WANT TO BULK UP

xponentabuser

xponentabuser

Awards
Hey everyone I have been training now for about three months and I was using MAXIMUSCLE CYCLONE but It's bloody expensive it's costing me 85 aus dollars every ten days if I use as directed is there any all in one shakes that do as good a job or better that doesn't cost as much or should I just buy my amino acids, protein and creatine separately. Any feedback would be good as I'm new to the scene and I'm naturally a weed so need the help of sups cheers

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Eat a LOT of quality foods. Lift a LOT of heavy weights. After that, then maybe look at some supplements. That's the road I'd go.

xponentabuser

xponentabuser

Awards
Eat a LOT of quality foods. Lift a LOT of heavy weights. After that, then maybe look at some supplements. That's the road I'd go.
Yea even doing that already why would you not use suppliments now?? They really help with my recovery time

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Can't beat a solid nutrition and hard workout plan. Mass Gainers in my opinion are worthless and not needed, they are only powdered Macro Nutrients with bit of extras that should never take the place of Whole Healthy Clean foods. Look into your nutrition and learn to adapt Macros to fit your goals, kick up a solid workout plan and then think about supplements.

Want a gainer shake? Its cheap , buy cheap whey isolate , add Natural Peanut Butter , Almond Butter , EVOO , oatmeal , and bananas, thats your gainer shake right there , Protein , fats , carbs and fruit (more carbs) and pound it along with HEALTHY WHOLE MEALS, I suggest you look into the Nutrition Forum for recipes and tips on dieting , start up by calculating your BMR and TDEE (Basal Metabolic Rate and Total Day Energy Expenditure) And work from there with a nice calorical surplus if you want to gain weight. Solid workout plans for beginners are 5X5, Meat and Potatoes and Starting Strength , look into them too. If you need any help, just ask , we are here for that! Good luck and welcome to AM!

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Why now? Usually this is the type of answer that I give when it sounds like someone might be rather new to the gym. If you are relatively new and looking to bulk up, then this is exactly what you should be doing! Supplements are supplemental, and while I can give you a laundry list of things to try, they should only remain about 10% of your overall training plan. Eating, training, and resting are still the other 90% of the game. Once you nail those down, THEN you should start to rely on supps. Sure, they may help your recovery time and whatnot, but in reality, if you are relying on them like a crutch, then that's a sure sign that you don't need them.

Let's start over, shall we? Tell us what you do for training, how often, what your specific goals are, what you are eating, and whatnot. We need a little bit more detail to really give you the help you need. Yes, I realize that people are about to jump into this thread and start throwing product names at you without actually trying to help you reach your goals (read: Make you buy their stuff), but I hope you take into consideration what I said before - supps are supplemental, an optional add-on.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Why now? Usually this is the type of answer that I give when it sounds like someone might be rather new to the gym. If you are relatively new and looking to bulk up, then this is exactly what you should be doing! Supplements are supplemental, and while I can give you a laundry list of things to try, they should only remain about 10% of your overall training plan. Eating, training, and resting are still the other 90% of the game. Once you nail those down, THEN you should start to rely on supps. Sure, they may help your recovery time and whatnot, but in reality, if you are relying on them like a crutch, then that's a sure sign that you don't need them.

Let's start over, shall we? Tell us what you do for training, how often, what your specific goals are, what you are eating, and whatnot. We need a little bit more detail to really give you the help you need. Yes, I realize that people are about to jump into this thread and start throwing product names at you without actually trying to help you reach your goals (read: Make you buy their stuff), but I hope you take into consideration what I said before - supps are supplemental, an optional add-on.
Reps for this , many beginners think of supplements as a must, and really there's nothing that can out-do a solid diet , planned workouts and proper rest , specially with Newbie Gains paired up, from beginners to pro's alike, supplements are not needed, only a bit of "help" and must never be traded for a hardcore nutrition and iron-will to lift!

Listen to T-AD , advice from more experienced lifters like him is the best way to get better at this! When I first came here I started out as a lurker and learned a lot from this fellas! Humility is the mark of a true athlete and hard gainer!!