Create the perfect nutrient repartitioner - AnabolicMinds.com

Create the perfect nutrient repartitioner

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Create the perfect nutrient repartitioner

If you could formulate a nutrient repartitioner what ingredients would you use and what dose?

2. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Answers

I honestly don't know about dosages but a berberine, na-r-ala, glycemic acid, banaba extract, plus lognolia (anabolic pump stuff?) would be awesome. Unless of course Cooper says else wise.
    RecoverBro ELITE

3. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  188 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post
    I honestly don't know about dosages but a berberine, na-r-ala, glycemic acid, banaba extract, plus lognolia (anabolic pump stuff?) would be awesome. Unless of course Cooper says else wise.
    I've seen like 10 people making posts in hopes that Cooper sees it and mentions his thoughts. This is so funny to me! Goes to show how well respected Coop is, not to mention how incredibly intelligent. Love this!
    Romans 8:38-39

Save sorrow for the souls in doubt

•   

4. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  270 lbs.
    Answers

Coop is well educated in this stuff. BRO LOVE!!!

RECOVERBRO

5. Enhanced Body Formulations
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by StackedCop View Post
    If you could formulate a nutrient repartitioner what ingredients would you use and what dose?
    you dont have to worry about making your own anymore, Recompadrol is right around the corner!

If prices for banaba continue to go up i will do a V2 of it. You wont be disappointed.
    Enhanced Body Formulations Product Educator

For any questions on our products that need a quick response, please email me directly
    EnhancedBodyFormulations@gmail .com

6. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  216 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by mattrag
    AP is berberine and bananba extracts.

That said, I am honestly about to buy a glucometer and start testing these supps.

Edit: i understand this wouldn't be end all on most effective in a sense, but at least best at glucose disposal.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/231713-rob112-3-means.html
    "Train like a beast, think like a human"-RTS

7. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc View Post
    you dont have to worry about making your own anymore, Recompadrol is right around the corner!

If prices for banaba continue to go up i will do a V2 of it. You wont be disappointed.
    Very true I love recompadrol. I stack it with r ala and agmatine and have had epic results

8. Enhanced Body Formulations
    Answers

Very true I love recompadrol. I stack it with r ala and agmatine and have had epic results
    believe it or not there are ways to make it better. I keep seeing people using agmatine, but from what i saw in i believe it was 2 studies on the agonistic effect on Alpha 2 adrenos i have been pushing myself away a bit.

For any questions on our products that need a quick response, please email me directly

9. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc

believe it or not there are ways to make it better. I keep seeing people using agmatine, but from what i saw in i believe it was 2 studies on the agonistic effect on Alpha 2 adrenos i have been pushing myself away a bit.
    Really? Hmm... I heard some speculation that clen actually causes those to be down regulated more than the beta 2 receptors. I could be completely wrong as which alpha and beta receptors these are but it did spark something I was reading to the surface lol.
    RecoverBro ELITE

10. Banned
    Answers

whats the actual release date?

11. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  250 lbs.
    Answers

Slin Slane + N-R-ALA + Cinnamon Extract

12. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  180 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Tmac29 View Post
    Man that nitrogen is going to hurt.
    I hated every minute of training, but I said, "Don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion." -Muhammad Ali

13. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  153 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Tmac29 View Post
    Would add agmatine for it's nutrient partitioning effects, and teh pomp.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions
    http://www.seriousnutritionsolutions. com - CDMMA [@] seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    https://www.facebook.com/SeriousNutritionSolutions - https://www.twitter.com/SNSonline

14. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Slin Slane + Cinnamon Extract + Agmatine
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com

15. Enhanced Body Formulations
    Answers

i should know by friday, to tell you now i feel may jinx the progress. Its in the hands of the manufacturer, im hoping 3 weeks, maybe less until i have it, then a couple day after that until retailers have it.

16. Diamond Member
    Answers

Na-R-ALA + Agmatine. If you want it to be stronger, simply increase dosage accordingly.
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES

17. Banned
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Na-R-ALA + Agmatine. If you want it to be stronger, simply increase dosage accordingly.
    what about using both Na-R-ALA and something like P-slin/slin-sane together? I know I used recompadrol and regular ALA together with no problems......

18. Diamond Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6 View Post
    what about using both Na-R-ALA and something like P-slin/slin-sane together? I know I used recompadrol and regular ALA together with no problems......
    Your call. I see no need to complicate things. If you want to essentially block calories/carbs, add gymnema and/or berberine.

