• Established
bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Natty got in there before the widespread research. :)

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah im not sure why, but anabeta, especially the original, THRIVES off of carbs
I've taken it on and off since the beta with only maybe 2 full weeks off. I've tried to stop, but I need professional help or something. I only took a break because NattyD suggested it.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've taken it on and off since the beta with only maybe 2 full weeks off. I've tried to stop, but I need professional help or something. I only took a break because NattyD suggested it.
This mostly sums up my experience with it as well lol.

I come off and feel flat and less vascular within days. I haven't found anything to really fill the gap.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This mostly sums up my experience with it as well lol.

I come off and feel flat and less vascular within days. I haven't found anything to really fill the gap.
thats why im taking 2 bottles of anabeta elite instead of one! love this stuff. im hooked. i wonder how all these new supplements will effect us when we are 60 lol

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
AnabolicMinds.com Forum - Anacyclus pyrethrum Boosts Testosterone

Original Article: Spanish chamomile, the herbal T-booster for bodybuilders

According to this article, a single capsule of AnaBeta has more than the human equivalent dose. Meaning 4 capsules per day gives you 4x the human equivalent dose.

The recent research on the ingredient is very exciting, and as this article states, will be published in a well respected journal
I traded some Compound 20 for ANabeta Elite. The odd thing is the effectis androgenic/anabolic like testosterone without the Sex drive increase. With theincrease of glycogen and the muscle definition doubled with strength gains andrecovery makes it a very unique product.

Question to the PES-Team. are there other reports of similiar effects?

I wouldn't do PES the injustice to compare to AAS although it hassimilar characteristics (glycogen retention, muscle hardness, mood, strengthand recovery) but if you are naturalit's worth a shot...

Wonder if the AM audience is interested in another Cross branding stacking?

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I traded some Compound 20 for ANabeta Elite. The odd thing is the effectis androgenic/anabolic like testosterone without the Sex drive increase. With theincrease of glycogen and the muscle definition doubled with strength gains andrecovery makes it a very unique product.

I wouldn't do PES the injustice to compare to AAS although it hassimilar characteristics (glycogen retention, muscle hardness, mood, strengthand recovery) but if you are naturalit's worth a shot...

Yes, a lot of the beta logs suspected it was a GDA type product because of the obvious feeling of glycogen storage as well as the appetite increase that comes with it.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

It would stack will with Prime...in fact a number of guys stack the Original AnaBeta with PRIME. R1baller loves that stack

You were on top of your game as always

Effective anabolics force muscles to crave carbs...
Exactly...some people think its a GDA product, maybe working through GLUT4, but research suggests this is likely not the case. The glycogen retention people feel is from the anabolic state of the body.

Great for athletes to...bodybuilders love increasing glycogen stores, athletes love reducing glycogen depletion

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
Good news. Not that I am surprised. Let's just say I noticed the test boosting effects of anabeta right when it first came out.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You were on top of your game as always
Thought it looked familiar ;)

I think anabeta may have a use during a cycle.. Looking at the study it sounds like it works like HCG or GnRH, which if this is the case then it may be useful on a cycle, dont you think?

Wocheezy

Wocheezy

Awards
Seeing this thread makes me even more excited that I decided to pick up some ABE. Day 4 and noticing increased vascularity, and general sense of well-being. I responded very well to the original and if all goes well I will be picking up another bottle of ABE to extend my run to 8 weeks.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is great news an vindication

Love me some AE

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i think i was the first on here to take Prime with original anabeta then suggested it to nutra. i wanted to add in IGF 2, but i didnt want to have to take all those pills in one day. the stack is killer and i suggest it to anybody who is bulking and wanting muscle mass added. there are so many things you can add to the stack depending on your goals. you can add DAA with an AI, add a GH booster like IGF 2, add a fat burner for an extreme recomp stack, the list goes on.

aceroni

Awards
I took the orignal AB with some other supps, IGF2, free test,and litup (DAA)
loved it.
can't wait to start my first run of ABE

venomous812

Awards
How about stacking it with natadrol? Your thoughts on the combo with natadrol being androgenic versus anabeta being anabolic. I experienced partial shutdown on natadrol. Any synergy between the two compounds?

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How about stacking it with natadrol? Your thoughts on the combo with natadrol being androgenic versus anabeta being anabolic. I experienced partial shutdown on natadrol. Any synergy between the two compounds?
Its definitely intriguing, however im not sure if the binding of the AR by Natadrol will offset any of the effects from Anabeta.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I took the orignal AB with some other supps, IGF2, free test,and litup (DAA)
loved it.
can't wait to start my first run of ABE
where have u been ace?! glad i could help you in your choice of products for that log

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yea I just finished my first bottle of elite and need to get my second asap! I have a few pills left over to hold me but I have a feeling i'm going to be like the majority of guys posting in here and having to force myself to cycle off...

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
Started taking Anabeta again as of recently... Making it real hard to remain on the leangains routine as I get STARVING by the time I'm supposed to take my first meal.

And I was also on a bit of a cut with Katanadrol, so am afraid it may be driving my calories a little bit way too much up, but I do eat a full can of aspargus every one of my two main meals as well as oat meal on training days, so hopefully the good carbs are there.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If anyone knows of any deals maybe shoot me a pm eh? The site I use says its on order.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Started taking Anabeta again as of recently... Making it real hard to remain on the leangains routine as I get STARVING by the time I'm supposed to take my first meal.

