How can I eliminate flatulence?
- 10-08-2004, 01:11 PM
- 10-08-2004, 03:34 PM
something very simple cleared up my problem. lots of water. that's all i had to do. i about tripled my water intake. no more gas.
- 10-08-2004, 04:15 PM
10-08-2004, 05:28 PM
10-08-2004, 05:37 PM
LOL on the cork.... I just put a Wisp air freshener in my room, it almost covers up the rancid smell
10-08-2004, 06:35 PM
10-08-2004, 06:54 PM
Tryi never hear about it with creatine products
but these seem to help with milk products. shakes ext.
10-08-2004, 07:34 PM
That's DR.D in that photo, he's been pimpin' that product hard ever since the Federal Judge ordered him to use them in triplet for the sake of Public Health and Decency.Originally Posted by BigChuckles
10-08-2004, 10:17 PM
I always thought that they should make chairs with a fart fan that would suck in the gas, filter it and make it come out of the exhaust as potpourri
10-08-2004, 10:51 PM
10-10-2004, 11:20 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By JohnnyGotJacked in forum AnabolicsReplies: 44Last Post: 03-06-2007, 04:16 PM
- By JohnnyGotJacked in forum AnabolicsReplies: 0Last Post: 10-10-2004, 09:58 PM
- By Edge in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 10-04-2004, 12:25 AM
- By WATERLOGGED in forum AnabolicsReplies: 8Last Post: 06-06-2004, 11:04 PM
- By T-Bar in forum Weight LossReplies: 10Last Post: 04-22-2003, 12:45 AM