Cassine, Whey and BCAAs

JohnRamboJedi

Awards
Hey guys,
I just started taking some supplements to aid my workout routine. I was hoping I could get some advice on when would be the best time to take these supplements during a typical day. I wake up around 5am for work and do my cardio workout by Noon, typically running or biking. Then around 7pm I either lift or do a crossfit workout. I usually lift on Monday, Wednesday and Fridays. I usually do a crossfit work out on Tuesdays and Thursday. My question is when would be the best time for me to take my Casein, Whey and my BCAAs? Right now I take a whey protein shake in the morning, BCAAs after my cardio workout, whey protein after my lifting/crossfit workout and Casein an hour before bed. If you guys have any advice about my routine any suggestions would be extremely appreciated!

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
You don't really need all that stuff. I've never heard of Cassine. If your talking about casein then I would mix the whey/casein together and drink the shake after your workouts. It doesn't matter which workouts buy I would drink it after every workout. As far as BCAA you can drink those in between meals or during your workouts. I'm not sure what you mean by you "Take a whey shake". Usually people just drink them. I'm not trying to be a wise ass, just don't understand why you would use that terminology.

J19891

J19891

Awards
BCAA's should be taken on an empty stomach, are you trying to cut up? If so, I'd do it like this...BCAA's right before crossfit/cardio workouts on an empty stomach. Whey after weight training sessions and casien right before bed.