Just ordered.. and need a little advice

cokeholio

cokeholio

Awards
  • Established
Daa
Flashover x2
agmatine

i dont plan on stacking them unless u think its a good idea, i plan on going with the flashover alone for another month, then going only protein (even stopping creatine) for 3 months and then going with the daa+agmatine+erase, i want to go with erase because as ive lowered my bodyfat i noticed i have a slight sore lump on my right pec right under the nipple. so before i order erase i want to make sure its what i need and at what dosage, the lump has been there and i think its from an improper cycle of superdrol when i was like 18 or around there but its more visible now that i am a lot leaner, im still working on dropping more bf so as i lose it ill see if its just fatty tissue, but im like 80 percent sure its more than that i have a some months before i go with it.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
There is nothing wrong with Agmatine, Flashover and DAA, using Erase with DAA is the way to go.

cokeholio

cokeholio

Awards
  • Established
So if I go with all three right now would I lower the dose of flashover to 1 scoop I'm currently 168lbs

rome32

rome32

Board Sponsor
Awards
I'm a fan of Erase. Chances are its just fatty tissue, but if you don't see any change after your cycle I would recommend seeing a doctor. Just to be safe.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So if I go with all three right now would I lower the dose of flashover to 1 scoop I'm currently 168lbs
Just use your Flashover on workout days. Dose your DAA accordingly. Agmatine dose everyday, workout days take it preworkout with your Flashover.

Colbicide

Colbicide

Awards
  • Established
Stack'em.

cokeholio

cokeholio

Awards
  • Established
so it came in and i realize that i didnt get two flashovers (stupid) so i am just gonna go with it, flashover+daa+agmatine pre mix and protein,glutamine,creatine post and hope for the best. maybe ill do the daa+erase towards the end of the year. thanks for the input guys.