erase pro/intimidate; counterproductive

mycatmagnus

Awards
greetings! I have been on a two week cycle of erase pro/intimidate. Directions say erase in morning and intimidate in pm. My understanding has always been to take test boosters in am to take advantage of natural high test levels and antiestrogens in pm as that is when it spikes most??? Very minimal results so far, going 4 weeks, goal drop a little bodyfat, doing CKD diet and lots of kettlebells. peace

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
greetings! I have been on a two week cycle of erase pro/intimidate. Directions say erase in morning and intimidate in pm. My understanding has always been to take test boosters in am to take advantage of natural high test levels and antiestrogens in pm as that is when it spikes most??? Very minimal results so far, going 4 weeks, goal drop a little bodyfat, doing CKD diet and lots of kettlebells. peace
The timing of both of these supplements is far from critical to their physiological effect. Intimidate has a cumulative effect where any time dosing is fine, and Erase Pro permanently de-activates the aromatase enzyme, making dosing time less crucial.

Care to list out your training and diet?

mycatmagnus

Awards
The timing of both of these supplements is far from critical to their physiological effect. Intimidate has a cumulative effect where any time dosing is fine, and Erase Pro permanently de-activates the aromatase enzyme, making dosing time less crucial.

thx for the reply. I eat protien and fats for 3-5 days depending how flat I feel then I do a refeed. Protein is from whey,lean red meat,chicken,cottage cheese. I shoot for around 180 grams. Fats are from fish oil,mct oil,olive oil,walnuts,almonds a small amount of sat fat. I at 5 foot 7 weighed 175 with 15% bf. Three weeks in Im at 169 with 12.5 bf. I'm hoping to get to 10% bf and weigh in low 160's

training is every other day compound stuff. Kettlebell snatchs,cleans,squat presses,push presses,rows. Push up variations,body weight rows,chins and high intensity ab work. workouts take about an hour. I should be doing extra cardio but I hate it. I'm hoping I get get there with diet. Overtraining is not a problem as I dont do any slow negative stuff. I'm 47.

Not really noticing anything from cycle even libido..actually seems worse. I've tried almost all natty stuff with no noticeable results. High dose Maca..9 grams a day works for libido. Daa seems to so nothing. Don't know where to go at this point. I believe its mostly diet and training anyway. Hopefully they will come out with some better stuff soon..**** gets expensive. cheers!

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
You lost 2 lbs a week, seemingly all of which were fat. What are you complaining about?

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
The half-life of Erase has to be more than 24 hours, or around there...therefor I wouldn't stress the timing at all.

2lbs in one week is a great result. You train with kettlebells, good stuff. I like your routine.

And your diet seems good. Just keep up the hard work, and don't stress the timing

jsals22

Awards
Is there something better to stack with intimidate?

J19891

J19891

Awards

This. Assuming the intimidate operates the same way as DAA, it loads up in your system to a steady concentration to exert it's effects. A lot of people have had success using erase pro every other day, which goes it show it's not really time dependent.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Is there something better to stack with intimidate?

Erase pro is good enough, but Reversitol v.2, I and many others have used with intimidate and have found it to stack nicely.

Mike

mycatmagnus

Awards
sorry..you are correct..two lbs not bad..although my weight loss is stalled a tad. Should I go longer than 4 weeks or maybe add something? Pigged out yesterday..back on track today. I started on wellbutrin for depression..supposed to give weight loss..also taking thermogenic. I tryed just mct oil and protien powder last year as it really only works at mega doses..tryed it this year annd couldnt keep it down..ripped me up last year.. Im surprised more people dont use it or try it..it's ols school..not one nthread on it. peace. Oh I also use bcaas with extra leucine before during and after workouts. cheers!

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
it sounds ot me like you're having great results. many users of Intimidate note that it "kicks in" at the beginning of week 3...so considering you're using both a VERY respected anti e & intimdiate, it sounds like you should hold the course, and keep getting these results!

bodybuilding is a marathon, not a sprint!

Tnoel

Awards
Sounds llike your getting good results. Stay the course until things stop working.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
sounds like your getting decent results, just stay at it. your not on steroids, so dont expect steroidal like gains