And I was also on a bit of a cut with Katanadrol, so am afraid it may be driving my calories a little bit way too much up, but I do eat a full can of aspargus every one of my two main meals as well as oat meal on training days, so hopefully the good carbs are there.
That was one concern I've had with my first bottle - too little Carbs.. I eat under 60g of Carbs on off days. With this next bottle i'm going balls to the wall full on clean Carbs see how that treats me... I became a fugging vacuum cleaner eating like crazy and lost weight so i'm not too worried about a Carb increase this time around.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i think i was the first on here to take Prime with original anabeta then suggested it to nutra. i wanted to add in IGF 2, but i didnt want to have to take all those pills in one day. the stack is killer and i suggest it to anybody who is bulking and wanting muscle mass added. there are so many things you can add to the stack depending on your goals. you can add DAA with an AI, add a GH booster like IGF 2, add a fat burner for an extreme recomp stack, the list goes on.

I need 3 more bottles of Prime before I'm able to run it at the dosage people say its effective at for 60 days. So sometime in the future I will run it. It is pretty expensive though so I only purchase a bottle when I have the extra money, might have all three bottles by Christmas if I'm lucky.

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
That was one concern I've had with my first bottle - too little Carbs.. I eat under 60g of Carbs on off days. With this next bottle i'm going balls to the wall full on clean Carbs see how that treats me... I became a fugging vacuum cleaner eating like crazy and lost weight so i'm not too worried about a Carb increase this time around.
Yeah, but I'm planning on going veggies only... Perhaps adding beans... Not a big fan of adding pasta / rice to the mix... Maybe fruit, haven't decided on that one yet.

Lots of veggies, yes. Others, don't think so. Again, beans may be the only other source, aside from nuts.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah, but I'm planning on going veggies only... Perhaps adding beans... Not a big fan of adding pasta / rice to the mix... Maybe fruit, haven't decided on that one yet.

Lots of veggies, yes. Others, don't think so. Again, beans may be the only other source, aside from nuts.
Quinoa... i'm going to be going with sweet potatoes, quinoa and brown rice pre and post... Obviously veggies also

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

I feel like at least with me vegetable Carbs burn off too fast. I eat 2 hours pre and my workouts are sooooo much more productive with a slow burning Carb source in there.

I can't wait to up the Carbs on this next bottle

pmdied

Awards
Picking up a bottle next week to coincide with the second 30 day program stacked with Erase Pro. Can't wait!

aceroni

Awards
where have u been ace?! glad i could help you in your choice of products for that log
Hey bro i've been around.. Still following a few logs here and there, havent had time to do one of my own (havent been taking any supps other than creatine / protein anyways, and who wants to read a log about that) This bottle of ABE + EP will be the first supps i've taken SINCE my original log of the above stack!

I actually won some of the agamatine in the giveaway, bought some citrulline malleate, and beta alanine, and i will be using that for my pre workout for a little while, and i have a tub of LITUP i plan on switching to once i get tired of the above combo/ run out...

I actually got a new job in a lab working 12 hour days so my training has still been going well but i havent been able to hit it as much as i want to.. ie hitting my whole body in (bb style training) m-thurs and then fri-sun off..

I've actually been doing mountain dog style training.. check it out on t-nation.com.. I LOVE IT!!

sorry for the sidetrack in the thread, but its beena while since i talked to r1balla.

As far as the anabeta elite, i loved the OG AB so much, that i bought the ABE during the two for one sale, and talked my brother into it as well..

He loved his first bottle of ABE so much he told his buddy to go get some from the local retailer.. g*c

edit: can't wait for another sale so i can grab another bottle of both ABE and EP so i can run two back to back..
And as far as you had mentioned, i would LOVE to throw igf2 in there as well, but that is alot of pills daily, and will get $$.. Upcoming log? we'll see.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

PRIME+Anabeta+Supersap....?

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
PRIME+Anabeta+Supersap....?
I think AnaBeta Elite with a test booster would work to cover all angles. In for USP's Test Powder?!

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Science beats broscience all damn day!

aceroni

Awards
What do you guys mean when you say "test booster" you're referring to natural or herbal supps, not prohormones, am i correct?
Wouldn't EP fit for that? or were you thinking something more like DAA

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Awesome work PES. This is very admirable as you were ahead of the curve, introducing the ingredient to the market.

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
I wonder would 4 capsules of anabeta have that much greater influence on testosterone levels than just 2 caps? I have 2 weeks of anabeta at full dose in my drawer.. but if I used it at just 2 caps it would last a month. I wonder if I would notice anything from just 2.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What do you guys mean when you say "test booster" you're referring to natural or herbal supps, not prohormones, am i correct?
Wouldn't EP fit for that? or were you thinking something more like DAA
Correct...prohormones lower testosterone as they compete at the androgen receptor with testosterone.

DAA, EP, ABE would all fit into the test booster category

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I wonder would 4 capsules of anabeta have that much greater influence on testosterone levels than just 2 caps? I have 2 weeks of anabeta at full dose in my drawer.. but if I used it at just 2 caps it would last a month. I wonder if I would notice anything from just 2.
We beta-tested on our end at 3 caps at the beginning. People felt it. Some testers said 3 was strong. Everyone is different though. We went for 4 caps because 100% of our testers could feel 4 caps working and were blown away

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
We beta-tested on our end at 3 caps at the beginning. People felt it. Some testers said 3 was strong. Everyone is different though. We went for 4 caps because 100% of our testers could feel 4 caps working and were blown away
Yea i remember bumping it to 4 caps and whoa. I was hooked!