Ana beta elite??

texasfinest2

texasfinest2

Awards
How is everyone enjoying this product thus far?? I am starting mine Monday I'm stoked staking with regular erase... Looking forward to seeing results

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
pretty solid. im finishing up my 4th week, may go 8. im running it with alpha t2

CPennington

CPennington

Awards
Hopefully you'll like it as much as I'm liking my EP AE stack, great dry look and never ending all day pumps, I've also seen some increases in recovery. By far the best stack ive ever tried, great products. If you enjoy the Erase, which is the best AI on the market in my opinion, then you should def run a stack with Erase Pro, substantial improvement on a already awesome supp.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just over 2 weeks in currently running it with T2 also. Scale has stayed about the same, but clothes are fitting better and people asked me how much weight I've lost. Pumps are great and recovery is solid too. Another winner from an awesome company

texasfinest2

texasfinest2

Awards
Hopefully you'll like it as much as I'm liking my EP AE stack, great dry look and never ending all day pumps, I've also seen some increases in recovery. By far the best stack ive ever tried, great products. If you enjoy the Erase, which is the best AI on the market in my opinion, then you should def run a stack with Erase Pro, substantial improvement on a already awesome supp.
That's cool.... I'm A run the ep on The back end of the eight week cycle I wanna see the difference between the regular and pro, besides price!

theniteman

theniteman

Awards
Solid product. Finishing my first bottle. Some notable effects include:

- All day vascularity
- Increased hunger
- Increased strength
- Better sleep quality

I will definitely be picking up more in the future.

texasfinest2

texasfinest2

Awards

- All day vascularity
- Increased hunger
- Increased strength
- Better sleep quality

Cool! I see more positive feedback than negative on the forum

Natestreo

Natestreo

Awards
If your interested.... There are threads somewhere on the forum that display results I have had with both Erase Pro and AnaBeta Elite while trying to lose fat and retain muscle. I've had some great results that are supported by an incredibly accurate machine. Hard to argue with the BodPod. If your on the fence about the products, consider checking out those threads and see what you think.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
pretty solid. im finishing up my 4th week, may go 8. im running it with alpha t2
Just over 2 weeks in currently running it with T2 also. Scale has stayed about the same, but clothes are fitting better and people asked me how much weight I've lost. Pumps are great and recovery is solid too. Another winner from an awesome company

- All day vascularity
- Increased hunger
- Increased strength
- Better sleep quality

Results speak for themselves!
Thank you all for the positive feedback! It is great that you enjoy it so much. :)

Ben

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If your interested.... There are threads somewhere on the forum that display results I have had with both Erase Pro and AnaBeta Elite while trying to lose fat and retain muscle. I've had some great results that are supported by an incredibly accurate machine. Hard to argue with the BodPod. If your on the fence about the products, consider checking out those threads and see what you think.

Yeah, those results were impressive. Just goes to show what hard work and proper supplementation can do!

MrMarc

MrMarc

Awards
Thank you all for the positive feedback! It is great that you enjoy it so much. :)

Ben
So does that mean any-chance for a opportunity to log this product "In the near future or soon?" :) ha

J19891

J19891

Awards
Solid gains, it's really weird to see a product that doesn't fall in one of the classical categories (creatine, test boosters, etc.) that gave me tangible gains of the grade I had.

texasfinest2

texasfinest2

Awards
Solid gains, it's really weird to see a product that doesn't fall in one of the classical categories (creatine, test boosters, etc.) that gave me tangible gains of the grade I had.
What category does it fall under?? I I was under the assumption that it was a test booster??

texasfinest2

texasfinest2

Awards
Hey nate your thread results. Are the reason I bought this.... Ty

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I took it for a month and didn't see any benefit over regular anabeta. I love regular anabeta by the way. Sometimes you just can't improve on the original.

Natestreo

Natestreo

Awards
I am in the same boat! I'll be starting my stack next Monday!
That's awesome! I had no idea my results influenced so many people. Very cool!

Natestreo

Natestreo

Awards
I took it for a month and didn't see any benefit over regular anabeta. I love regular anabeta by the way. Sometimes you just can't improve on the original.
So did the Elite work just as well as the OG for you, or not as effective?

texasfinest2

texasfinest2

Awards
So did the Elite work just as well as the OG for you, or not as effective?
I've been on the reg for about two weeks weeks now.... I hope there's, a, difference.... Its more potent right??

