Do certain foods interfere with erections?

  1. Registered User
    John Smeton's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Age
    33
    Posts
    10,017
    Rep Power
    33557

    Question Do certain foods interfere with erections?


    imo certain foods do...possibly bananas possibly not.maybe not.

    cheese is said too.but i havnt really noticed anything.does creatine?
    when i cycled off creatine i was more hornier.mmm i dont really know
    what are some of your opinions

    also are there any foods that are good for erections? ...i know some supplements that work trib
    and l-arginine

  2. Registered User
    beamen28's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Age
    30
    Posts
    69
    Rep Power
    162

    foods that would help; red meat contains lots of zinc which helps increases test levels. haha and they always say that oysters help but don't know if thats true or not.
  3. Board Supporter
    hypo's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    524
    Rep Power
    421

    I think this thread belongs in the BB.com sex section. :b
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    CarryOnTheChaos's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Florida
    Age
    32
    Posts
    387
    Rep Power
    319

    Smile


    kiwis help as well...rich in zinc and gets into your system fast.

    - RAGE vs ROIDS
  5. Registered User
    Gumbo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Age
    42
    Posts
    194
    Rep Power
    225

    Zinc for your dink!

    Gumbo
  6. Registered User
    John Smeton's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Age
    33
    Posts
    10,017
    Rep Power
    33557

    Talking


    Quote Originally Posted by beamen28
    foods that would help; red meat contains lots of zinc which helps increases test levels. haha and they always say that oysters help but don't know if thats true or not.
    zinc for sure thats a BIG solution. ive heard Jessica Simpson on newlyweds when she was dinign out with Nick and her family say oysters are good for sex.-im just throwing that out there. I think looking at her gets the woody going.lol
  7. Board Supporter
    Kristopher's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  264 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    canada
    Age
    32
    Posts
    843
    Rep Power
    550

    raw oysters make you mad horny, trust me.
  8. Registered User
    Rogue Drone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    1,226
    Rep Power
    740

    Quote Originally Posted by Kristopher
    raw oysters make you mad horny, trust me.
    expensive salty snot; I'll stick with ZMA for my test minerals.
    Last edited by Rogue Drone; 10-08-2004 at 04:53 PM. Reason: .
  9. Member
    flava's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    103
    Rep Power
    0

    boogers are delicious its a delicasse in france
  10. Registered User
    John Smeton's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Age
    33
    Posts
    10,017
    Rep Power
    33557

    what are boogers? nose boogers?
  11. Registered User
    Rogue Drone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    1,226
    Rep Power
    740

    I was reading the "Drudge Report" one day, a while back,he had a linked article on there from a doctor, I think he was French, who said that everyone should eat their boogers, the bacteria deposited in the crust will boost one's immune system.

    I'm not making this up, swear.
  12. SJA
    SJA is offline
    dead sexy wino
    SJA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    the nearest overpass
    Age
    50
    Posts
    2,054
    Rep Power
    8149

    Quote Originally Posted by Rogue Drone
    I was reading the "Drudge Report" one day, a while back,he had a linked article on there from a doctor, I think he was French, who said that everyone should eat their boogers, the bacteria deposited in the crust will boost one's immune system.

    I'm not making this up, swear.

    Obviously he was French
  13. Registered User
    John Smeton's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Age
    33
    Posts
    10,017
    Rep Power
    33557

    lol thats the first tiem i saw booger eating as something postive. get the article for me if you can
  14. Registered User
    candle25's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    USA
    Age
    38
    Posts
    626
    Rep Power
    445

    Quote Originally Posted by smeton_yea
    imo certain foods do...possibly bananas possibly not.maybe not.

    cheese is said too.but i havnt really noticed anything.does creatine?
    when i cycled off creatine i was more hornier.mmm i dont really know
    what are some of your opinions

    also are there any foods that are good for erections? ...i know some supplements that work trib
    and l-arginine
    Caffeine can cause problems with erections. I'm not sure of any other food.
  15. Registered User
    Rogue Drone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    1,226
    Rep Power
    740

    Here you go Smeton,



    "And eating the dry remains of what you pull out is a great way of strengthening the body's immune system."

    http://www.ananova.com/news/story/sm_903083.html?menu=
    Last edited by Rogue Drone; 10-09-2004 at 04:18 PM. Reason: edit
  16. Board Supporter
    wastedwhiteboy2's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    USA
    Age
    40
    Posts
    2,986
    Rep Power
    3010

    french
  17. Registered User
    DemonicPrime's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Age
    32
    Posts
    40
    Rep Power
    142

    The smell of bad tuna usually affects my erection
  18. Registered User
    John Smeton's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Age
    33
    Posts
    10,017
    Rep Power
    33557

    Quote Originally Posted by Rogue Drone
    Here you go Smeton,



    "And eating the dry remains of what you pull out is a great way of strengthening the body's immune system."

    http://www.ananova.com/news/story/sm_903083.html?menu=
    wow.lol
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Do prostate sparing supplements interfere with
    By Whacked in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-07-2009, 11:14 AM
  2. Do you work Traps with Back or Shoulders?
    By handzilla in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 87
    Last Post: 02-11-2009, 11:10 AM
  3. will food interfere with...?
    By HPatel650 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 05-23-2008, 04:19 PM
  4. Why do you even mess with Humalin R?
    By Mr.Sparkle in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 01-20-2006, 11:49 PM
  5. what do think: stacking M4ohn with test prop.
    By patrol in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 08-09-2004, 04:49 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in