Best Supp to get at GNC or Nutrition House? - AnabolicMinds.com

Best Supp to get at GNC or Nutrition House?

1. New Member

Best Supp to get at GNC or Nutrition House?

Yeah I dont want to order online even though I know I can get better deals. Anyways, what can I get thats not that expensive but has a decent ammount of serving (college student ). The one I use now is like 22g protein, 122 cals per scoop, and has 70 scoops per container. It was like 49.99 I believe, and its canadian money too .

Any ideas? I heard most "tech" names are ****, so I dont really look forward to those.

Thanks!

2. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.

Go to vitamin world instead,thier designer whey protien is 40% off..But go the first week of the month to get the savings...But online is much better and cheaper IMO..
  3. Senior Member

I don't shop at those places, so I wouldn't know. Check to see what WalMart and/or Costco has to offer. Maybe check with your gym owner/manager. Some will make special orders and only charge a small fee.

Just curious, but why do you not want to buy online? Most take online checks, and/or money orders. You can get double the amount for what you'll pay in the stores.
    •   

4. New Member

Well I dont have a credit card, and I dont want to do that other bs either lol.
  5. Senior Member

Well, it's not all that bad. I understand about not having a credit card and all. Go get a checking account and get a check card. That will allow you to use it at these online stores. You can get a quality protein, 5lbs 70+ servings, for 19.99 at www.allthewhey.com which is a board sponsor. 10 lbs for $34.99. Also, you may pay a shipping fee, but the price is hard to beat, plus no sales tax. Do a bulk order with some freinds to save on shipping.

I have heard some good ths about vitamin world like MadMan suggested. But, only on their sale items.
  6. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by Cuffs
    Well, it's not all that bad. I understand about not having a credit card and all. Go get a checking account and get a check card. That will allow you to use it at these online stores. You can get a quality protein, 5lbs 70+ servings, for 19.99 at www.allthewhey.com which is a board sponsor. 10 lbs for $34.99. Also, you may pay a shipping fee, but the price is hard to beat, plus no sales tax. Do a bulk order with some freinds to save on shipping.

I have heard some good ths about vitamin world like MadMan suggested. But, only on their sale items.
    Are those Canadian prices or american?
  7. Senior Member

American.
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Cuffs
    You can get a quality protein, 5lbs 70+ servings, for 19.99 at www.allthewhey.com which is a board sponsor. 10 lbs for $34.99. .
    10 lbs actually goes for $37.99

Costco also has 6 lbs of Pro-Rated whey for $20
  9. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  305 lbs.

All The Way will acccept money orders as well. I have a hard time paying off the ol' credit card sometimes, so I just send them a money order.

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 16
    Last Post: 09-22-2013, 12:17 PM
  2. Best Creatine to get at GNC(I know yuck GNC)
    By Coastie in forum Supplements
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 07-12-2010, 06:57 AM
  3. Best Supp to get CUT ~
    By memo007 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 55
    Last Post: 09-14-2007, 07:16 PM
  4. Replies: 52
    Last Post: 09-17-2005, 03:35 PM
  5. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-08-2004, 06:49 PM