Intimidate+Erase stack question

fireguy10720

Awards
Hey all, started taking intimidate and erase a week ago. Recently had gyno surgery, are there any chances of either of these supps creating any kind of gyno? If so what should I take to combat it.. Thanks

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You will be good to go...no worries at all with gyno

J19891

J19891

Awards
Hey all, started taking intimidate and erase a week ago. Recently had gyno surgery, are there any chances of either of these supps creating any kind of gyno? If so what should I take to combat it.. Thanks
Erase should actually serve to prevent/reverse mild gyno.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Erase should actually serve to prevent/reverse mild gyno.
Prevent.. but I wouldn't go as far as reversing. Not even letro which is capable of 98% estrogen reduction with the ability to penetrate fat cells can reverse gyno.

TheGilmore

TheGilmore

Awards
It would only inflame existing gyno (I believe). It won't cause gyno to come back that was taken out.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
OK, let's try being honest now. Both of these are going to modulate hormones, meaning there is no 100% to not having any worries about gyno. The Erase should help prevent it and this is a good stack, but the only 100% way to combat it is not to take it. There have been others that have been prone to gyno and have been perfectly fine. It also depends on how you got the gyno initially. Was it naturally or from supplement or steroid use? Even that matters because there is a difference between reacting to supplements and reacting to steroids. Sorry to go on and on, but there is really no 100% way know.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
OK, let's try being honest now. Both of these are going to modulate hormones, meaning there is no 100% to not having any worries about gyno. The Erase should help prevent it and this is a good stack, but the only 100% way to combat it is not to take it. There have been others that have been prone to gyno and have been perfectly fine. It also depends on how you got the gyno initially. Was it naturally or from supplement or steroid use? Even that matters because there is a difference between reacting to supplements and reacting to steroids. Sorry to go on and on, but there is really no 100% way know.
Nothing is 100% in the world.. but let me see you take 2.5mg letro with 1mg everyday and take Mega doses of tren. I bet you die on renal failure way before u start becoming obsessed with playing with your nips! Lol

You do make a good point though. If you are not willing to suffer the possible consequences.. don't do it.. simple.

Mike

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Nothing is 100% in the world.. but let me see you take 2.5mg letro with 1mg everyday and take Mega doses of tren. I bet you die on renal failure way before u start becoming obsessed with playing with your nips! Lol

You do make a good point though. If you are not willing to suffer the possible consequences.. don't do it.. simple.

Mike
I agree with you...

fireguy10720

Awards
Thanks guys! The gyno was from AAS use. Finally had it removed a month ago, now just back to training and trying to recomp.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you had the gland removed, gyno recurrence is not a possibility

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
If you had the gland removed, gyno recurrence is not a possibility
What MD told you this? Recurrence is not common, but does occur! It's not like removing a liver. Any tissue left behind has the possibility to grow back.

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If it were possible to remove the entire gland then you would be right. Unfortunately that isn't possible and there's always a little left. Which can grow back

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks guys! The gyno was from AAS use. Finally had it removed a month ago, now just back to training and trying to recomp.
Good for you man.. I plan to get chest contouring done at some point and will have my pea sized bead that isn't visible removed.. I swells huge though on prolactin based hormones

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Good for you man.. I plan to get chest contouring done at some point and will have my pea sized bead that isn't visible removed.. I swells huge though on prolactin based hormones
I had it done for puberty gyno, golf ball sized lumps. Left side is completely gone and right side has come back after a few cycle to 1/5 the golf ball it was.

The surgeon I went to is also a bodybuilder and specialized only in gyno and breast augmentations. You'll be happy after your surgery, though your abs and chest will kill for a week