Create the perfect nutrient repartitioner

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you could formulate a nutrient repartitioner what ingredients would you use and what dose?

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I honestly don't know about dosages but a berberine, na-r-ala, glycemic acid, banaba extract, plus lognolia (anabolic pump stuff?) would be awesome. Unless of course Cooper says else wise.

Natestreo

Natestreo

Awards
I honestly don't know about dosages but a berberine, na-r-ala, glycemic acid, banaba extract, plus lognolia (anabolic pump stuff?) would be awesome. Unless of course Cooper says else wise.
I've seen like 10 people making posts in hopes that Cooper sees it and mentions his thoughts. This is so funny to me! Goes to show how well respected Coop is, not to mention how incredibly intelligent. Love this!

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Coop is well educated in this stuff. BRO LOVE!!!

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you could formulate a nutrient repartitioner what ingredients would you use and what dose?
you dont have to worry about making your own anymore, Recompadrol is right around the corner!

If prices for banaba continue to go up i will do a V2 of it. You wont be disappointed.

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
AP is berberine and bananba extracts.

That said, I am honestly about to buy a glucometer and start testing these supps.

Edit: i understand this wouldn't be end all on most effective in a sense, but at least best at glucose disposal.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
you dont have to worry about making your own anymore, Recompadrol is right around the corner!

If prices for banaba continue to go up i will do a V2 of it. You wont be disappointed.
Very true I love recompadrol. I stack it with r ala and agmatine and have had epic results

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Very true I love recompadrol. I stack it with r ala and agmatine and have had epic results
believe it or not there are ways to make it better. I keep seeing people using agmatine, but from what i saw in i believe it was 2 studies on the agonistic effect on Alpha 2 adrenos i have been pushing myself away a bit.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
believe it or not there are ways to make it better. I keep seeing people using agmatine, but from what i saw in i believe it was 2 studies on the agonistic effect on Alpha 2 adrenos i have been pushing myself away a bit.
Really? Hmm... I heard some speculation that clen actually causes those to be down regulated more than the beta 2 receptors. I could be completely wrong as which alpha and beta receptors these are but it did spark something I was reading to the surface lol.

Jonbero

Jonbero

Awards
CDMMA

CDMMA

Awards
Slin Slane + N-R-ALA + Cinnamon Extract
Would add agmatine for it's nutrient partitioning effects, and teh pomp.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Slin Slane + Cinnamon Extract + Agmatine

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i should know by friday, to tell you now i feel may jinx the progress. Its in the hands of the manufacturer, im hoping 3 weeks, maybe less until i have it, then a couple day after that until retailers have it.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Na-R-ALA + Agmatine. If you want it to be stronger, simply increase dosage accordingly.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
what about using both Na-R-ALA and something like P-slin/slin-sane together? I know I used recompadrol and regular ALA together with no problems......
Your call. I see no need to complicate things. If you want to essentially block calories/carbs, add gymnema and/or berberine.

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
Your call. I see no need to complicate things. If you want to essentially block calories/carbs, add gymnema and/or berberine.
taking the daily dose of Na-R-ALA on a very low carb day....advisable or bad idea?......I know many of the other products advise against taking without a legit amount of carbs (such as all the "slin" supps)....

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The thing is WAR, your still increasing fat burning hormones when taken on a low carb day. Recompadrol was the first of its kind to recommend a low carb diet while cutting.

while it aids in keeping bad weight off while eating carbs, it potentiates the effect of fat burning hormones when not eating carbs (which is does to an extent while you are eating carbs as well)

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
taking the daily dose of Na-R-ALA on a very low carb day....advisable or bad idea?......I know many of the other products advise against taking without a legit amount of carbs (such as all the "slin" supps)....
The thing is WAR, your still increasing fat burning hormones when taken on a low carb day. Recompadrol was the first of its kind to recommend a low carb diet while cutting.

while it aids in keeping bad weight off while eating carbs, it potentiates the effect of fat burning hormones when not eating carbs (which is does to an extent while you are eating carbs as well)
In essence, agreed. Just watch out for hypoglycemia.

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards

yeah the recompadrol I'd take with larger meals even if it was a dozen chicken wings lol (no carbs).....the ALA I'd always be sure there were some carbs in there of significance....but I only have 3 pills of recompadrol left so I won't be using that for a month or so.....and I'm gonna try Na-R-ALA this go round as opposed to regular ALA or r-ALA. was debating on using something else in place of the recompadrol w/ the Na-R-ALA or just running the Na-R-ALA alone for these purposes.....

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yup, there is a lack of clarity on how agmatine reacts with the alpha 2-adrenoceptors which would have an effect on fat loss (may hinder it) and IIRC, agmatine tends to block NMDA receptor action as well.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards

;)...looks
Promising

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I run 2g ALA in my intra workout mix of lysine, leucine, and Creapure. I of course use mojito crystal lite sweetner in there to flavor :). im an advid low carber

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I run 2g ALA in my intra workout mix of lysine, leucine, and Creapure. I of course use mojito crystal lite sweetner in there to flavor :). im an advid low carber
Wow!
2g. That's some big dosing lol.
Interesting. Why the lysine? I heard it increase gh but that's why I take it pre bed with AAKG.

