Help picking the right Supplement

1slowcivic

Awards
It's been a while since I've taken any supplements. Now, I'm looking for a little advice. Can you guys recommend a good fat loss/energy enhancer that's a non stim? It okay if it's 2 different products, I just don't want to be jittery. Thanks in advance.

Jim2542

Jim2542

Banned
Awards
It's been a while since I've taken any supplements. Now, I'm looking for a little advice. Can you guys recommend a good fat loss/energy enhancer that's a non stim? It okay if it's 2 different products, I just don't want to be jittery. Thanks in advance.
Lol does that even exist? I'm not a connoisseur of thermogenics but I dont think I've seen or heard of anyone using a no stim.

Jim2542

Jim2542

Banned
Awards
As far as pure fat burners I've heard a lot of good things about oxyelite pro but I've never personally used one.

ProOne

Awards
  • Established
OEP has stims in it....Genomyx DCP is stim free I believe and gets rave reviews on here

mnowak1228

Awards
Erase + Shift or AT2...

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
well if u dont want a stim, then green tea, raspberry ketones would be what your looking for

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
You can also look into recreate by USP... very, very low stim.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Dcp
shift
reduce xt
rk

1slowcivic

Awards
Thanks for the suggestions, I'm going to look into each and come up with a game plan. The reason I can't have stims is that they're affecting me when I go to sleep. I feel like my body is shuddering before I can finally pass out. Kind of like when a car runs out of gas.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DCP is crazy cheap on NP right now. A freaking steal.

1slowcivic

Awards
I'm going to go with DCP and Lean Xtreme. Sucks that I have a bad reaction to stims.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm going to go with DCP and Lean Xtreme. Sucks that I have a bad reaction to stims.
Lean extreme
DCP is a good stack.

I would also suggest sesamin which you take with meals.

You can get the green tea you need by picking up some decaf green tea in bags.Lipton is the brand I use.Nothing fancy.
Raspberry keytones are also good you can also fit raspberrys to get some of those in your diet.Great calorie filler,good nutrients,good fruit choice and better than the supps :)