Alpha t2
Erase pro
Sarms s4

Trying to lose as much fat as possible

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
It looks like everything from the supplement angle will be fine.

More importantly make sure the diet & training are good to go.

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
^^^^^^agreed if diet and training are on add some AAv2 by EBF. I just added it to my AB Elite AT2, Erase cutting stack. Awesome product I feel like a furnace all day. I've used a lot of fat burners and this and AT2 are my favs!

rome32

rome32

Board Sponsor
Awards
Besides the staples...what do you guys think of this stack:

Anabeta elite
Alpha t2
Erase pro
Sarms s4

Let me know how SARM-S4 goes. I wanted to look into that myself.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
I would much rather opt for EC + some form of cortisol control (Reduce XT or Lean Xtreme)

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looks effective for sure, i'm with Coop that EC plus Alpha Y is a good fat burner for me. But there's nothing wrong really with what you have there.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
All good options, but synergy is aav2 with a stim or erase/reduce XT will be good to go man!!!

Aav2 + EC + reduce XT is fantastic.
Wait until our recompadrol comes back in and the 4 of them will be the most intense fat burning stack

thewolf49

Awards
  • Established
I would much rather opt for EC + some form of cortisol control (Reduce XT or Lean Xtreme)
why do you say that?

I can add EC to this stack no problem:

Anabeta elite
Alpha t2
Erase pro
Sarms s4
EC

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Anabeta elite
Alpha t2
Erase pro
Sarms s4

Looks solid, you could always throw in some methyl Synephrine too, its going for the super low price right now.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
why do you say that?

I can add EC to this stack no problem:

Anabeta elite
Alpha t2
Erase pro
Sarms s4
EC
Then do so. EC is more effective for body composition than any other product you're using.

thehulk0316

thehulk0316

Awards
Anyone have any experience with 7-11 Stack from Prototype Nutrition? Good? Bad? Not worth it? Am looking into it and would appreciate some feedback. I searched on this forum and have not found much literature from anyone that may have played with this. Thanks.

thewolf49

Awards
  • Established
How does AAv2, OEP, and EC stack up against eachother for fat loss?

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
200mg caffeine + 25mg E, 2-3 times a day
When will they listen to this advice lol they just want to cut fat fast all the time and never remember good ol ec is best with a solid nutrition , cardio and proper sleep. EC + lean extreme is the way to go , throw in the 3 carnitines (alcar , plcar , lclt) and you just need to stick to your diet , routine and cardio haha...but I guess everyone is different and not patient or educated enough to know this, besides its the cheapest stack :/ bulk carnities , bronkaid and cheap caffeine pills are easy to get , add in a bit of well invested money for costisol control and BAM...but aw well , those of us smart enough to listen to yah have seen way better results over good amounts of time than just going for the -"Lets throw in all the major supps , lets do no cardio , lets change no diet!! and wait for a miracle"- mentality haha.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
How does AAv2, OEP, and EC stack up against eachother for fat loss?
Oh and if you are gonna do this , I would recommend either EC+AAv2 OR OEP+AAv2...not both...overkill for the adrenals seriously...And you are far better off with EC if you want fast results , but then again...I did get abs from OEP and have always loved it , get it while you still can haha!

thewolf49

Awards
  • Established
When will they listen to this advice lol they just want to cut fat fast all the time and never remember good ol ec is best with a solid nutrition , cardio and proper sleep. EC + lean extreme is the way to go , throw in the 3 carnitines (alcar , plcar , lclt) and you just need to stick to your diet , routine and cardio haha...but I guess everyone is different and not patient or educated enough to know this, besides its the cheapest stack :/ bulk carnities , bronkaid and cheap caffeine pills are easy to get , add in a bit of well invested money for costisol control and BAM...but aw well , those of us smart enough to listen to yah have seen way better results over good amounts of time than just going for the -"Lets throw in all the major supps , lets do no cardio , lets change no diet!! and wait for a miracle"- mentality haha.
Apparently I said I wasn't listening to this advice somewhere in this thread? I happen to have my diet and workout routine in order thanks for the "support".

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Apparently I said I wasn't listening to this advice somewhere in this thread? I happen to have my diet and workout routine in order thanks for the "support".
Meh didn't mean to you directly , merely to many people we have here , or that come around every other week with posts so well disguised, as though they don't want people to notice they are looking for a magical way out or a super pill or mega combo to make it easy , and well others who just bluntly state it haha , believe me buddy it isn't personal or directed at yah , merely at how Cooper has amazing knowledge and the overwhelming patience to always give solid advice , I admire than in him haha

thewolf49

Awards
  • Established
Meh didn't mean to you directly , merely to many people we have here , or that come around every other week with posts so well disguised, as though they don't want people to notice they are looking for a magical way out or a super pill or mega combo to make it easy , and well others who just bluntly state it haha , believe me buddy it isn't personal or directed at yah , merely at how Cooper has amazing knowledge and the overwhelming patience to always give solid advice , I admire than in him haha
Point taken man, no harm done.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
ay bay bay

Thanks man :)

thewolf49

Awards
  • Established
Does anybody here only eat one meal for their IF diet? I was thinking about switching to one meal after working out as I'm really not hungry the rest of the day. Can someone help me with what macros I should be shooting for on workout vs rest days?

thehulk0316

thehulk0316

Awards
Does anybody here only eat one meal for their IF diet? I was thinking about switching to one meal after working out as I'm really not hungry the rest of the day. Can someone help me with what macros I should be shooting for on workout vs rest days?
I IF once a week. Usually on a day off. I'll have eaten my dinner the night before at around 1800-1900ish and won't eat again until after my morning WoD. That gives me about 14-16hrs give or take which is sufficient for an IF. But I recommend about 10g of BCAA's about 30-45 mins before the workout. Been doing it awhile and I really like it. If I could do it I'd IF every morning because it seems, at least for me, that my workouts go much better when I'm fasted. The 10g of BCAA'S is just good to have in the oven.

- Nick

th3futur3

Awards
  • Established

Anabeta elite
Alpha t2
Erase pro
Sarms s4

Saw this..."Trying to lose as much fat as possible" and did not see this...Dexaprine= Are you trying? Lol...