PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't think you need both Ultra Male RX and Division 1 but both contain stinging nettle root, so your over lapping there. But i think Division 1, Anabeta Elite and Erase Pro would be fine.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
do you think the erase pro and the daa will have a negative effect on libido. some guys said it did
Nah you should be good.

All of those supplements you laid out are very effective, its just up to you whether or not you want to spend that much.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Was thinking about this for a summer natty stack let me know what you guys think. Stack would be 8 weeks long. ill try and get blood test for before, during and after.

Anabeta elite: weeks 1-6
division 1: weeks 1-6
ultra male rx by ironmaglabs(instead of daa, really like it when i ran solo) :weeks 1-6
erase pro: weeks 3-8

should i run products @ recommend dosage?
will this cause any sort of hormonal unbalances to where my libido will suffer?
will this effect prolactin levels at all?

any other concerns or comments are welcome.

-Gregg
Sick stack, DAA rocks tho, I would look into Formula-X for a great DAA formula, it also contains a full dose of LCLT, which can help boost the effects of DAA imo.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sick stack, DAA rocks tho, I would look into Formula-X for a great DAA formula, it also contains a full dose of LCLT, which can help boost the effects of DAA imo.
He's got a point there LCLT IMO is a must.

On another note I'm running Elite right now and loving it! You'll enjoy it! Also on that price you mentioned up there $139 for the stack do a little searching friend that seems steep.

I'm doing a 12 weeker pretty similar to what you're doing.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
really i thought $139 was pretty cheap for 2 erase pro and compound 20.

what stack are you running?

and i was looking at formula-x. i going to get that instead of intimidate.
LOL My fault my eyes read something and my brain thought another...

Carbonite stack I disregarded reading that...

I'm running Elite solo for 4 then stacking Pro for 4 also with DAA and then finishing off with another 4 of pro and DAA.

You won't be disappointed with the formula bro! I really liked it when I ran it!

Compound 20 is urso, right?

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ursolic acid right??? Or am I completely off base here lol

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yea i'm a compete tard on that one! Just read a little on it you gonna log this shiz?

I'd most def follow

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You'll send me a link, if you know what's good for you, Greg!

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dude I'm on Elite right now and loving it!!! I've ran Erase not pro yet but its a really versatile product as is Elite. Diet is really going to be your key on making them lean gains.

You still have time as far as when you're going to start and stuff to toy around with it but end result I think that you'll end up seeing pretty similar results with either stack. There's nothing stopping you from doing both... You have carbonite now run that then go Elite next. Its not going anywhere.

My 2¢ : )

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's the way to do it my man!

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok final stack is anabeta elite, erase pro, division 1, and formula x. Im just wondering if you guys have any recommended times for taking them for optimal results. thanks again
Anabeta Elite - 4 caps spread through day on off days, training days 2 pre/2post workout
Erase Pro - 1 capsule AM
Division 1 - 2AM/2PM
Formula X - 1 scoop pre workout, and inbetween meals on off days

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Was thinking about this for a summer natty stack let me know what you guys think. Stack would be 8 weeks long. ill try and get blood test for before, during and after.

Anabeta elite: weeks 1-6 good for most
division 1: weeks 1-6 Better off with testobolan V2
ultra male rx by ironmaglabs(instead of daa, really like it when i ran solo) :weeks 1-6 why no DAA? in particular why no NMDA like intimidate? guys results are crazy on intimidate!

-Gregg

a nswer made as corrections in your post

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Anabeta Elite - 4 caps spread through day on off days, training days 2 pre/2post workout
Erase Pro - 1 capsule AM
Division 1 - 2AM/2PM
Formula X - 1 scoop pre workout, and inbetween meals on off days
^^^That's damn near exactly what I'm doing bro...

However, someone feel free to correct me if I'm wrong but the Division 1 and Erase Pro together just might be a little overkill on the Estro modulating front. OP have you ever taken Erase Pro or the original?

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Erase is strong buddy! And I haven't even tried pro yet (about 2 Weeks). Personally I'd run the Pro by itself (in the stack) since in your first post it says you've taken Division 1 before.

I think with DAA, Elite and Pro you're setting yourself up for an awesome stack buddy.

J19891

J19891

Awards

Anabeta elite: weeks 1-6
division 1: weeks 1-6
ultra male rx by ironmaglabs(instead of daa, really like it when i ran solo) :weeks 1-6

-Gregg
SICK stack right there man.

theniteman

theniteman

Awards
Wise decision. Good luck with your goals!

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
whats up guys, sorry for all the changes but ive come to realize that at my age(18) i really dont need all the supplements to get big. the main thing im going to do with my money from graduation(graduating highschool) is make my diet perfect(for at least over the summer while my money lasts, but i need to perfect my diet anyway for years to come so why not do it now) it will give me much better gains then all the supps i had listed out. i will still be making a log but this time it will be my diet. along with the common supps
- craze
- modern bcaa
- iso mass xtreme gainer

and what ever else you guys think i should use.

should i through in some burdock root?
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/content/burdock-testosterone-libido-1370/
thanks again for listening.
Holy sh1t! Had no idea you were 18... Good thinking bro i'm 26 and STILL finding new ways to tweak my diet for what I want.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah same here, had no idea you were 18. Stick with the basics for now, just staple supplements.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not surprised, just didn't realize you were. Had we known, we wouldn't have, or at least I wouldn't have suggested you anything hormone related.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not surprised, just didn't realize you were. Had we known, we wouldn't have, or at least I wouldn't have suggested you anything hormone related.
x2, I'd wait until at least 21 before trying a test booster, even if it's natural.

Your gonna grow super fast at 18, lots of food is the way to go :D

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
EAT UP!!!!

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah same here, had no idea you were 18. Stick with the basics for now, just staple supplements.
I wish I would had followed this advice when I was in my teens... I wasted so much on test boosters when I coulda been spending the money on good cuts of steak.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I wish I would had followed this advice when I was in my teens... I wasted so much on test boosters when I coulda been spending the money on good cuts of steak.
I remember trying trib when I was 18, started thinking thats where why strength gains are coming from........nope just called growing up lol.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I remember trying trib when I was 18, started thinking thats where why strength gains are coming from........nope just called growing up lol.
Even now not a big fan of good ol trib...