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
heres why:

Whole-body leucine and lysine metabolism: response to dietary protein intake in young men
K. J. Motil, D. E. Matthews, D. M. Bier, J. F. Burke, H. N. Munro, and V. R. Young
Abstract
Whole-body leucine and lysine metabolism was explored in young adult men by a primed constant intravenous infusion of a mixture of L-[1–13C]leucine and L-[alpha-15N]lysine over a 4-h period. Subjects were studied after an overnight fast (postabsorptive state) or while consuming hourly meals (fed state) after adaptation to diets providing either a surfeit level of protein (1.5 g.kg body-1.day-1), a level approximating maintenance requirements (marginal intake) (0.6 g.kg body wt-1.day-1), or a grossly inadequate level (0.1 g.kg-1.day-1). The change in protein intake from a marginal to a surfeit level was associated with an increased leucine flux and incorporation of leucine into body protein. In the fed state, oxidation of leucine increased sharply and release of leucine from tissue protein diminished. When dietary protein intake was reduced from the requirement to inadequate level, leucine flux and body protein synthesis and protein breakdown were reduced, together with a smaller reduction in leucine oxidation. The response of the metabolism of [15N]lysine was responsible for maintenance of leucine and other essential amino acid economy, and they appear to be related to the nitrogen and amino acid requirements of the subject. These findings also demonstrate an effect of meals, modulated by their protein content, on the dynamics of whole-body amino acid metabolism.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
heres why:

Whole-body leucine and lysine metabolism: response to dietary protein intake in young men
K. J. Motil, D. E. Matthews, D. M. Bier, J. F. Burke, H. N. Munro, and V. R. Young
Abstract
Whole-body leucine and lysine metabolism was explored in young adult men by a primed constant intravenous infusion of a mixture of L-[1-13C]leucine and L-[alpha-15N]lysine over a 4-h period. Subjects were studied after an overnight fast (postabsorptive state) or while consuming hourly meals (fed state) after adaptation to diets providing either a surfeit level of protein (1.5 g.kg body-1.day-1), a level approximating maintenance requirements (marginal intake) (0.6 g.kg body wt-1.day-1), or a grossly inadequate level (0.1 g.kg-1.day-1). The change in protein intake from a marginal to a surfeit level was associated with an increased leucine flux and incorporation of leucine into body protein. In the fed state, oxidation of leucine increased sharply and release of leucine from tissue protein diminished. When dietary protein intake was reduced from the requirement to inadequate level, leucine flux and body protein synthesis and protein breakdown were reduced, together with a smaller reduction in leucine oxidation. The response of the metabolism of [15N]lysine was responsible for maintenance of leucine and other essential amino acid economy, and they appear to be related to the nitrogen and amino acid requirements of the subject. These findings also demonstrate an effect of meals, modulated by their protein content, on the dynamics of whole-body amino acid metabolism.
Looks like it's going into my pink lemonade intra workout drink.

Edit: do they give a dosing or luecine ratio?

uvawahoowa

Awards
Approx. how many/what percentage of carbs would the gymnema (say in slin sane) block? Would this happen even in the pre-bed dose?

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
15g leucine and 5g lysine.

3:1 leucine:lysine ratio

I add 5-10g creatine an 2g ala

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards

I'd like to see a v2 anyhow. :)

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
This version is gonna Rock it

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
heres why:

Abstract
Whole-body leucine and lysine metabolism was explored in young adult men by a primed constant intravenous infusion of a mixture of L-[1–13C]leucine and L-[alpha-15N]lysine over a 4-h period. Subjects were studied after an overnight fast (postabsorptive state) or while consuming hourly meals (fed state) after adaptation to diets providing either a surfeit level of protein (1.5 g.kg body-1.day-1), a level approximating maintenance requirements (marginal intake) (0.6 g.kg body wt-1.day-1), or a grossly inadequate level (0.1 g.kg-1.day-1). The change in protein intake from a marginal to a surfeit level was associated with an increased leucine flux and incorporation of leucine into body protein. In the fed state, oxidation of leucine increased sharply and release of leucine from tissue protein diminished. When dietary protein intake was reduced from the requirement to inadequate level, leucine flux and body protein synthesis and protein breakdown were reduced, together with a smaller reduction in leucine oxidation. The response of the metabolism of [15N]lysine was responsible for maintenance of leucine and other essential amino acid economy, and they appear to be related to the nitrogen and amino acid requirements of the subject. These findings also demonstrate an effect of meals, modulated by their protein content, on the dynamics of whole-body amino acid metabolism.
How does this effect a person with normal protein intake?

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
@ USP:

Probably not so much. I train fasted, and like the idea of it possibly helping. So far, I like how its going.

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
@ USP:

Probably not so much. I train fasted, and like the idea of it possibly helping. So far, I like how its going.
Get us updated on the progress. I'm of the mindset of you'll never know until you try...

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
For sure,

Btw, C20 is looking VERY promising, congrats on bringing it to the market!! people are loving it. I can only imagine the stacking capabilities of it

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
UNCnate

UNCnate

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I love Glycobol + Agmatine for this. Simple, effective.