Tribulus or DAA

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
before you start laughing, this is more trying to start a discussion.
i thought of it after reading some posts on the tribulus thread

First the products:

• DAA has been shown to increase test levels.

• Tribulus has been shown to increase sex drive, aggression... but the science for it increasing TEST is spotty.
Now onto my situation:

• DAA, for whatever reason, disagrees with me. It gives me a headache, somewhat lethargic.
  • Tribulus on the other hand, makes me feel great. I push myself in the gym, feel aggressive, it rocks. It's almost the opposite of how DAA makes me feel.
Now onto my question:
If a product makes you feel crappy but works, is it worth to take? If your workout suffers? Or you could take a product that makes you FEEL strong, and aggressive, which would make your time in the gym more positive.

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

First the products:

• Tribulus has been shown to increase sex drive, aggression... but the science for it increasing TEST is spotty.
Now onto my situation:

• DAA, for whatever reason, disagrees with me. It gives me a headache, somewhat lethargic.
  • Tribulus on the other hand, makes me feel great. I push myself in the gym, feel aggressive, it rocks. It's almost the opposite of how DAA makes me feel.
Now onto my question:
If a product makes you feel crappy but works, is it worth to take? If your workout suffers? Or you could take a product that makes you FEEL strong, and aggressive, which would make your time in the gym more positive.
No if a product makes you feel like crap then dont take it;):). I loved the gains from the original Kilosports Trenadrol but the sides were hell so i would never use it again.
Tribulus is actually SNS' top selling product. It may not be popular on the boards but it certainly is among the general public

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No if a product makes you feel like crap then dont take it;):). I loved the gains from the original Kilosports Trenadrol but the sides were hell so i would never use it again.
Tribulus is actually SNS' top selling product. It may not be popular on the boards but it certainly is among the general public

G N C says the same thing about muscletech products, doesnt mean its any good. haha jk bro

if it makes u feel that way, i wouldnt take it. there are other products out there that will boost test. you could take your choice of Trib with an AI

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would never take something that makes me feel like sh!t. If Trib did that for me I would be all over it. How does Super Saps by USP powders make you feel?

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
In your situation, definitely Tribulus. It's not a great product for the price in my opinion; it simply does not elevate testosterone as we know it.

Colbicide

Colbicide

Awards
  • Established
Take what works for you AND makes you feel good. Can't lose with that combination. Why make yourself suffer?

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Good replies.

I remember with Superdrol, it made most people feel like crap, but they'd take it for the gains.

It's sad to see people take a product they don't enjoy the taste of, or a product that makes them feel off.

The goal with bodybuilding is not only to be strong, but ALSO to be healthy and FEEL GOOD!

J19891

J19891

Awards

First the products:

Now onto my situation:

Now onto my question:
Honestly, nothing is going to beat hard work in the gym. If a supp allows you to push yourself past your limits, it's more than doing it's job.