Tribulus or DAA

1. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.63%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Tribulus or DAA

before you start laughing, this is more trying to start a discussion.
    i thought of it after reading some posts on the tribulus thread

First the products:

• DAA has been shown to increase test levels.

• Tribulus has been shown to increase sex drive, aggression... but the science for it increasing TEST is spotty.

Now onto my situation:

• DAA, for whatever reason, disagrees with me. It gives me a headache, somewhat lethargic.
    • Tribulus on the other hand, makes me feel great. I push myself in the gym, feel aggressive, it rocks. It's almost the opposite of how DAA makes me feel.

Now onto my question:
    If a product makes you feel crappy but works, is it worth to take? If your workout suffers? Or you could take a product that makes you FEEL strong, and aggressive, which would make your time in the gym more positive.

2. Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.84%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by RenegadeRows View Post

First the products:

• Tribulus has been shown to increase sex drive, aggression... but the science for it increasing TEST is spotty.

Now onto my situation:

• DAA, for whatever reason, disagrees with me. It gives me a headache, somewhat lethargic.
    • Tribulus on the other hand, makes me feel great. I push myself in the gym, feel aggressive, it rocks. It's almost the opposite of how DAA makes me feel.

Now onto my question:
    If a product makes you feel crappy but works, is it worth to take? If your workout suffers? Or you could take a product that makes you FEEL strong, and aggressive, which would make your time in the gym more positive.
    No if a product makes you feel like crap then dont take it. I loved the gains from the original Kilosports Trenadrol but the sides were hell so i would never use it again.
    Tribulus is actually SNS' top selling product. It may not be popular on the boards but it certainly is among the general public

Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    snsgamers.com
  3. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.78%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by mw1 View Post
    No if a product makes you feel like crap then dont take it. I loved the gains from the original Kilosports Trenadrol but the sides were hell so i would never use it again.
    Tribulus is actually SNS' top selling product. It may not be popular on the boards but it certainly is among the general public

G N C says the same thing about muscletech products, doesnt mean its any good. haha jk bro

if it makes u feel that way, i wouldnt take it. there are other products out there that will boost test. you could take your choice of Trib with an AI
    •   

4. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.3%

I would never take something that makes me feel like sh!t. If Trib did that for me I would be all over it. How does Super Saps by USP powders make you feel?
    Always open light. It’s not what you open with, it’s what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  5. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

In your situation, definitely Tribulus. It's not a great product for the price in my opinion; it simply does not elevate testosterone as we know it.
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  6. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'4"  319 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    83.02%

Take what works for you AND makes you feel good. Can't lose with that combination. Why make yourself suffer?
    “Beastmode is when you can not possibly go any further, but then you make a conscious choice to move forward”.
  7. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.63%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Good replies.

I remember with Superdrol, it made most people feel like crap, but they'd take it for the gains.

It's sad to see people take a product they don't enjoy the taste of, or a product that makes them feel off.

The goal with bodybuilding is not only to be strong, but ALSO to be healthy and FEEL GOOD!
  8. New Member
    Stats
    6'4"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.48%

Quote Originally Posted by RenegadeRows View Post

First the products:

Now onto my situation:

Now onto my question:
    Honestly, nothing is going to beat hard work in the gym. If a supp allows you to push yourself past your limits, it's more than doing it's job.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 01-23-2012, 10:53 PM
  2. zma containing tribulus
    By xjmj15x in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-10-2010, 06:00 PM
  3. Tribulus
    By Swoldierboy in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 11-01-2009, 01:19 AM
  4. Tribulus