19. Banned
    Answers

Your call. I see no need to complicate things. If you want to essentially block calories/carbs, add gymnema and/or berberine.
    taking the daily dose of Na-R-ALA on a very low carb day....advisable or bad idea?......I know many of the other products advise against taking without a legit amount of carbs (such as all the "slin" supps)....

20. Enhanced Body Formulations
    Answers

The thing is WAR, your still increasing fat burning hormones when taken on a low carb day. Recompadrol was the first of its kind to recommend a low carb diet while cutting.

while it aids in keeping bad weight off while eating carbs, it potentiates the effect of fat burning hormones when not eating carbs (which is does to an extent while you are eating carbs as well)

21. Diamond Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6 View Post
    taking the daily dose of Na-R-ALA on a very low carb day....advisable or bad idea?......I know many of the other products advise against taking without a legit amount of carbs (such as all the "slin" supps)....
    The thing is WAR, your still increasing fat burning hormones when taken on a low carb day. Recompadrol was the first of its kind to recommend a low carb diet while cutting.

while it aids in keeping bad weight off while eating carbs, it potentiates the effect of fat burning hormones when not eating carbs (which is does to an extent while you are eating carbs as well)
    In essence, agreed. Just watch out for hypoglycemia.

22. Banned
    Answers

yeah the recompadrol I'd take with larger meals even if it was a dozen chicken wings lol (no carbs).....the ALA I'd always be sure there were some carbs in there of significance....but I only have 3 pills of recompadrol left so I won't be using that for a month or so.....and I'm gonna try Na-R-ALA this go round as opposed to regular ALA or r-ALA. was debating on using something else in place of the recompadrol w/ the Na-R-ALA or just running the Na-R-ALA alone for these purposes.....

23. Pro Virili Parte
    Answers

Yup, there is a lack of clarity on how agmatine reacts with the alpha 2-adrenoceptors which would have an effect on fat loss (may hinder it) and IIRC, agmatine tends to block NMDA receptor action as well.

"The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates

24. Enhanced Body Formulations REP
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.
    Answers

...looks
    Promising
    ...::: EBF REP :::...
    Recompadrol-AAv2-Metabolic Pow(d)er
    THE FUTURE OF LEAN

25. Enhanced Body Formulations
    Answers

I run 2g ALA in my intra workout mix of lysine, leucine, and Creapure. I of course use mojito crystal lite sweetner in there to flavor . im an advid low carber

26. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Answers

I run 2g ALA in my intra workout mix of lysine, leucine, and Creapure. I of course use mojito crystal lite sweetner in there to flavor . im an advid low carber
    Wow!
    2g. That's some big dosing lol.
    Interesting. Why the lysine? I heard it increase gh but that's why I take it pre bed with AAKG.
    RecoverBro ELITE

27. Enhanced Body Formulations
    Answers

heres why:

Whole-body leucine and lysine metabolism: response to dietary protein intake in young men
    K. J. Motil, D. E. Matthews, D. M. Bier, J. F. Burke, H. N. Munro, and V. R. Young
    Abstract
    Whole-body leucine and lysine metabolism was explored in young adult men by a primed constant intravenous infusion of a mixture of L-[1–13C]leucine and L-[alpha-15N]lysine over a 4-h period. Subjects were studied after an overnight fast (postabsorptive state) or while consuming hourly meals (fed state) after adaptation to diets providing either a surfeit level of protein (1.5 g.kg body-1.day-1), a level approximating maintenance requirements (marginal intake) (0.6 g.kg body wt-1.day-1), or a grossly inadequate level (0.1 g.kg-1.day-1). The change in protein intake from a marginal to a surfeit level was associated with an increased leucine flux and incorporation of leucine into body protein. In the fed state, oxidation of leucine increased sharply and release of leucine from tissue protein diminished. When dietary protein intake was reduced from the requirement to inadequate level, leucine flux and body protein synthesis and protein breakdown were reduced, together with a smaller reduction in leucine oxidation. The response of the metabolism of [15N]lysine was responsible for maintenance of leucine and other essential amino acid economy, and they appear to be related to the nitrogen and amino acid requirements of the subject. These findings also demonstrate an effect of meals, modulated by their protein content, on the dynamics of whole-body amino acid metabolism.

28. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Answers

heres why:

Whole-body leucine and lysine metabolism: response to dietary protein intake in young men
    K. J. Motil, D. E. Matthews, D. M. Bier, J. F. Burke, H. N. Munro, and V. R. Young
    Abstract
    Whole-body leucine and lysine metabolism was explored in young adult men by a primed constant intravenous infusion of a mixture of L-[1-13C]leucine and L-[alpha-15N]lysine over a 4-h period. Subjects were studied after an overnight fast (postabsorptive state) or while consuming hourly meals (fed state) after adaptation to diets providing either a surfeit level of protein (1.5 g.kg body-1.day-1), a level approximating maintenance requirements (marginal intake) (0.6 g.kg body wt-1.day-1), or a grossly inadequate level (0.1 g.kg-1.day-1). The change in protein intake from a marginal to a surfeit level was associated with an increased leucine flux and incorporation of leucine into body protein. In the fed state, oxidation of leucine increased sharply and release of leucine from tissue protein diminished. When dietary protein intake was reduced from the requirement to inadequate level, leucine flux and body protein synthesis and protein breakdown were reduced, together with a smaller reduction in leucine oxidation. The response of the metabolism of [15N]lysine was responsible for maintenance of leucine and other essential amino acid economy, and they appear to be related to the nitrogen and amino acid requirements of the subject. These findings also demonstrate an effect of meals, modulated by their protein content, on the dynamics of whole-body amino acid metabolism.
    Looks like it's going into my pink lemonade intra workout drink.

Edit: do they give a dosing or luecine ratio?
    RecoverBro ELITE

29. Diamond Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by JoHNnyNuTZ View Post
    Coop is well educated in this stuff. BRO LOVE!!!

30. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Approx. how many/what percentage of carbs would the gymnema (say in slin sane) block? Would this happen even in the pre-bed dose?

31. Enhanced Body Formulations
    Answers

Looks like it's going into my pink lemonade intra workout drink.

Edit: do they give a dosing or luecine ratio?
    i do a 3:1 ratio

32. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  190 lbs.
    Answers

i do a 3:1 ratio
    3:1 Lysine:Leucine ratio or vice versa?

33. Enhanced Body Formulations
    Answers

15g leucine and 5g lysine.

3:1 leucine:lysine ratio

I add 5-10g creatine an 2g ala

34. Enhanced Body Formulations
    Answers

Repost sorry

35. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Answers

15g leucine and 5g lysine.

3:1 leucine:lysine ratio

I add 5-10g creatine an 2g ala
    Thanks.
    RecoverBro ELITE

36. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Answers

I'd like to see a v2 anyhow.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com

37. Enhanced Body Formulations REP
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.
    Answers

This version is gonna Rock it
    ...::: EBF REP :::...
    Recompadrol-AAv2-Metabolic Pow(d)er
    THE FUTURE OF LEAN

38. PESCIENCE.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Answers

We haven't finished formulating it yet, but it's close!
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

39. Board Sponsor
    Answers

heres why:

Abstract
    Whole-body leucine and lysine metabolism was explored in young adult men by a primed constant intravenous infusion of a mixture of L-[1–13C]leucine and L-[alpha-15N]lysine over a 4-h period. Subjects were studied after an overnight fast (postabsorptive state) or while consuming hourly meals (fed state) after adaptation to diets providing either a surfeit level of protein (1.5 g.kg body-1.day-1), a level approximating maintenance requirements (marginal intake) (0.6 g.kg body wt-1.day-1), or a grossly inadequate level (0.1 g.kg-1.day-1). The change in protein intake from a marginal to a surfeit level was associated with an increased leucine flux and incorporation of leucine into body protein. In the fed state, oxidation of leucine increased sharply and release of leucine from tissue protein diminished. When dietary protein intake was reduced from the requirement to inadequate level, leucine flux and body protein synthesis and protein breakdown were reduced, together with a smaller reduction in leucine oxidation. The response of the metabolism of [15N]lysine was responsible for maintenance of leucine and other essential amino acid economy, and they appear to be related to the nitrogen and amino acid requirements of the subject. These findings also demonstrate an effect of meals, modulated by their protein content, on the dynamics of whole-body amino acid metabolism.
    How does this effect a person with normal protein intake?

40. Enhanced Body Formulations
    Answers

@ USP:

Probably not so much. I train fasted, and like the idea of it possibly helping. So far, I like how its going.

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Insulin Mimetic/Nutrient Repartitioner
    By holmes215 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 51
    Last Post: 08-25-2011, 10:23 PM
  2. Nutrient Repartitioner for Turkey Day?
    By freefall365 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 11-26-2010, 03:57 PM
  3. critique my nutrient repartitioner please
    By ozarkaBRAND in forum Supplements
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 10-05-2008, 11:31 PM