Triple play stack - who is getting in on this ish

  1. Professional Member
    VaughnTrue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    3,872
    Rep Power
    1018891
    Level
    55
    Lv. Percent
    87.85%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Triple play stack - who is getting in on this ish


    srs is srs.

  2. Diamond Member
    mr.cooper69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    10,667
    Rep Power
    6777729
    Level
    99
    Lv. Percent
    23.5%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Free gym bag, zma, AND samples? Sweet. ZMA + intimidate will knock anyone out
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  3. Professional Member
    VaughnTrue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    3,872
    Rep Power
    1018891
    Level
    55
    Lv. Percent
    87.85%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Free gym bag, zma, AND samples? Sweet. ZMA + intimidate will knock anyone out
    that was my goal


    If anyone was/is on the fence about Intimidate, this should be the time you give it a shot. ZMA on its own is usually $10-$15, the samples are "free" but you should get a decent amount, and the gym bag is at least $9.99 usually. So you're buying Intimidate for like $5-$10 in this deal.
    •   
       

  4. Senior Member
    BigRigg's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,260
    Rep Power
    150945
    Level
    30
    Lv. Percent
    92.95%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue

    that was my goal

    If anyone was/is on the fence about Intimidate, this should be the time you give it a shot. ZMA on its own is usually $10-$15, the samples are "free" but you should get a decent amount, and the gym bag is at least $9.99 usually. So you're buying Intimidate for like $5-$10 in this deal.
    Any protean samples goin out? If so I might just have to snatch this up
    Always willing to learn :D
  5. Professional Member
    VaughnTrue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    3,872
    Rep Power
    1018891
    Level
    55
    Lv. Percent
    87.85%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by BigRigg View Post
    Any protean samples goin out? If so I might just have to snatch this up
    not yet, we're working on getting those into production.
  6. Elite Member
    bolt10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    8,713
    Rep Power
    3946706
    Level
    82
    Lv. Percent
    73.65%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Was honestly looking for a deal on Intimidate because I was on the fence between adding that or Bioforge to in June for my cut...this just sealed the deal.
  7. Professional Member
    VaughnTrue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    3,872
    Rep Power
    1018891
    Level
    55
    Lv. Percent
    87.85%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post
    Was honestly looking for a deal on Intimidate because I was on the fence between adding that or Bioforge to in June for my cut...this just sealed the deal.
    glad to be of some help
  8. Elite Member
    bolt10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    8,713
    Rep Power
    3946706
    Level
    82
    Lv. Percent
    73.65%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post
    glad to be of some help
    Ya I actually am about to run out of ZMA so this is perfect timing. Grabbing two so hopefully I enjoy it
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Driven Sports: The Craze Play-by-Play Series
    By Robboe in forum Supplements
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 10-17-2011, 05:46 PM
  2. Driven Sports: The Craze Play-by-Play Series
    By Robboe in forum Driven Sports
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 10-17-2011, 05:13 PM
  3. Driven Sports: The Craze Play-by-Play Series
    By Robboe in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 10-17-2011, 05:12 PM
  4. Triple stack PCT
    By SpiderBr0 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-16-2011, 04:46 AM
  5. AX Triple stack
    By Madevilz in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-07-2007, 05:42 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in