Erase Pro when you're 40+ years old...

alexyaleida

Awards
Have only just started using Erase Pro, am still in my first couple of days, and I should tell you, I am very, very interested in what Erase Pro can do for those of us older than 40... where I am 47 years old myself by the way. Am in good health, ex-military, which includes foreign legion paratroopers, never smoked, don't drink, but have been working behind a desk for the last 10 years... gained weight, lost muscle mass.

Started working out about seven months ago, last October, at the age of 46.

Can't complain about the results this far, and my workouts are supported by supplements from Applied Nutriceuticals (HGHup, Drive, RPM and NeoVar) while on the other side I get my protein and creatine from MuscleTech's "Nitro-Tech" & "Cell-Tech," as well as their Neurocore and Myobuild pre- and post-workout supps.

About 5 or 6 weeks ago I noticed, however, that I was no longer improving upon previous workouts, like I did the first 5 months.

That's where I started thinking about supps like Erase Pro... and the more I read about it, the more interested I became.

Now I can hardly wait to see the first new improvements, getting past that period of having hit that ceiling.

And here I am also thinking, curious, about how other "older" bodybuilders deal with these kind of plateaus, or ceilings, and what their experiences are with Erase Pro.

So, please guys, for those among you over 35, or better yet (for me) over 40, let me know what Erase Pro did for you.
Can't wait to hear from you!!!
--Alex.

Est1969

Est1969

Awards
  • Established
Alex,

Great post. Nice to have another geezer to talk to. I've been lifting for about 20 years myself. I started an Erase Pro and Intimidate stack a few months ago after stumbling upon this website in February this year. I can tell you that it was a real thrill to set new PR's again on these pills. The hard part was after my 8 weeks of Intimidate was finished I could feel the "iForce" slipping away from my body, and that was a bit of a bummer. I contemplated starting a PH to chase that high, but talked myself out of it for many reasons that I won't bore you with here.

To make a long story less long, there is a ton of information on this website to help you hit smaller goals than your shattering of old PR's. For example, I dedicated myself to taking off two points of body fat while cycling off Intimidate. Not as thrilling a new deadlift record, but it keeps me moving forward. I look forward to hitting up another natty stack in July, and in the meantime will troll the board for new ideas.

I hope you log your Erase Pro experience. It's valuable to others.

Cheers and good luck!
'69

Have only just started using Erase Pro, am still in my first couple of days, and I should tell you, I am very, very interested in what Erase Pro can do for those of us older than 40... where I am 47 years old myself by the way. Am in good health, ex-military, which includes foreign legion paratroopers, never smoked, don't drink, but have been working behind a desk for the last 10 years... gained weight, lost muscle mass.

Can't complain about the results this far, and my workouts are supported by supplements from Applied Nutriceuticals (HGHup, Drive, RPM and NeoVar) while on the other side I get my protein and creatine from MuscleTech's "Nitro-Tech" & "Cell-Tech," as well as their Neurocore and Myobuild pre- and post-workout supps.

About 5 or 6 weeks ago I noticed, however, that I was no longer improving upon previous workouts, like I did the first 5 months.

That's where I started thinking about supps like Erase Pro... and the more I read about it, the more interested I became.

Now I can hardly wait to see the first new improvements, getting past that period of having hit that ceiling.

And here I am also thinking, curious, about how other "older" bodybuilders deal with these kind of plateaus, or ceilings, and what their experiences are with Erase Pro.

So, please guys, for those among you over 35, or better yet (for me) over 40, let me know what Erase Pro did for you.
--Alex.

jjblacksheep

jjblacksheep

Awards
41 here...recently finished 4 weeks of Erase/Anabeta and really made a visible difference....calorie over maintenance--gained 4 pounds but more ripped and vascular. Quite a combo.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
41 here...recently finished 4 weeks of Erase/Anabeta and really made a visible difference....calorie over maintenance--gained 4 pounds but more ripped and vascular. Quite a combo.
Thanks for the feedback

theniteman

theniteman

Awards
Nice results man! Keep it up!

alexyaleida

Awards
Great post yourself, '69...
And yeah, sure, this geezer will be here to discuss our latest iron adventures.

What you're telling me there, after your 8 weeks on Intimidate, that's what I'm thinking about a lot... Sure, I get that, we need to see our estrogen and cortisol levels return to normal, before we can go back in full force with another round of Erase Pro with add-ons like Intimidate and Alpha-T2, but there must be something that'll help us to at the very least not lose too much of what we gained with Erase Pro, no?

Something that won't interfere with estrogen/cortisol levels returning to what they were before, but at the same time boosting testosterone levels and GH levels, with the only difference that it would be done not by blocking estrogen/cortisol, which we do while on Erase Pro.

Could that be possible?

Should I, for example, turn back to Drive/RPM while off Erase Pro? Would some other supp be better even?

Am trying to find answers to that, '69.

Next, started with Erase Pro May 18, so only just beginning, still within my first week. Only thing I'm experiencing this far, no idea if it's related, is that I'm sleeping a bit less, only about 6 hours each night.

Thanks for your own post, '69, and hope to see you back soon.
--Alex.

alexyaleida

Awards
Hi there, JJ!
Now, that's the kinda stuff that motivated me earlier in starting with Erase Pro... only now I have confirmed that when over 40 I oughta be able to expect good results too. Great going JJ, and keep it up. I'm planning to add Anabeta to my second round with Erase Pro, in about three months from now.

Est1969

Est1969

Awards
  • Established
Alex,

I am looking for the same thing. In the meantime I am just good-ol-fashioned diggin in...and the results are not too shabby! Will hit the Intimidate again in July.

