Favorite iForce supplement?

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Hemavol lol nuff said! and also...RVC PROTEAN! Hell yeah :D!

BigSmith

Awards
  • Established
I would like to try this Protean. And if its as good as I hear, I'll let the world know about it. Any reports from people that are mildly lactose intolerant?

theniteman

theniteman

Awards
Damn its a tough one but gotta say Hemavol Lemon Drop. Its just that good and makes awful tasting pre workouts taste amazing when combined.

VMS Protean comes in a close second. Incredible flavoring.

desma760

Awards
I miss the iforce Max out blahhhh! But they discontinued it cause it was too expensive from what iherd but their hemavol/maximize together is prime ...

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I miss the iforce Max out blahhhh! But they discontinued it cause it was too expensive from what iherd but their hemavol/maximize together is prime ...
ah... I see what ya did there! :biglaugh:

Colbicide

Colbicide

Awards
  • Established
Intimidate.

CDMMA

CDMMA

Awards
roblasane

roblasane

Awards
Hemavol . I love protean but I don't think I'd enjoy the gym as much without hemavol.

mnowak1228

Awards
Maximize+Hemavol=this is one to me!! Not complete unless they are together.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Favorite formulas: HemaVol, Compete, Joint-Help

Favorite flavors of protean: VMS, RVC, VCB

scw538

scw538

Awards
Hemavol. A must have for anybody who gives a dam the "pump". I think we all do.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would like to try this Protean. And if its as good as I hear, I'll let the world know about it. Any reports from people that are mildly lactose intolerant?

So far I've had 1 complaint on "bloating" from a store owner in Texas. Other than that...no complaints. I never drink dairy, so I'm slightly LI, but I have no issue at 4 scoops/day

theniteman

theniteman

Awards

Are the compete and joint help new releases?

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Any eta on Compete and Joint-Help at this point?

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Are the compete and joint help new releases?
Any eta on Compete and Joint-Help at this point?

Compete eta is 6 weeks. I approve 2 more flavors next week(fingers crossed), then 3 weeks for production. 1-2 weeks for any issues that inevitably crop up during production haha.

Joint-Help eta is ~8 weeks. One raw material is ridiculously hard to source, so that's been the hold up. I've been making homemade caps of it for the past few weeks, and I really couldn't be happier with it. I used 1 ingredient in it(along with Mrcooper69 and Dsade) and we all had the same feeling "holy ****...this stuff WORKS!". So then we started messing with the full formula for alpha testers and just wow.

mnowak1228

Awards
Compete eta is 6 weeks. I approve 2 more flavors next week(fingers crossed), then 3 weeks for production. 1-2 weeks for any issues that inevitably crop up during production haha.

Joint-Help eta is ~8 weeks. One raw material is ridiculously hard to source, so that's been the hold up. I've been making homemade caps of it for the past few weeks, and I really couldn't be happier with it. I used 1 ingredient in it(along with Mrcooper69 and Dsade) and we all had the same feeling "holy ****...this stuff WORKS!". So then we started messing with the full formula for alpha testers and just wow.
Can't wait to try Joint-Help!! Three surgeries on my right knee BC of torn meniscus, and a torn labrum in my right shoulder has often put me down. And if its made by iForce I know it will work!

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Compete eta is 6 weeks. I approve 2 more flavors next week(fingers crossed), then 3 weeks for production. 1-2 weeks for any issues that inevitably crop up during production haha.Joint-Help eta is ~8 weeks. One raw material is ridiculously hard to source, so that's been the hold up. I've been making homemade caps of it for the past few weeks, and I really couldn't be happier with it. I used 1 ingredient in it(along with Mrcooper69 and Dsade) and we all had the same feeling "holy ****...this stuff WORKS!". So then we started messing with the full formula for alpha testers and just wow.
Sounds good. I was looking into both products a couple weeks ago and I actually came across the alpha-test feedback from Mrcooper/Dsade. Joint support is a must for me so I'll definitely be giving it a shot.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bring on the compete.

I have no idea why I have yet to try Hemavol. It seems like one of those rare home run supplements that virtually no one says they didn't see crap.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It happens, but it's rare :D

Cant please them all...but I'll settle with 99/100 :D

theniteman

theniteman

Awards
Sounds good. I was looking into both products a couple weeks ago and I actually came across the alpha-test feedback from Mrcooper/Dsade. Joint support is a must for me so I'll definitely be giving it a shot.
Do u have a link to this?

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'd have to say Hemavol. I enjoyed it. Plus, I've also heard it is a lot more useful/beneficial than the average user thinks.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Original Reversitol

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Hemavol is the only one I have tried.....waiting on those protean samples =)

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Never tried any Iforce products. I do have a single bottle of intimidate to try though. Also I will be trying the protean soon. I'll try the intimidate when I can afford another bottle so I can run it for 8 weeks. Maybe in a month maybe 3 months.

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Hemavol

I will say I love how they don't mess around when it came to stims in maxV2/intense/dexaprine.

texasfinest2

texasfinest2

Awards
Finally got my hemavol in.... Can't wait to try it for the first time!.... Stoked!

Jonbero

Jonbero

Awards
Maximize Intense mango peach tea.

Kick Ass.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hemavol for me.

I will say I have VMS and RVC Protean coming in on Monday so that may change if I become addicted (Vanilla Cupcake batter is already incredibly good..).

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
no doubt its intimidate for me. recovery and strength were amazing.
needless to say
it will be one great offseason!!

UncleWade

UncleWade

Awards
  • Established
My favorite iForce product is SNS Agmatine.

Kidding.

:D

Hemavol is absolutely fantastic, IMHO. It's probably the most complete, well-dosed, and well-rounded pump formula on the market.

Protean is absolutely fantastic as well - each and every flavor was wonderful, with VCB, SC, RVC, and VMS being my favorite (in that order). I've talked to Trae and he is preparing his stock for my first paycheck.

ScAR

ScAR

Awards
HEMAVOL!!

First I-Force supplement I have ever tried and one of the best supplements I have ever tried.

The second and last was Maximize V2, so you know I am very pleased with I-Force.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Pretty interested in seeing what Compete will be like considering it sounds like it will go great with my sports performance oriented training. :)

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
^^^ you are basically our target market then :). Very effective for bodybuilding, incredible for athletes

sidoious

sidoious

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I've loved Hemavol since it first came out and I had to swallow 10 pills. Kind of surprised it's only recently been getting rave reviews; seems like it's been around for a while!

Est1969

Est1969

Awards
  • Established
Intimidate! That stuff is fantastic.
Been taking Hemavol for 12 weeks and love it as well. Wish vitamin shoppe would stock the powder and not just the pills.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
^^^ will be in stock very shortly