Dexaprine/LX stack w/ SP Max - AnabolicMinds.com

Dexaprine/LX stack w/ SP Max

1. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  190 lbs.

Dexaprine/LX stack w/ SP Max

Just started Dexaprine this morning, took 1 cap w/ Lean Xtreme first thing in the AM (6am), followed by the LX 2nd dose 4 hrs later. About 7 hrs later (1pm) I took SP Max as my PWO, was wondering when/if I should take a second dose of dexaprine and if so when? I don't want to go too high on stims, or take anything too late that I can't sleep.

2. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  200 lbs.

I would skip the second dose of Dex on training days. 2 caps of Dex in a day is pretty stim heavy for most people anyway, so on training days definitely skip that or go with a non-stim pre-workout like HemaVol while you're using Dexaprine
    VPX
  3. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  198 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by RVAPump View Post
    I would skip the second dose of Dex on training days. 2 caps of Dex in a day is pretty stim heavy for most people anyway, so on training days definitely skip that or go with a non-stim pre-workout like HemaVol while you're using Dexaprine
    100% right!

In Australia OEP is banned so I replaced it with Dex.. I'm pretty stim tolerant and got up to 3 X Oxyelitepro so I thought I would start off on 3X Dex.

Big mistake..gave me cold sweats, chills etc for about 6 hrs. Should of listened to the label but usually I can safely double up stims no problem seems Dexaprine is one I can not.

Remember though everyone is different and our bodies all react differently based on demands and lifestyle, if anything I'd recommend trying a double dose of Dex on an off day where you dont mind if you get bad side effect etc, as the effects will 90% be gone by the next day and you will know how your body reacts to it at double dosing.
    •   

4. Senior Member

Reputation Reputation

^^^
    IMO no one should ever go above 1.5 tabs a day....stim overload. but like AJ said, skip a second dose on workout days, but if you need a little extra boost in the afternoon on an off day, go ahead and take .5 tab of dexa

Quote Originally Posted by BrainyMuscle View Post
    100% right!

In Australia OEP is banned so I replaced it with Dex.. I'm pretty stim tolerant and got up to 3 X Oxyelitepro so I thought I would start off on 3X Dex.

Big mistake..gave me cold sweats, chills etc for about 6 hrs. Should of listened to the label but usually I can safely double up stims no problem seems Dexaprine is one I can not.

Remember though everyone is different and our bodies all react differently based on demands and lifestyle, if anything I'd recommend trying a double dose of Dex on an off day where you dont mind if you get bad side effect etc, as the effects will 90% be gone by the next day and you will know how your body reacts to it at double dosing.
    oh goooood god.

people need to remember, just because its 1 pill doesnt mean it isnt stronger than 3 of something else and as i said above i would NEVER go above 1.5 tabs a day........if 1.5 tabs doesnt give you enough energy, id say its time to take a good long break from stims
    iForce Nutrition Online Representative Manager
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  190 lbs.

That sounds like a good plan, I'll wait until my next non-lifting day (friday) and take a half dose in the afternoon pre cardio and see how that affects things. Thx for the advice
  6. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

If using a second stim, I second skipping the second dose of dexaprime. Damn, thats a lot of seconds!

Mike
  7. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  190 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench
    If using a second stim, I second skipping the second dose of dexaprime. Damn, thats a lot of seconds!

Mike
    I have done this for the last 1.5 weeks, don't feel all that much after about the 5 hour mark after the AM dose. What would be the negatives of trying the second dose of .5 cap in the PM, say 4 or 5 hrs after the superpump? Adreanal fatigue? Increased cortisol? Or should I buy the uncoupling proteins separately and take an evening dose of those?
  8. Professional Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

you can absolutely do 1 full cap in the AM, and .5 cap later on if you feel yourself dragging.

We suggest people do not hit 2+ dexaprine in a day simply to the ungodly amount of stimulants in each pill.
  9. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  190 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue
    you can absolutely do 1 full cap in the AM, and .5 cap later on if you feel yourself dragging.

We suggest people do not hit 2+ dexaprine in a day simply to the ungodly amount of stimulants in each pill.
    Even with the 200mg of caffeine from the superpump? Just want to make sure. Not dragging in the evening but not stimmed out either. I want to make sure I am maximizing what I am taking.3 weeks out from my last comp of the season. Want to make it good!
  10. Professional Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

if you need the energy, use either the super pump, or the .5 cap dexaprine. i would not stack the two at the same time
  11. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  190 lbs.

Ok I will stick to having the 2nd dose on non lifting days. Thanks.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 14
    Last Post: 05-10-2012, 03:21 PM
  2. dexaprine and lx
    By GIJane1928 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-22-2012, 11:07 AM
  3. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-06-2012, 03:14 PM
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-23-2012, 03:23 PM