Any experience with Humanogrowth/Humanofort

  1. New Member
    grappler22's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    60
    Rep Power
    246
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    10.92%

    Any experience with Humanogrowth/Humanofort


    I have been taking Labrada Humanogrowth at recommended dosage. It says to take before bed but it seems to be giving me stim type effects. Anyone have any experience with this product? Any results positive/negative? Any feedback is appreciated.

  2. Jahcuree
    Guest
    Jahcuree's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by grappler22
    I have been taking Labrada Humanogrowth at recommended dosage. It says to take before bed but it seems to be giving me stim type effects. Anyone have any experience with this product? Any results positive/negative? Any feedback is appreciated.
    Bump
  3. New Member
    PowerHouse555's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Age
    35
    Posts
    114
    Rep Power
    170
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    70.42%

    Quote Originally Posted by grappler22 View Post
    I have been taking Labrada Humanogrowth at recommended dosage. It says to take before bed but it seems to be giving me stim type effects. Anyone have any experience with this product? Any results positive/negative? Any feedback is appreciated.
    I have taken it a lot in the past and like it. I would take 5 caps before bed. Its a product that the longer your on it the more you will get out of it...like glucosamine and chondroitin. I feel my recovery was substantially better. I have always used humanfort in my pct in the past but their new product is a lot better.
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    grappler22's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    60
    Rep Power
    246
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    10.92%

    Quote Originally Posted by PowerHouse555 View Post
    I have taken it a lot in the past and like it. I would take 5 caps before bed. Its a product that the longer your on it the more you will get out of it...like glucosamine and chondroitin. I feel my recovery was substantially better. I have always used humanfort in my pct in the past but their new product is a lot better.
    Have you ever noticed a stimulant type effect? Glad to hear you had better recovery from this product. That is exactly why am am using Humanogrowth to help with my grappling/Judo recovery. I was also hoping for some help with sleep, it just seems to be inhibiting my sleep, not helping. Should I maybe try to split up the dosage throughout the day and maybe avoid taking it close to bed time?
  5. New Member
    PowerHouse555's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Age
    35
    Posts
    114
    Rep Power
    170
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    70.42%

    Quote Originally Posted by grappler22 View Post
    Have you ever noticed a stimulant type effect? Glad to hear you had better recovery from this product. That is exactly why am am using Humanogrowth to help with my grappling/Judo recovery. I was also hoping for some help with sleep, it just seems to be inhibiting my sleep, not helping. Should I maybe try to split up the dosage throughout the day and maybe avoid taking it close to bed time?
    Humanogrowth never bothered my sleeping but that doesn't mean that others wouldn't have the same problem as yourself...I could drink a pot of coffee and take a nap 5 min later. However if you are anything like myself who lifts weights and partakes in martial arts be careful your not Overtraining. If you are Overtraining....sleepless nights are going to occur. There are other thing you can take for recovery to stack with the Humanogrowth such as HICA-Max also form Labrada (mmm so tasty), slowly working your way up to high doses of Vit-C 6-8gm, BCAA and so on. You could stack ZMA and Dopa Tech HGH at night and be in blissful slumber. All I have used with great success.

    I could go on and on of different products but those would be a good start....be careful of over training it is real and does exists haha. to now if you are Overtraining continue your normal regimen and take your blood pressure thoughout the day logging the time and day for a week. take a week off of everything and again at the same time and days you took it before and compare also making sure to log before bed and upon waking up...while still laying in bed. Compare those values to each other and 10 to 1 you will see you blood pressure drop. One other simple tool I use use is how horny I am...I horny 24-7...if I am overtraining my sex drive goes down...I back off the weights it ramps back up. Restoration & Recovery is a Science only few study!
  6. New Member
    grappler22's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    60
    Rep Power
    246
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    10.92%

    Quote Originally Posted by PowerHouse555 View Post
    Humanogrowth never bothered my sleeping but that doesn't mean that others wouldn't have the same problem as yourself...I could drink a pot of coffee and take a nap 5 min later. However if you are anything like myself who lifts weights and partakes in martial arts be careful your not Overtraining. If you are Overtraining....sleepless nights are going to occur. There are other thing you can take for recovery to stack with the Humanogrowth such as HICA-Max also form Labrada (mmm so tasty), slowly working your way up to high doses of Vit-C 6-8gm, BCAA and so on. You could stack ZMA and Dopa Tech HGH at night and be in blissful slumber. All I have used with great success.

    I could go on and on of different products but those would be a good start....be careful of over training it is real and does exists haha. to now if you are Overtraining continue your normal regimen and take your blood pressure thoughout the day logging the time and day for a week. take a week off of everything and again at the same time and days you took it before and compare also making sure to log before bed and upon waking up...while still laying in bed. Compare those values to each other and 10 to 1 you will see you blood pressure drop. One other simple tool I use use is how horny I am...I horny 24-7...if I am overtraining my sex drive goes down...I back off the weights it ramps back up. Restoration & Recovery is a Science only few study!
    Awesome advice man, just awesome. So many good suggestions here. Thank you
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Humanofort?
    By dabears10 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-22-2012, 07:27 PM
  2. Xtren+HumanoGrowth
    By pjay5119 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-26-2012, 09:17 PM
  3. humanofort?
    By BigTymen in forum Supplements
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 01-17-2011, 01:24 AM
  4. humanofort?
    By BigTymen in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-12-2011, 08:19 PM
  5. HumanoGrowth
    By MAxximal in forum Supplements
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 04-02-2010, 12:24 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in