Best Preworkout Supp

Sprinterguy4

Sprinterguy4

Awards
I am a track athlete and I've tried the RPM&Assault stack. It works but i gained alot of mass as a result. Im looking for a stack that will help me remain focused and maintain intensity throughout a workout. A post-workout supplement would also be great. Any suggestions?

C

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Focus + Intensity + Endurance

I am thinking SNS Focus XT stacked with Athletic Xtreme Ultra Reps! :thumbsup:

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You can try BodyForge, or just go with singular ingredient like some ALCAR, COP, Citrulline Malate, with some electrolytes.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I like MRI Blackpowder And no2 black by MRI. I'm going to be starting the age force patches soon which I will compare and contrast. . I'll let you know how it is

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Check out my review of no2 black and black powder. It's on YouTube

Est1969

Est1969

Awards
  • Established
I have had good results with:

STIM: CRAZE
NO STIM: PUMP BOL

Craze is my top pick for increasing focus during a workout. Good luck.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I would never use DES craze. Very unsafe. Main referent a little crazy.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I would never used DS craze. My previous workout partner used in the past and was very crazy while on it.

S

SDR

Awards
I am a track athlete and I've tried the RPM&Assault stack. It works but i gained alot of mass as a result. Im looking for a stack that will help me remain focused and maintain intensity throughout a workout. A post-workout supplement would also be great. Any suggestions?
NeuroSurge + BodyForge = Amazing!

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What happened?
He would be angry a lot quicker, more aggression towards females and a lot more physical when not needed.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The main reason I like no2 black and powder is it doesn't have any thing crazy that would get one banned or recalled which makes me feel safe. It would be on my top 5 for pre workout along side with pre surge unleashed, gplc and con cret. I will be starting on the pre workout patches so once my whole package comes in you should see how i like these.

Natestreo

Natestreo

Awards
Check out my review of no2 black and black powder. It's on YouTube
I have a few bottles of both of these products, haven't used me yet. Eager to try!

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My favorite is Omega Sports Flashover, but really enjoyed Assault and Neurosurge.

Insane deals you can find on Flashover right now.

Natestreo

Natestreo

Awards
My favorite is Omega Sports Flashover, but really enjoyed Assault and Neurosurge.

Insane deals you can find on Flashover right now.
I'm gonna have to give flashover another chance. I used 2 scoops and didn't get anything from it on an arm day even. I only used it once, though. Might have to give it another shot

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Honestly I never had the need to go over one scoop with Flashover. It's crazily cheap right now for 45 servings, best supplement deal on the web imo.

Natestreo

Natestreo

Awards
Honestly I never had the need to go over one scoop with Flashover. It's crazily cheap right now for 45 servings, best supplement deal on the web imo.
The deal on nutra with the daa and flashover stack started right after I bought my daa for nearly the same price as both of them combined. I was a bit unlucky, lol. Definitely good deal, I agree.

Ev52

Ev52

Awards
  • Established
maximize intense is excellent and ultima for non-stim.

Sarkis18

Sarkis18

Awards
I really enjoy either Maximize Intense/Hemavol or Craze/Hemavol. Amazing energy, pumps, and endurance.

theniteman

theniteman

Awards
M

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
I'd highly suggest stocking up on SNS Adrena-G before the stock is gone forever. It's awesome being able to add 25 or 50mg of 1,3DMAA to your preworkout of choice.

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
Am I the only one that thinks maximize intense sucks? just gives me great craps

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Black powder woks

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
You can try Muscle Marinade but I it's strong.
:)

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
JonRubio

JonRubio

Awards
  • Established
this^
And it's is worth the $39.99 price tag on nutra IMO. It's a preworkout you won't get tolerant to quickly.

Natestreo

Natestreo

Awards
this^
And it's is worth the $39.99 price tag on nutra IMO. It's a preworkout you won't get tolerant to quickly.
This is one I need to try out

Natestreo

Natestreo

Awards
I've had good luck with hemo rage uc
That stuff made me sweat balls! Definitely strong. I have a tub of it set aside to use soon (=

Jim2542

Jim2542

Banned
Awards
Any ideas for ones that have stims but aren't to stim heavy? Or would I just be better off with bulk and using to my liking?

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've been meaning to try craze but the whole lawsuit thing put me off of it. Anyone know how that turned out?
Far as I know nothing has turned out from it yet and it's still on going.

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
I've been meaning to try craze but the whole lawsuit thing put me off of it. Anyone know how that turned out?
Not worth it imo. Been reading reviews/stories. Sounds too damn much like amphetamine hype/come down.

E

EatLiftGrow

Awards
Not worth it imo. Been reading reviews/stories. Sounds too damn much like amphetamine hype/come down.
I feel the same way. According to the lawsuit there is an actual amphetamine present in DS craze. No wonder it blew up so fast.

theniteman

theniteman

Awards
I feel the same way. According to the lawsuit there is an actual amphetamine present in DS craze. No wonder it blew up so fast.
It was blown up way before the lawsuit buddy.

E

EatLiftGrow

Awards
It was blown up way before the lawsuit buddy.
Thats what I meant when I said no wonder it blew up so fast. I remember when it came out and word was it was the best PWO ever. Little did we know there is an amphetamine in it......Fail!

theniteman

theniteman

Awards
Thats what I meant when I said no wonder it blew up so fast. I remember when it came out and word was it was the best PWO ever. Little did we know there is an amphetamine in it......Fail!
Gotcha but that hasn't been established yet just presumed as an accusation. We should probably wait for the outcome before presuming that they are guilty of putting an amphetamine in there imo. Idk ive used three tubs and yet to experience any adverse or negative effects. Just great workouts.

E

EatLiftGrow

Awards
Gotcha but that hasn't been established yet just presumed as an accusation. We should probably wait for the outcome before presuming that they are guilty of putting an amphetamine in there imo. Idk ive used three tubs and yet to experience any adverse or negative effects. Just great workouts.
You are 100% correct and I apologize and retract my prior statement. They are innocent until proven guilty. I am a little upset about the situation though because I have friends that are NCAA athletes who failed drug tests using craze and are now facing suspensions/loss of season but in another breath, being an athlete you should be making sure you know what is going into your body and if it is legal to use in the organization you compete in. That being said based on your recommendation as well as others, I would still love to give craze a shot.

theniteman

theniteman

Awards
I definitely understand your frustration man, especially in regards to your friends. Hopefully they can appeal their suspensions. However, i agree that they should have checked with the governing body about ANY supplement they are about to put into their bodies. I dont feel they should have too but rules are rules even if they are bad ones and they have too much riding on their future to risk it. Ive been drug tested for work with craze in my system and have passed on both occasions. The panel included tests for amphetamines as well and i consumed craze at different times prior to the tests. Idk just my own experiences.

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
I would never used DS craze. My previous workout partner used in the past and was very crazy while on it.
Did he make wacky faces and wear clown makeup?

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established