Natestreo

Natestreo

Awards
I've felt the Elite being stronger than the OG. I think a lot of people would agree with this.

Not everyone responds the same. T-Bone probably didn't respond to the remodeled formula any differently

texasfinest2

texasfinest2

Awards
I've felt the Elite being stronger than the OG. I think a lot of people would agree with this.

Not everyone responds the same. T-Bone probably didn't respond to the remodeled formula any differently
Just trying to figure out if it's with the extra 50$

Natestreo

Natestreo

Awards
I am very happy with both of the new formulas. I would recommend them

Spotter20

Awards
I just got my bottle of AE in!!!!! Super excited about it I am starting next monday. Although, I am curious if I should order another bottle of AE since they only contain enough capsules for a 4 week cycle. I mean do you see or feel anything within a 4 week cycle or should I pick up another bottle and run it for 8 weeks?

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just got my bottle of AE in!!!!! Super excited about it I am starting next monday. Although, I am curious if I should order another bottle of AE since they only contain enough capsules for a 4 week cycle. I mean do you see or feel anything within a 4 week cycle or should I pick up another bottle and run it for 8 weeks?

Results will definitely be seen within 4 weeks, but 8 weeks leaves more potential. Its your call really

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm running a log of ABE right now. That's my main dilemma too. I just hit 3 weeks and I feel a strength increase, but I'm also wanting to drop 20-30lbs of fat, and the ABE makes me sooo hungry. I love the fact that I'm looking fuller, more definition, all while eating quite a bit. However at my weight I'm ok with losing some muscle so I can drop more fat... Decisions decisions

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm running a log of ABE right now. That's my main dilemma too. I just hit 3 weeks and I feel a strength increase, but I'm also wanting to drop 20-30lbs of fat, and the ABE makes me sooo hungry. I love the fact that I'm looking fuller, more definition, all while eating quite a bit. However at my weight I'm ok with losing some muscle so I can drop more fat... Decisions decisions
Have you thought of adding in a Thermogenic/Appetite suppressant like OEP? Suppresses appetite allowing you to almost create a "natural" lean bulk and by Natural, you would not fight cravings and it will feel like a natural eating pattern.

If OEP does not entice, use an appetite/thermo of choice.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Have you thought of adding in a Thermogenic/Appetite suppressant like OEP? Suppresses appetite allowing you to almost create a "natural" lean bulk and by Natural, you would not fight cravings and it will feel like a natural eating pattern.

If OEP does not entice, use an appetite/thermo of choice.
I'm taking AT2 and shift it helps a lot, but in back of mind I think: Eat that Taco Bell ABE will take care of it lol...

I used to love OEP, but for some reason my body doesn't care for 1,3 anymore :(

texasfinest2

texasfinest2

Awards
Day one abe for me woo hoo! I'm getting some nasty gas! Still, plus for me!

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm taking AT2 and shift it helps a lot, but in back of mind I think: Eat that Taco Bell ABE will take care of it lol...

add some Caffeine to AT2 or a cup of coffee, problem solved.

Spotter20

Awards

Yeah I am going to be stacking it with N2Flame which this will be my first time using this product as well I am looking for a cut also. We will see how it goes. I suppose that if I am feeling good about it into the 3rd week I will stay and if I want more I know where to find it!

underthesun

Awards
Thought we were talking about erase
In my opinion, the Erase PRO was way better than the original. I thought the original was over-rated. The new stuff.. Unreal! I could literally see a difference at night if I took a cap in the morning. Blew my mind.

Jim2542

Jim2542

Banned
Awards
Yeah but AE is so much more expensive than the OG. I picked up OG for like 30 but ots like 60 for AE! If only NP had a military discount or something....

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In my opinion, the Erase PRO was way better than the original. I thought the original was over-rated. The new stuff.. Unreal! I could literally see a difference at night if I took a cap in the morning. Blew my mind.
I love this review, thank you. :)

th3futur3

Awards
  • Established

- All day vascularity
- Increased hunger
- Increased strength
- Better sleep quality

I can see this pairing well with hemavol...all day vascularity from AE + all day vascularity from iForce hemavol= Vascular for life? Nutraplanet pairing idea?