Usp Labs Test Powder

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Anyone else keep seeing this ad?. It seems to have invaded all the ad space here on anabolicminds. How long till the ingredient/ingredients are revealed?

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Where have you seen this?

CaptHowdy5150

CaptHowdy5150

Awards
  • Established
It's currently in beta testing, so I'm sure after that there will be info released on it.

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
those 1 week reviews make it sound like the best supplement ever

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
I've seen the ads around A LOT , and I want to see the formula for this...If they are even beta testing it now , I am sure this is gonna be a winner just like anabolic pump, modern BCAA and OEP, those 3 are by far their best supplements , I have never needed joint support , but I can bet anything people here agree Super Cissus is also a crown jewel of them...I hope to see this soon on the market! I wanna try it out :)

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Cool because I already take a lot of pills!. I find it easier to dose with powders too. Adjusting dosage just right is much easier when you have a powder and not a pill/cap. With a pill or cap you can easily take too much or not enough of something.

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've seen the ads around A LOT , and I want to see the formula for this...If they are even beta testing it now , I am sure this is gonna be a winner just like anabolic pump, modern BCAA and OEP, those 3 are by far their best supplements , I have never needed joint support , but I can bet anything people here agree Super Cissus is also a crown jewel of them...I hope to see this soon on the market! I wanna try it out :)

formula is solid.....Some new and some proven ingredients that round out the product well.

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Edinburg Texas, Down in the Valley, I've been there a couple times.

PM address, I'll swing a bottle your way. Got to spread the love in south texas!

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
formula is solid.....Some new and some proven ingredients that round out the product well.
I'm sure it is , like I said , I have tried most of your products and have had no complaint on them , and also had good results in all of them :p! I think only 2 I havent tried are Pink Magic and Recreate hehe , oh well and super cissus but I got no joint issues yet...other than that awesome supps , keep us posted on release dates please :)

Jim2542

Jim2542

Banned
Awards
Any guesses on what the price is gonna be once this does get released to us commoners? I'm also very interested in the profile of this product as I have yet to try a supp by USPlabs that I haven't liked!

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Edinburg Texas, Down in the Valley, I've been there a couple times.

PM address, I'll swing a bottle your way. Got to spread the love in south texas!
Oh wow thanks! Sure thing , and trust me here in the valley we love your company a lot haha , only working fat burner we get here!! OEP!! and jack3d is the star workout at our gym , we got a poster someone drew with jack3d in it haha (big gym guy picking up a tub of it)

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Any guesses on what the price is gonna be once this does get released to us commoners? I'm also very interested in the profile of this product as I have yet to try a supp by USPlabs that I haven't liked!
Competitive!

Jim2542

Jim2542

Banned
Awards
Competitive!
That made me legitimately lol. That wasn't really the kinda answer I was expecting but I guess I'll just have to wait. Can we at least get an idea on how long after the beta test that it will be released for sale?

johnfaceman

johnfaceman

Awards
  • Established
In! Will this possibly be available by early to mid june. Looking for something to add to PCT.

theniteman

theniteman

Awards
In. Willing to spread the love here in southern California ;)

Natestreo

Natestreo

Awards
T-Bone, PM your address and I'll get a beta bottle your way...
Is this where I add that napoleon dynamite link to my post? =P Congrats T-Bone!

And I gotta say...USPowders is really displaying the generosity recently. Very cool!

Natestreo

Natestreo

Awards
In. Willing to spread the love here in southern California ;)
Where you at in SoCal? I'm in Santa Barbara for the summer. If you get any of this love make sure to share it! =P

theniteman

theniteman

Awards
Im over in Riverside. Its more inland than say Santa Barbara. Man, I do love Santa Barbara tho. I had a some friends that went to UC Santa Barbara and we used to get into plenty of trouble out there lol absolutely gorgeous city! Haha we can spread the lovin' for sure man ;)

daft205

daft205

Awards
  • Established
Been waiting on something new and innovative from Usp! Will be keeping any eye out for the inner circle release on this one(have picked every inner circle release to date).

CaptHowdy5150

CaptHowdy5150

Awards
  • Established
USP is being extremely generous. Gotta love that.

Ev52

Ev52

Awards
  • Established
The logs on the website look pretty good. Interested to see how it develops.

Natestreo

Natestreo

Awards
So USPowders and USP Labs = pretty much the same thing? Maybe somebody can clarify the relationship for me

It's been a while since I've used some USP Labs stuff. I always appreciated their products, though

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Jacob has always been very generous....in for more info

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In for more details!

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Same here

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
USP is being extremely generous. Gotta love that.
Jacob has always been very generous....in for more info
He is indeed! :) , and also quite good with their products oO it takes them a while to come up with a new product , but when it comes out , at least you are SURE it works :p!!! Thats the beauty of USP Labs

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Definitely interested in what this is. Ive been following the logs over at their home forum.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just noticed the ads for this earlier today...Is this a straight test booster? Effects that beta testers are seeing so far?

Def in for more....whoop! :veryhappy:

CaptHowdy5150

CaptHowdy5150

Awards
  • Established
Just noticed the ads for this earlier today...Is this a straight test booster? Effects that beta testers are seeing so far?

Def in for more....whoop! :veryhappy:
http://www.testpowder.com is the link to get to the logs of the beta testing. Not much is known right now, unfortunately.

Jorsn

Awards
  • Established
It's nice to not have the PP banner on every single banner on the forum :)

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thank you Fellas.

I'm not generous, Really, I'm not....I'm just thankful for the owners of this forum and the consumer base it produces.

I really win when I give...

Sorry for using you guys! Forgive me.

I'm going to pick 20 or maybe 30 beta testers randomly from this thread...Yes, you are correct. I'm continuing my ways, and you will be used.

I'm always a fan of putting the product to the consumer test...

theniteman

theniteman

Awards
Yeah i like being used!

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Thank you Fellas.

I'm not generous, Really, I'm not....I'm just thankful for the owners of this forum and the consumer base it produces.

I really win when I give...

Sorry for using you guys! Forgive me.

I'm going to pick 20 or maybe 30 beta testers randomly from this thread...Yes, you are correct. I'm continuing my ways, and you will be used.

I'm always a fan of putting the product to the consumer test...
Haha epic way of being honest and gaining some love and support and the same time! Good luck guys!