Dexaprine/LX stack w/ SP Max

uvawahoowa

Awards
Just started Dexaprine this morning, took 1 cap w/ Lean Xtreme first thing in the AM (6am), followed by the LX 2nd dose 4 hrs later. About 7 hrs later (1pm) I took SP Max as my PWO, was wondering when/if I should take a second dose of dexaprine and if so when? I don't want to go too high on stims, or take anything too late that I can't sleep.

RVAPump

RVAPump

Board Sponsor
Awards
I would skip the second dose of Dex on training days. 2 caps of Dex in a day is pretty stim heavy for most people anyway, so on training days definitely skip that or go with a non-stim pre-workout like HemaVol while you're using Dexaprine

BrainyMuscle

Awards
I would skip the second dose of Dex on training days. 2 caps of Dex in a day is pretty stim heavy for most people anyway, so on training days definitely skip that or go with a non-stim pre-workout like HemaVol while you're using Dexaprine
100% right!

In Australia OEP is banned so I replaced it with Dex.. I'm pretty stim tolerant and got up to 3 X Oxyelitepro so I thought I would start off on 3X Dex.

Big mistake..gave me cold sweats, chills etc for about 6 hrs. Should of listened to the label but usually I can safely double up stims no problem seems Dexaprine is one I can not.

Remember though everyone is different and our bodies all react differently based on demands and lifestyle, if anything I'd recommend trying a double dose of Dex on an off day where you dont mind if you get bad side effect etc, as the effects will 90% be gone by the next day and you will know how your body reacts to it at double dosing.

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
^^^
IMO no one should ever go above 1.5 tabs a day....stim overload. but like AJ said, skip a second dose on workout days, but if you need a little extra boost in the afternoon on an off day, go ahead and take .5 tab of dexa :p

100% right!

In Australia OEP is banned so I replaced it with Dex.. I'm pretty stim tolerant and got up to 3 X Oxyelitepro so I thought I would start off on 3X Dex.

Big mistake..gave me cold sweats, chills etc for about 6 hrs. Should of listened to the label but usually I can safely double up stims no problem seems Dexaprine is one I can not.

Remember though everyone is different and our bodies all react differently based on demands and lifestyle, if anything I'd recommend trying a double dose of Dex on an off day where you dont mind if you get bad side effect etc, as the effects will 90% be gone by the next day and you will know how your body reacts to it at double dosing.
oh goooood god.

people need to remember, just because its 1 pill doesnt mean it isnt stronger than 3 of something else ;) and as i said above i would NEVER go above 1.5 tabs a day........if 1.5 tabs doesnt give you enough energy, id say its time to take a good long break from stims :D

uvawahoowa

Awards
That sounds like a good plan, I'll wait until my next non-lifting day (friday) and take a half dose in the afternoon pre cardio and see how that affects things. Thx for the advice

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If using a second stim, I second skipping the second dose of dexaprime. Damn, thats a lot of seconds! :p

Mike

uvawahoowa

Awards
If using a second stim, I second skipping the second dose of dexaprime. Damn, thats a lot of seconds! :p

Mike
I have done this for the last 1.5 weeks, don't feel all that much after about the 5 hour mark after the AM dose. What would be the negatives of trying the second dose of .5 cap in the PM, say 4 or 5 hrs after the superpump? Adreanal fatigue? Increased cortisol? Or should I buy the uncoupling proteins separately and take an evening dose of those?

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
you can absolutely do 1 full cap in the AM, and .5 cap later on if you feel yourself dragging.

We suggest people do not hit 2+ dexaprine in a day simply to the ungodly amount of stimulants in each pill.

uvawahoowa

Awards
you can absolutely do 1 full cap in the AM, and .5 cap later on if you feel yourself dragging.

We suggest people do not hit 2+ dexaprine in a day simply to the ungodly amount of stimulants in each pill.
Even with the 200mg of caffeine from the superpump? Just want to make sure. Not dragging in the evening but not stimmed out either. I want to make sure I am maximizing what I am taking.3 weeks out from my last comp of the season. Want to make it good!

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
if you need the energy, use either the super pump, or the .5 cap dexaprine. i would not stack the two at the same time

uvawahoowa

Awards
Ok I will stick to having the 2nd dose on non lifting days. Thanks.