Question on Double Dragon Juiced

jmac38

Awards
First let me start by saying thanks for this forum. I found it to be the most informative of all the ones that I have been "browsing" (see lurking) lately.

I recently moved to a New Hampshire and I needed to restock on whey protein so I decided to give a local business a shot rather than ***. I got to talking to the guy and asked about a pre-workout supplement that he recommended since I have recently changed my gym schedule to 5am.

He recommended Double Dragons Juiced. I took his advice and bought a container then decided to do a little research when I got home. (I know I do things backwards).

Going off what was on the label I was not overly concerned about any specific ingredient, although I could be naive and please tell me if I am. I then started researching the product itself and found numerous posts on other sites warning of ingredients that are not on the label. The label says that the ingredients are:

Supplement Facts
Serving Size: 1 scoop (4.4g)
Servings Per Container: 45

Amount Per Serving %DV

Creatine Monohydrate 1.5g
Arginine AKG 1.5g
Beta Alanine 750mg
Caffeine 150mg
1,3 dimethylamylamine 25mg

* Daily Value Not Established

Other Ingredients: Natural flavor, citric acid, malic acid, silica, sucralose, red dye 40

However other sites claim the ingredients are:
Double Dragon Pharmaceuticals Juiced

Serving Size: 1 scoop(s)

Amount Per Serving:
Creatine 1.5 g
AAKG 1.5 g
Beta Alanine 1.5 g
Citrulline Malate 500 mg
13-ethyl-3-methoxy-gona-2,5 (10)dien-17-one 35 g
Energy Matrix:
Caffeine
1,3 Dimethylamylamine
Yohimbine HCl.

I thought I would ask the people on this forum a few questions: First-Have you heard of or used this product and if so your thoughts? Second- can I be assured that what is printed on the label is indeed ALL that is in the product. Third-if the ingredients are indeed accurate is 3/4 scoop an effective and safe pre-workout supplement?

Thanks in advance to all that reply

-J

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
really not a bad profile but never heard of it before.....im not a 1,3d fan though, depending on the price you can make the exact same using bulk products for cheaper

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Im not positive, but I think they had reformulated it with the good stuff

jmac38

Awards
Thanks for the reply both of you. I reached out to Double Dragon and received this response.

There are absolutely no hidden ingredients. What's on the label is all that is in the product. We have never nor will ever include anything not listed on the label.

We did have a version of Juiced with that ingredient that was discontinued over a year ago. That version had that ingredient and dosage listed on the label.

Thank you for your purchase! Let me know if you have any other questions.

Best regards,

Brandon
Double Dragon Labs

So I guess I worried over nothing. Are the listed ingredients in the new formula safe at the recommended doses? I only use 3/4-1 scoop and dont intend to go over that.

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah, I meant without the good stuff. They had a couple versions. One with superdrol and one with dimethazine

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol, i like how they threw Max-LMG in there.

I would not take this considering it has a prohormone.

jmac38

Awards
Lol, i like how they threw Max-LMG in there.

I would not take this considering it has a prohormone.
Max-LMG is in the older formula correct? Sorry if this is a stupid question, I am not very knowledgeable about Pro-hormones (which is why I was concerned I could be taking one)

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not sure about new or old formulas, but the ingredients you posted list max-lmg.

13-ethyl-3-methoxy-gona-2,5 (10)dien-17-one

If thats on the label you're ingesting a hormonal substance.

jmac38

Awards
ah that clears it up. That was the ingredient that was in the old formula the new one does not contain that. The only ingredient in the new formula I was unsure of was 1,3d but from what I have researched it is a stimulant.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ah that clears it up. That was the ingredient that was in the old formula the new one does not contain that. The only ingredient in the new formula I was unsure of was 1,3d but from what I have researched it is a stimulant.

Yeah thats just a stim

Jonbero

Jonbero

Awards
Supplement Facts
Serving Size: 1 scoop (4.4g)

Amount Per Serving %DV

Creatine Monohydrate 1.5g
Arginine AKG 1.5g
Beta Alanine 750mg
Caffeine 150mg
1,3 dimethylamylamine 25mg

* Daily Value Not Established

Other Ingredients: Natural flavor, citric acid, malic acid, silica, sucralose, red dye 40

However other sites claim the ingredients are:
Double Dragon Pharmaceuticals Juiced

Serving Size: 1 scoop(s)

Amount Per Serving:
Creatine 1.5 g
AAKG 1.5 g
Beta Alanine 1.5 g
Citrulline Malate 500 mg
13-ethyl-3-methoxy-gona-2,5 (10)dien-17-one 35 g
Energy Matrix:
Caffeine
1,3 Dimethylamylamine
Yohimbine HCl.
Has to be a typo... a typical dose would be ~75mg a day. Product looks ok I guess, I don't like the amount of beta-alanine or citrulline malate tho. And AAKG is just bunk. Double the dose and it starts looking better.