Creatine can cause vertigo attack or like-symptoms?

pressureSpike

Banned
Awards
on pubmed Creatine kinase MB (CK-MB) in benign paroxysmal vertigo of childhood: a new diagnostic marker

Abstract
OBJECTIVES:
To evaluate the relation between creatine kinase-MB (CK-MB) and benign paroxysmal vertigo in childhood (BPV).
STUDY DESIGN:
We prospectively evaluated and followed serum CK-MB in 22 children with BPV diagnosed between 1998 and 2003.
RESULTS:
The average age of debut for BPV was 1.7 years, and follow-up time was 2.8 years. The CK-MB values were elevated in all children. CK-MB values were persistently increased (mean, 6.0 microg/L) during the study period and were not related to duration of BPV, time since last attack, or frequency of attacks. CK-MB became normal in 7 children who recovered during the study period. After the initial increased CK-MB value, CK, aspartate aminotransferase, and cardiac troponin I (in 16 children) were measured as markers of muscular disease. CK was slightly increased in 7 (31.8%) and aspartate aminotransferase in 14 (63.6%) of the children. Cardiac troponin I was normal in all children.
CONCLUSIONS:
In this study, serum CK-MB levels were associated with BPV. These findings indicate a possible muscular involvement in BPV. Further studies will be needed to determine if CK-MB is useful as a diagnostic test for BPV.
Cant link, sorry

-----

i have taken creatine with no issues before but until got labyrinthitis when i took 3-5 grams of creatine mono at once i felt like I was going to get a vertigo attack. I have great results with creatine mono so it sucks I can't use it...

Months later I want to try Creatine again but a different form of Creatine to see how I respond...i still have am ild case of Labs which resulted me getting tinnitus, I was wondering is there any articles or experiences that shows 1 form of Creatine doesnt cause dizziness or has the less side effect of dizziness?

Ive been looking at Creatine Orotate (MAN Orotine) as the next Creatine to try out before I buy i was wondering if yall had any information on Creatine and Dizziness and if 1 form of Creatine is the best type that wont cause the dizziness??

Thanks Alot.

and it had nothing to do with water intake since the dizzness hit me right after I chugged the 3 grams of creatine not later on in the day.