IGF 2 for anyone who has tried it

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
I was thinking of something a little bit different. A staple that is out of the ordinary. The actual reviews of it are great on nutraplanet, but the rating is horrible. I wanted to find out the real deal on this product before committing to it as something I would take regularly. Thanks guys.

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
I was thinking of something a little bit different. A staple that is out of the ordinary. The actual reviews of it are great on nutraplanet, but the rating is horrible. I wanted to find out the real deal on this product before committing to it as something I would take regularly. Thanks guys.
I personally loved appnuts IGF2. Great sleep focus overall better feeling and I the second bottle I noticed a difference in LBM and a little strength. I am running it again this summer for a recomp.

sae2110

sae2110

Awards
I personally loved appnuts IGF2. Great sleep focus overall better feeling and I the second bottle I noticed a difference in LBM and a little strength. I am running it again this summer for a recomp.
Definitely run two bottles, did not notice anything really until 3/4 into the first, then had a good solid 5 weeks after that. Next time I may even run 12 weeks.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
A little pricey, but a very good product.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for all the positive feedback everyone

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
Definitely run two bottles, did not notice anything really until 3/4 into the first, then had a good solid 5 weeks after that. Next time I may even run 12 weeks.
What was your dosing like on 2 bottles? I was thinking 12 week run as well.

sae2110

sae2110

Awards
What was your dosing like on 2 bottles? I was thinking 12 week run as well.
Just as the bottles said, for me it was 4 caps in a.m. and p.m.