hemavol which vs aakg??
- 05-18-2012, 02:25 PM
- 05-18-2012, 02:33 PM
1 actually increases Nitric Oxide...and 1 does not.iForce Nutrition Representative - iTrain. iCompete. iDominate.
iForce Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/iForceNutrition
iForce website: www.iforcenutrition.com
- 05-18-2012, 02:45 PM
I asked vaughn the same exact question a little over a month ago. B/c I had used aakg before. Vaughn said you can't compare them. I bought samples just to see. Vaughn was right hemavol is in another league. . Save the money from buying samples and get a tub. I did a mini review on this in log section.
05-18-2012, 02:53 PM
Oh I use hemavol and I love it.... Just seen aakg and was like hmmph... Half the price???Originally Posted by scw538
05-18-2012, 02:57 PM
I'm a try to find itOriginally Posted by texasfinest2
05-18-2012, 03:04 PM
Exactly tex. I always look to save but no comparsion. I used a whole tub of aakg bulk from a reliable company and it made me a little more vascular at times. But I never had pumps like King Hemavol .
05-18-2012, 03:12 PM
Nice! I'll totally agree! The vascularity is awesome and it gets better every time I use it!Originally Posted by scw538
05-20-2012, 03:54 AM
05-20-2012, 04:56 AM
05-20-2012, 09:33 AM
05-21-2012, 10:03 AM
is this real life? yes there is a difference...AAKG might as well be table salt or a sugar cube, Hemavol increases blood flow and pumps
Similar Forum Threads
- By iForce in forum I-Force NutritionReplies: 65Last Post: 05-18-2010, 11:06 AM
- By zwa004 in forum SupplementsReplies: 2Last Post: 01-05-2010, 04:10 PM
- By ambulldog in forum SupplementsReplies: 2Last Post: 07-12-2009, 11:47 AM
- By extrememuscle in forum SupplementsReplies: 9Last Post: 10-23-2008, 10:52 AM
- By Orangepeel in forum SupplementsReplies: 7Last Post: 10-03-2008, 09:22 AM