Getting sick of Jack3d...

SellMeSanity

SellMeSanity

Awards
Looking for a great new pre-workout so far I've tried:

No explode - taken a few years back.. ..eh felt bloated from the dosage, it was decent overall I guess.
HemoRage - I liked it, reminds me of jack3d. People said it tasted like **** but I mixed with light apple juice lol, wasn't bad at all.
Shotgun - awhile back and wasn't impressed at all, I did like the small extra protein but overall wasn't worth it.
I tried a sample of White Flood and may try it again sometime soon.
Lastly I tried Assault. This one is tricky, Some days I felt great, good pumps but then again some days I felt bloated from the dosage.

As of right now I've been off and on jack3d for so long, now I mix it with AminoEnergy and do notice a bit and get a good workout. But i'm slowly getting sick with jack3d, it's not what it used to be after using it so long lol.

I just ordered some C4, going to check it out.
On a sidenote: I do cycle stim pre- workouts

Anyways, besides the ones I listed anyone have any great experiences with some new preworkouts I should take a look at? Cheers :)

Amwdurant35

Amwdurant35

Awards
Just bought a tub of muscle marinade and def recommend it.. Insane focus off of it I've tried jacked, assault , napalm and now this. Very strong pre workout and gets the job done! I take agmatine pre workout so the pumps are almost overwhelming at times

Masciaman

Masciaman

Awards
im taking hyper fx and i like it:)

SellMeSanity

SellMeSanity

Awards
Hmmm.. I'm going to look that up now, is agmatine similar to Astravar to add into the preworkout? I ordered some due to some good reviews and figured I would give it a try with C4 and Jack3d. I'm def. going to check up online about marinade.

SellMeSanity

SellMeSanity

Awards
Just bought a tub of muscle marinade and def recommend it.. Insane focus off of it I've tried jacked, assault , napalm and now this. Very strong pre workout and gets the job done! I take agmatine pre workout so the pumps are almost overwhelming at times
Looking up the muscle marinade now, seems like many people on different forums love it. **** - wish I could of tried this before ordering C4. -.-

rome32

rome32

Board Sponsor
Awards
Looking up the muscle marinade now, seems like many people on different forums love it. **** - wish I could of tried this before ordering C4. -.-
I've always liked c4, you shouldn't be disappointed. But the feedback on MM is tempting...it will most likely be my next pick!

sshuss

Awards
Craze or 1.M.R. if you want Energy both will make me work longer than what my muscles can handle...Also Assualt the energy isn't all there but the pumps and just the great mix of ingredients it's probably by far the most benifical pwo for the long term gains...

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think you will like C4, the Creatine Nitrate in C4 beats agmatine in pumps EVERYDAY of the week!

Get something like Flashover and stack it with Musclefeasts anabolic ignite, that combo is amazing.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Definitely give craze a shot man, hasn't been over powering for me but the endurance I get is insane.

rooster1

Awards
C4 and just tried a sample of BSN Hyper FX and liked it too.

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
you cant find better than Maximize intense.

and man its tasty too, trust me you wont be sorry,
the 1,3 dimethylamine version is still around but the 1,3free version will be here soon and is stronger than the 1,3 version!
:)

XGabrielEdgeX

Awards

the 1,3 dimethylamine version is still around but the 1,3free version will be here soon and is stronger than the 1,3 version!
^^Can not wait for this. I am a fan of the current Intense. I currently have 9 unopened tubs in my room waiting to be used and will be getting more before its all gone. But any new when the new one will be out?

trenbologna

Awards
People still use jack3d? hahahahahahhaa :lmao:

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

+1 this has been my go to prewo ever since StackedCop turned me on to it (after tinkering w/ maximize v2 which did hardly anything, intense blew me right out of the water). Throw in some Hemavol and have fun!

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Feel this thread happens atleast a few times a week but i'll give in tonight sleep deprivation has suckered me.

Nonstim - Neogenix BodyForge, iForce Hemavol and Omega Ultima

Stim - Honestly besides NeuroSurge which is a good one don't use to many i hear good things about C4 though i'll eventually go down that route. Stick mostly to nonstim products.

Colby

Colby

Awards
I was a long time fan of jack3d but I nvr got much of a pump from it compared to pws like assault I just like the energy, I think craze works very well but right now I'm off stims n been using ultra reps mixed with sum citrulline malate

bigintensions

bigintensions

Awards
My two favorite are muscle marinade and craze. Both have different feels and are great in there own way. Both can be stacked with hemoval or agmatine for great pumps.

SellMeSanity

SellMeSanity

Awards
Yeah, i'm really looking forward to muscle marinade, hell, I might go pick some up even though C4 is coming, maybe ill compare the two. Then, i'll probably get some craze after I take a break from stims. I remember C4 being a bit pricey, but noticed recently the price dropped quite a bit, so I decided to give it a shot.

sae2110

sae2110

Awards
U should stack hemavol with the MM
Stack hemavol with ANYTHING, makes it x10 better. Hell i do 1scoop assault with 1 scoop hemavol, not a huge energy rush but nice pumps and awesome endurance. Much better than the stimmed out feeling from Jack3d.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
I'd go with a combination:

EC + Hemavol

or

EC + Body Octane

or

EC + C-BOL