i force intimidate

rhino67jg

rhino67jg

Awards
Is intimidate worth trying? Or is there something better?

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
it's a new product but I would read the logs and judge for yourself. I think most have positive things to say about it. I ran it myself and it was just as advertised.

D3Baseball

Awards
Awesome for recovery and amazing for sleep. I'd stack Testabolan with it.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
^^^ this.

OP - Intimidate has had absolutely mind blowing reviews since being released. Check em out!

allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards
Awesome for recovery and amazing for sleep. I'd stack Testabolan with it.
this. Stack with testabolan or reversitol and its awesome....stack all 3 and you've got yourself an epic stack ;)

OP, any specific questions or anything feel free to shoot me a message

tilldeath

tilldeath

Awards
great feedback so far and will more than likely give it a shot in the near future, maybe even in PCT if reviews keep coming in good.

Colbicide

Colbicide

Awards
  • Established
Taken for 4 weeks back in February and am now 5 weeks into an 8 week run. Sleep and recovery are what I like most about the product. With the longer run I have noticed that my strength has increase a bit, I do feel and look a bit more solid, and there is definitely an increase in vascularity. I've also noticed that the time I take between sets has dimished greatly over the course of the last 6 weeks. Overall, I believe it's a solid product and one that I will be using again later this year.

allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards
Taken for 4 weeks back in February and am now 5 weeks into an 8 week run. Sleep and recovery are what I like most about the product. With the longer run I have noticed that my strength has increase a bit, I do feel and look a bit more solid, and there is definitely an increase in vascularity. I've also noticed that the time I take between sets has dimished greatly over the course of the last 6 weeks. Overall, I believe it's a solid product and one that I will be using again later this year.
glad to see you're enjoying it so much, thanks for the awesome feedback. definitely agree on the sleep and recovery aspect too, felt awesome despite the fact that i was contest prep

Xecxc

Awards
I'm really new to this kind of stuff. I actually bought stackabal but decided against it after readings the reviews. Anyway, does this require a PCT or anything on those lines, or can you take this bottle after botle? I'm 21 5'10" 155 with 9% body fat. Been lifting for 3 years now and I just can't gain anymore weight (fat free weight cuz I used to be 170 but I cut down on fat).
Thanks in advance

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
No pct is needed .I would personally not run any supplement (protein/vitamins and fish oil)aside for more than 8 weeks straight without taking a few weeks off. AI's like erase or erase pro I would take 4 weeks . It allows your body to get back to a normal balance .