Low Testosterone levels...need a boost and energy

bigjohn58

Awards
I still have side effects from taking Superdrol back in 2005. My testosterone levels never returned to their proper levels and all the doctors said that what they would give me would give me worse side effects then I already had...that was back in 2006. I still do not feel my test levels are correct. I don't currently have the money or insurance to go to the doctors to get things checked again but I was thinking of trying some natural test boosters. I currently just take Assult pre workout and Xtend during workout, protein/waximaxi carb drink after workout, and a ultivitamin. I still know I have low test levels due to errection difficulities, lack of energy, and difficult time losing weight. I'm 30 years old and around 230...I was down to 190 and would love to get there but I can't seem to lose weight at all anymore. I'd really love some suggestions that might help my testosterone levels naturally (booster) without needing a post cycle. I don't want to touch a prohormone ever again!

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I still have side effects from taking Superdrol back in 2005. My testosterone levels never returned to their proper levels and all the doctors said that what they would give me would give me worse side effects then I already had...that was back in 2006. I still do not feel my test levels are correct. I don't currently have the money or insurance to go to the doctors to get things checked again but I was thinking of trying some natural test boosters. I currently just take Assult pre workout and Xtend during workout, protein/waximaxi carb drink after workout, and a ultivitamin. I still know I have low test levels due to errection difficulities, lack of energy, and difficult time losing weight. I'm 30 years old and around 230...I was down to 190 and would love to get there but I can't seem to lose weight at all anymore. I'd really love some suggestions that might help my testosterone levels naturally (booster) without needing a post cycle. I don't want to touch a prohormone ever again!
What were your testosterone levels at last checkup? Post ur diet up. We can try to help you out there. The more adipose tissue you have the more testosterone will aromatize into estrogen. Along with all this I would look into erase,daa, bulbine, and mettle root. You might want to make sure ur getting adequate levels of zinc and vitamin d. Look into vidatest for daily natural test optimization.

bigjohn58

Awards
Thanks for the quick reply. I honestly can't remember what my testosterone levels were but I know they were low and the doctors were afraid to give me worst side effects by increasing my testosterone levels (my whole physic changed I used to be square chested now I'm more rounded). If I can find the paperwork I will post the info. You mentioned zinc levels and I do know my body has an issue with zinc (due to excessive sweating). Should I think about a ZMA? I know they were popular years ago but not so much anymore. Isn't DAA kind of like a prohormone? Whats the bulbine and mettle root? I am not afraid of supplements but I just don't ever want to get the negative side effects like I got from that generic Superdrol I had taken years ago.

SellMeSanity

SellMeSanity

Awards
That's really interesting, esp. after 1 superdrol cycle. Are you positive you didn't have low test levels prior and thinking it could of been the superdrol after? I would get some DAA and maybe some other common PCT products, after 4-6 weeks I would go to the doctor and have it checked again... sucks not having insurance...

bigjohn58

Awards
I had done several different types of prohormones prior to this. This must have been my 5th or so cycle o PHs. I took 1test 4ad, methyl M5AA, and maybe another one I can't remember. I mean they were all spaced out with proper post cycles. Most of the time I used liquid tomixophin or however u spell it but either for that superdrol cycle it was too powerful or my post cycle was junk.

I haven't had quality insurance in years. I just got out of college with my 2nd degree and I have a decent job starting Monday. In a few months my insurance will kick in and I'll get things checked again but before the Superdrol my test levels were fine.

SellMeSanity

SellMeSanity

Awards
I had done several different types of prohormones prior to this. This must have been my 5th or so cycle o PHs. I took 1test 4ad, methyl M5AA, and maybe another one I can't remember. I mean they were all spaced out with proper post cycles. Most of the time I used liquid tomixophin or however u spell it but either for that superdrol cycle it was too powerful or my post cycle was junk.

I haven't had quality insurance in years. I just got out of college with my 2nd degree and I have a decent job starting Monday. In a few months my insurance will kick in and I'll get things checked again but before the Superdrol my test levels were fine.
Glad you got a job and insurance will be kicking in soon. Take some PCT supplements like DAA for now and get checked out ASAP. Not much you can do until then IMO. I wouldn't worry just yet...

SellMeSanity

SellMeSanity

Awards
I'm sure others will post soon with better recommendation to add but I wouldn't over kill yet, you need to get checked out first.

bigjohn58

Awards
yeah I want to get checked when I finally get quality insurance but I'm just tired of being tired and I really want to get myself back in better shape especially since I've moved to a new area.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Dude seriously the only thing you can really do at this point is eat and train to optimize your hormone levels. hopefully once you get insurance you can see a legitimate doc. who actually knows and feels comfortable prescribing TRT if it is needed. Beneficial supplements, a good diet, and hard training with the help of insurance and good medical advice will hopefully get you restored. This is exactly the reason I stopped taking pro hormones. They still tease me since I have a huge stash but I have heard to many stories like this.

BrainyMuscle

Awards
Man thats tough, just finished my first ever cycle of SD and ran for 5 weeks with test prop. On my 4th day off cycle and I'm pretty much back to normal, libido is down mildly but feel awesome coming off cycle, sleep if amazing and uninterrupted, and no freeking lethargy is great.

My PCT is this.

- Erase 4 caps ED divided evenly
- Liquid clomid
- Athletix Formula-X (think of this as Xtend with added DAA)
- Form-X (only as i got it very cheap)
- Ursobolic 12 caps ED taken 6 at a time morning and night

Also I have HCG 5000IU but and not feeling the need to use it.

From what you said you were taking none of those really are designed to increase natural Test, if anything I would recommend HCG injections to get your hormones right quick, and then basically you probably need to look at some sort of HRT.

Finally.. imo.. I dont know if you can fully put your current condition down to using SD, sure it coincided with your use of it but the Sd may have simply exasserbrated an underlying condition.

Start with with HCG, and switch your Xtend with formula-X (even though I like Mike McCandless aka Mr Scivation)

Good luck and hope your are feeling better soon.