Tribulus or DAA
- 05-06-2012, 09:26 PM
Tribulus or DAA
before you start laughing, this is more trying to start a discussion.
i thought of it after reading some posts on the tribulus thread
First the products:
- DAA has been shown to increase test levels.
- Tribulus has been shown to increase sex drive, aggression... but the science for it increasing TEST is spotty.
Now onto my situation:
- DAA, for whatever reason, disagrees with me. It gives me a headache, somewhat lethargic.
- Tribulus on the other hand, makes me feel great. I push myself in the gym, feel aggressive, it rocks. It's almost the opposite of how DAA makes me feel.
Now onto my question:
If a product makes you feel crappy but works, is it worth to take? If your workout suffers? Or you could take a product that makes you FEEL strong, and aggressive, which would make your time in the gym more positive.
- 05-06-2012, 09:38 PM
Tribulus is actually SNS' top selling product. It may not be popular on the boards but it certainly is among the general public
Serious Nutrition Solution ~~
mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
mike at competitiveedgelabs dot com
05-06-2012, 10:43 PM
Performax Labs Product Specialist
05-06-2012, 10:47 PM
I would never take something that makes me feel like sh!t. If Trib did that for me I would be all over it. How does Super Saps by USP powders make you feel?
Always open light. It’s not what you open with, it’s what you finish with. Louie Simmons
05-06-2012, 11:10 PM
In your situation, definitely Tribulus. It's not a great product for the price in my opinion; it simply does not elevate testosterone as we know it.
05-07-2012, 12:46 AM
Take what works for you AND makes you feel good. Can't lose with that combination. Why make yourself suffer?
“Beastmode is when you can not possibly go any further, but then you make a conscious choice to move forward”.
05-13-2012, 03:44 PM
I remember with Superdrol, it made most people feel like crap, but they'd take it for the gains.
It's sad to see people take a product they don't enjoy the taste of, or a product that makes them feel off.
The goal with bodybuilding is not only to be strong, but ALSO to be healthy and FEEL GOOD!
05-13-2012, 06:25 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By ari4216 in forum SupplementsReplies: 10Last Post: 01-23-2012, 09:53 PM
- By xjmj15x in forum SupplementsReplies: 4Last Post: 06-10-2010, 05:00 PM
- By Swoldierboy in forum SupplementsReplies: 8Last Post: 11-01-2009, 01:19 AM
- By JoeJack101 in forum SupplementsReplies: 8Last Post: 05-17-2007, 02:36 PM
- By tek in forum SupplementsReplies: 16Last Post: 07-15-2006, 12:12 PM