New Stack thought

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
I ran 2 bottles of E-Bol and got absolutely nothing out of them. There are some nice additions in E-Bol, but until the Volume of Distribution issues are rectified in an ecdy formula consumed by large mammals, there's really no merit, though THEORETICALLY ecdy could increase nitrogen retention renally (it still isn't making it to skeletal muscle though so the majority of the purported effects won't occur).

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I remember when i got suckered into ecdy products ran it at high dosages and still nothing. I wouldn't go about recommending any ecdy products to anyone at this point.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
really? good info. thanks guys. ive been looking for reviews and found them mixed. thought it may have been hit or miss...thanks again.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
how do you guys feel about the other Thermo products?

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
C-Bol is probably the second best creatine product on the market behind Clout. Pump-bol is great. T-Bol looks solid on paper but I didn't get much out of it.
Never tried Pump Bol but if it ever goes on sale anywhere I might have to

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
C-Bol is probably the second best creatine product on the market behind Clout. Pump-bol is great. T-Bol looks solid on paper but I didn't get much out of it.
That's a pretty strong endorsement I might have to look into C-Bol sometime. Clout is a solid product MAN always has some good stuff.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
That's a pretty strong endorsement I might have to look into C-Bol sometime. Clout is a solid product MAN always has some good stuff.
I highly recommend it. The NAC in conjunction with nitrates is huge, as is the epic value (50 workouts' worth).

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
I don't like ECDY products, they've never done anything for me.
There's much better products out there for the money.

I ran Blue Gene + Anabeta and got killer results.

J19891

J19891

Awards
I don't like ECDY products, they've never done anything for me.
There's much better products out there for the money.

I ran Blue Gene + Anabeta and got killer results.
Agreed. ECDY is in the same league as oral ursolic acid, IMO.