PH stack advice

trapsanity

Awards
Can I get some advice/guidance please,
I have got the following:
LGI EPI-10 90 caps
PES erase pro 30 caps
AI post cycle support 120 caps
Is this a good mix/stack? How should I run this cycle? Is there better brands you recommend?

Should I be looking to add anything?

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
First, you really need to do some research in the anabolics section and see how people run their cycles. I will give you some guidelines but you need to do your HW. Also, how old are you? What is your training experience?

ON Cycle: You will need a cycle support because epi is methylated so help your liver and blood pressure. Most run epi 30-40 on first cycles, but also ramp it up in the first few days so your body can adjust. Example: day 1 @ 10, day 2 @ 20, day 3 @30. Also adjust the dosage based on how you react.

PCT: this is to get your body back to normal. You should look into a SERM for sure: nolva/clomid. The PCS is solid for post cycle but a SERM is advisable. I would start using the Erase in week 2 of PCT to keep estrogen in check from any rebound.

Most Important . . . you need to research!!!!

trapsanity

Awards
It is not easy for me with restricted Internet to do that much research. I understand your frustration with people in this manner.

I am 29, I have been training since 15. I have cycled te250 previously however this is the first time I have thought about using PH.

I read this and other forums a lot but things aren't as easy to find here so I can only make do.

Thanks for your advice/input.