Who takes a multi everyday & which one?

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
So, I came into the game on a multi and protein & a pre work out. :lol:

Always stuck to Animal Pak and used multiple cans of it. Switched off a few times and tried some generic store vitamins, Magnum vitamins, Alive, and a sample bottle of Anavite. Well 6-8 months ago I got tired of taking pills and all and eliminated vitamins. I was looking for a new vitamin to take again and I went right back to Animal Pak. I only use one pak a day, so for $30 and 44 paks it's a good value. The main reason I turne back to vitamins is because I've been feeling a big sluggish lately and diet hasn't been up to par and I just want to make sure I'm feeling in any nutritional gaps.

So for the people that are using multis what are you taking?

Sarkis18

Sarkis18

Awards
Controlled Labs Orange Triad. Multivitamin, joint support, and digestion/immune complex all in one. I used animal pak when I first started lifting but discovered this and haven't switched.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
I use Orange Triad. The digestion part is huge for me. It eliminates any gas/bloating I used to get, and keeps me regularly visiting the can.

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
I take so many extra minerals (mag, zinc, calcium) and vitamins (C, A, some B's) separately in decent dosages that I usually either get a generic multi or just don't take one at all. You figure the generic multi should get you what you are missing if you are supplementing the important stuff separate....

UNCnate

UNCnate

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Controlled Labs Orange Triad. Multivitamin, joint support, and digestion/immune complex all in one. I used animal pak when I first started lifting but discovered this and haven't switched.
OT is a very solid choice.

GHO5T

Awards
right now I take a whole foods multi but will be soon switching over to the epic multi we at iForce will be releasing soon :D

MrMarc

MrMarc

Awards
controlled labs orange oximega and triad

theniteman

theniteman

Awards
right now I take a whole foods multi but will be soon switching over to the epic multi we at iForce will be releasing soon :D
Damn, you guys are busy bee's at the IFORCE headquarters huh? I like this :)

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I take 3-4 pills of OT everyday.
Yeah, a lot of people tend to like O/T.

Cool, iForce coming to the market with a vitamin.

daniel11

daniel11

Awards
  • Established
Armor V - usually find it cheap on Online somewhere. It's got some added stuff for organs etc

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Should've taken by advice Aaron. You goofed hardcore with the Pak...not sure why you'd get it :(

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Seeing how Mr. Cooper is my SENSEI, I'm about to switch into Orange Triad starting in June based on his advice via PMs. I used to take the Pak waaaay back in the day. In fact I still think I have some left over, but I switched from that to independently dosing my vitamins instead. Worked out well actually as I'm about to run out of them. :)

VinnyPaz

Awards
I started taking Toco-8 a few weeks ago- so no more multi vitamins for me (because I read somewhere that the Vitamin E in most multi-vitamins blocks the absorption of the Tocotrienol vitamin E in toco-8).

So I use Superfood. And occasionally I'll take a Garden of Life multi that I have which contains mixed Tocotrienols and Tocopherols.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Should've taken by advice Aaron. You goofed hardcore with the Pak...not sure why you'd get it :(
It was a deal, so I grabbed them.
Plus it's something that I have always used so I went back to them. :)

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
I enjoy ADAM as the cheap yet very effective alternative, since I take joint support and ZMKs as well.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ruthless 3-d is my favorite multi....the addition of some fruits and veggies is nice....now adams had a good profile but i just feel better on the 3-d

RVAPump

RVAPump

Board Sponsor
Awards
AOR Orthocore erryday

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards

gmanall

Awards
I used to take Opti-men but when I started accutane I had to cut all extra Vit A.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I used to take Opti-men but when I started accutane I had to cut all extra Vit A.
I contemplated getting Opti-Men as well.

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
whole foods multi here. would be rather interested in what Iforce has cooking though.