Let me know how it goes!

Great post yourself, '69...
And yeah, sure, this geezer will be here to discuss our latest iron adventures.

What you're telling me there, after your 8 weeks on Intimidate, that's what I'm thinking about a lot... Sure, I get that, we need to see our estrogen and cortisol levels return to normal, before we can go back in full force with another round of Erase Pro with add-ons like Intimidate and Alpha-T2, but there must be something that'll help us to at the very least not lose too much of what we gained with Erase Pro, no?

Something that won't interfere with estrogen/cortisol levels returning to what they were before, but at the same time boosting testosterone levels and GH levels, with the only difference that it would be done not by blocking estrogen/cortisol, which we do while on Erase Pro.

Could that be possible?

Should I, for example, turn back to Drive/RPM while off Erase Pro? Would some other supp be better even?

Am trying to find answers to that, '69.

Next, started with Erase Pro May 18, so only just beginning, still within my first week. Only thing I'm experiencing this far, no idea if it's related, is that I'm sleeping a bit less, only about 6 hours each night.

Thanks for your own post, '69, and hope to see you back soon.
--Alex.

taman6886

taman6886

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
<---------------43. Have used it, worked well, would use again.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
IGF 2 with DAA and Erase Pro would be solid stack for your age

MassiveMan

MassiveMan

Awards
Hi guys, great thread. Another 40+ oldtimer here. I´ve done a lot of testoboosters and AI´s over the years, some good some less good. I´m cuorius about Erase Pro and will most certainly give it a shot in the late summer.

I´m NOT a friend of DAA thoug and I wouldn´t recommend it to anybody actually.

Alex, please keep us updated of how you´r doing, good luck!

Massive

Tnoel

Awards
The more I read about PES supplements, the more I'm convinced I need to give them a try. Its amazing how supplements have changed since I began training 20+ years ago.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The more I read about PES supplements, the more I'm convinced I need to give them a try. Its amazing how supplements have changed since I began training 20+ years ago.

Give them a shot!

Est1969

Est1969

Awards
  • Established
20 years ago it was egg whites. :veryhappy:

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
20 years ago it was egg whites. :veryhappy:
Or 20 whole eggs.

Vince Gironda used to say 36 whole eggs everyday was like taking D-Bol, lol.

ponysteak

ponysteak

Awards
My 55 year old dad doesn't work out but he took it EOD to get on dat boner time and he enjoyed it.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Or 20 whole eggs.

Vince Gironda used to say 36 whole eggs everyday was like taking D-Bol, lol.
Eggs = natures perfect protein!

alexyaleida

Awards
Today Day 10 using Erase Pro… and am happy to say, none of the negative expectations have been fulfilled while there are plenty of positive developments.

Not sure how other bodybuilders here measure their results but I figured that for me, I’d like to see results in numbers, i.e. the amount of reps and sets. Like the following: where for weeks I couldn’t make it to 3 x 20 reps with a Standing Shoulder Dumbbell Press, that’s 10 reps for each shoulder, I have now been able to get beyond that plateau. I usually got to 1 x 20, 1 x 18, 1 x 14, but something has changed… 3 x 20 is now my own new record… I do two more sets after the first 3 and should I reach 5 x 20, then that’s where I add weight to start all over again. Same for all other exercises.

Trying to reach 3 x 20 is standard for me, and the latter two sets are always to get me to failure, in the beginning, with new added weight that is, they always are in single digits where the first three sets are in double digits.

Now, the only thing that changed is that I’ve added Erase Pro to my daily supplements. Must mean something. I do want to be careful here, look at results from the conservative side, don’t want to “imagine” myself better results just because I am so eager to get them, but results in the latest numbers do mean improvement.

On the other side, where I expected the by me dreaded joint pains I’ve been reading about, I am happy to report no such joint pains this far. There were two days, day 4 and 5, where I felt some light pain on top of my right shoulder, but that disappeared and I cannot be sure what caused it.

Let me also tell you that I am already a long-time Osteo Sport user and I add Super Cissus to that (although Osteo Sport already includes Cissus Q). Because of my perhaps exaggerated fear for joint pains I decided to do something extra, although probably overkill, but on my “Erase Pro-days” I added a daily dosis of Animal Flex, which I consider a good number two next to Osteo Sport (#2 only because it doesn’t include Cissus Q) . Now all this, to which most of you will agree that it’s overkill, may have helped me in preventing joint pains. But then again, I say it’s worth it, especially when you consider the fact that I am 47 years old, no longer as flexible like I used to be in my twenties and thirties.

OK, ten days of Erase Pro so far, and I am feeling more than good using it. Nothing on the downside to report this far, only positive developments such as advancing further and faster then I figured possible in only 10 days. Most important thing is that got past that plateau I was experiencing for about a month now, my main reason for starting out with Erase Pro.

After my first two months of Erase Pro, that’ll be on July 18th, I will return to my old stack, RPM/Drive, which gave me good results since starting my workouts last year October, this to get me thru the Erase Pro-off-month. Anyone of you guys thinking I could add to that, or do better, please, let me know what you think. I do wanna have my estrogen and cortisol levels return to normal while off Erase Pro but at the same time I would like to continue using Test-boosters to counter the catabolics.

I will try to keep you guys updated on any new developments. Meanwhile, feedback will be much appreciated.

Ah, one more thing, do also know that added I use plenty of fish-oil and phosphatidylserine. The latter 300mg after each workout and another 300mg about 45 minutes before bed. Yes, I am known for “overkill” on many issues ;)

J19891

J19891

Awards

--Alex.
From what I hear, test boosters, especially AI's and SERMS are much more effective in older men than younger men.