JonRubio

JonRubio

Awards
  • Established
I use NOW ADAM and dose before bed since it has ZMA

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Honestly the only multivitamins that are worth it are AOR Orthocore and CL's Orange Triad. End of story.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
I traded some food stamps and old truck tires for it. :lol:
Then I'd consider it, though you should recognize that a multivitamin can actually be detrimental to your health if it uses improper doses of poor vitamin/mineral forms

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Then I'd consider it, though you should recognize that a multivitamin can actually be detrimental to your health if it uses improper doses of poor vitamin/mineral forms
:laughing:

Pak has been around since '83.

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
you could always get into the levels of compression of the pak pills, in terms of how much your body will absorb. that was always an interesting read when people started going back and forth on it.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
you could always get into the levels of compression of the pak pills, in terms of how much your body will absorb. that was always an interesting read when people started going back and forth on it.
Indeed, degree of compaction is a large factor in determining dissolution when it comes to MVs.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
That has no relevance. Gullible consumers have been around since '83 ;)
Sure it would've flopped by then though if it was total trash.

Happened on am?
Got any links? I may do a search for it later if
I get bored.

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
Indeed, degree of compaction is a large factor in determining dissolution when it comes to MVs.

there is always the old chestnut of a story about how centrum looks exactly the same, erm "going in as it does going out."

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You on something right now?? LOL! You're super argumentitive as of late fugger XD!

ORANGE TRIAD BRO! No Pak, no Opti-men... ORANGE TRIAD

I just felt like you weren't getting it through your thick skull!

My vote is for Orange Triad...

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
So no one trust the Pak huh?

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
You on something right now?? LOL! You're super argumentitive as of late fugger XD!

ORANGE TRIAD BRO! No Pak, no Opti-men... ORANGE TRIAD

I just felt like you weren't getting it through your thick skull!

My vote is for Orange Triad...
I am. :)

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
whole foods multi here. would be rather interested in what Iforce has cooking though.
Can never go wrong with optimal nutrition. Unfortunately the price of their protien is way expensive now. I used to get 10 lbs for like 50 bucks i think.

I have been taking opti-men, i like it to an extent but ive been looking around for others as well.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Est1969

Est1969

Awards
  • Established
I would try Orange Triad if it weren't for all the yellow dye. What's the point of that? Am I a seven-year-old that can't take a vitamin unless it's pretty?

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
*orange* triad lol

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Damn, you guys are busy bee's at the IFORCE headquarters huh? I like this :)
Use vitalizer the best IMO for a full spectrum package.

ThunderHumper

Banned
Awards
Im sure this sounds like a broken record, but orange triad really is the best all round multi for lifters. Any other walmart brand would suffice though if you arnt worried about joint problems. Or just buy stand alone joint supplemnts. Either way, ot has everythig in one so people tend to luv it even tho its pricey.

Btw $28 for 270 caps amazon

eddie87

eddie87

Awards
I use Universal Nutrition Daily Formula 2 tabs daily like 6 bucks for 100 tabs they work great!

Jim2542

Jim2542

Banned
Awards
How would one gauge a multi besides just product profile?

ThunderHumper

Banned
Awards
How would one gauge a multi besides just product profile?
Thats basically the only way. Reviews might help too but thats kind of what this thread is. You wont notice any multi more than another, just trust the science behind the ingredients in the profile

Jim2542

Jim2542

Banned
Awards
Thats basically the only way. Reviews might help too but thats kind of what this thread is. You wont notice any multi more than another, just trust the science behind the ingredients in the profile
See thats what my experience has been but then there are people that talk about how great the effects of their vitamins are.

ThunderHumper

Banned
Awards
Only great effect i claim from taking my OT is that i havnt gotten sick or hurt my elbows in a long time.

U shouldnt "feel" anything unless your stuff is laced with stims or beta alanine or somthin

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Im sure this sounds like a broken record, but orange triad really is the best all round multi for lifters. Any other walmart brand would suffice though if you arnt worried about joint problems. Or just buy stand alone joint supplemnts. Either way, ot has everythig in one so people tend to luv it even tho its pricey.

Btw $28 for 270 caps amazon
You can get it for 23 pm me...

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yous guys need to read up on some of Mr. Cooper multi info...