Opinion...Single best supplement to aid in body composition change?

lboston

lboston

Awards
Thought it'd be interesting to see feedback on what people would say is the single best supplement they have used that aided, along with training and proper diet, in lean mass gains and body composition change.

What is the product and HOW did it help you...please give examples if you can.

-lb

Reactions: SDR

SDR

Awards
Thought it'd be interesting to see feedback on what people would say is the single best supplement they have used that aided, along with training and proper diet, in lean mass gains and body composition change.

-lb
Supremacy, hands down without being a steroid or hormone. Ive always see an increases in strength, endurance, and fullness from its use. My appetite increases so I eat more and always finish the cycle looking leaner since it has a strong nutrient partitioning effect. I dont think much can touch it from a single supplement, especially for a body recomp.

lboston

lboston

Awards
Supremacy, hands down without being a steroid or hormone. Ive always see an increases in strength, endurance, and fullness from its use. My appetite increases so I eat more and always finish the cycle looking leaner since it has a strong nutrient partitioning effect. I dont think much can touch it from a single supplement, especially for a body recomp.
Nice...who makes it?

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Are we talking PH/AAS here? Or only non hormonal "natty" OTC stuff?

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
I transformed myself...with a lot of diet/cardio/good routine and a lot of Yohimbe in many...many different products , but the ones that sealed the deal for me were the OEP/ERASE/AT2 combo without a doubt!

lboston

lboston

Awards
Are we talking PH/AAS here? Or only non hormonal "natty" OTC stuff?
Lets say natty, but I wouldn't mind seeing some input on the prohormones either. Didn't want to post that here though given it'd be the wrong section.

lboston

lboston

Awards
I transformed myself...with a lot of diet/cardio/good routine and a lot of Yohimbe in many...many different products , but the ones that sealed the deal for me were the OEP/ERASE/AT2 combo without a doubt!
Use erase solo--loved it. Only did a couple weeks though as I just needed to bring estro down a bit from Clomid TRT therapy, but I definitely noticed some positives from it.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lets say natty, but I wouldn't mind seeing some input on the prohormones either. Didn't want to post that here though given it'd be the wrong section.
Non hormonal I ran Prime at a really high dose (5 days 9 pills, 2 days 6) and had VERY good pumps all day and strength. Nothing so far comes close natty to giving me the pumps prime did. Granted I haven't had the chance to run it again. Nutra had this AWESOME sale one new years where you got 2 prime and 1 AP for like 79.99 or something. I ran 2 bottles of prime and it was epic. Still PH is definitely better, but for the lack of sides and stuff Prime was good. I just rather have the sides for the price... (I tend to not get many sides on PH cept the stuff you can't really feel, liver damage etc.... which I am sure I have gotten lol)

allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards
Intimidate definitely helped me with body composition over the 8 weeks that I ran it during contest prep. Seemed to kickstart my progress again and dropped a bit more body fat while retaining pretty much all of my lean mass. Recovery definitely improved and helped in turn as well

lboston

lboston

Awards
Non hormonal I ran Prime at a really high dose (5 days 9 pills, 2 days 6) and had VERY good pumps all day and strength. Nothing so far comes close natty to giving me the pumps prime did. Granted I haven't had the chance to run it again. Nutra had this AWESOME sale one new years where you got 2 prime and 1 AP for like 79.99 or something. I ran 2 bottles of prime and it was epic. Still PH is definitely better, but for the lack of sides and stuff Prime was good. I just rather have the sides for the price... (I tend to not get many sides on PH cept the stuff you can't really feel, liver damage etc.... which I am sure I have gotten lol)
Heard good things about prime, but the price has kept me from trying it.

I'm currently debating on which PH to use as a first, but I'm having a tough time deciding between an h-drol clone (probably halo plex) or epi clone (probably havoc). Only thing holding me back is the liver toxicity. I had liver cancer as a child and have only 2/3 liver. However, what I do have functions normally and has for over 20 years.

Natestreo

Natestreo

Awards
Probably the one supplement that has had the biggest effect so far would be OxyElite Pro. I've had incredible experiences with some other supplements, especially PES products like erase and AnaBeta Elite (recent results supported with bodpod measurements, even). But I would still have to say the number 1 has got to be OEP. Went from 259lbs to 193 with that product alone in about 7months, 2 years ago. Since then I've used it several more times, never being disappointed.

My supplement arsenal is always expanding. But for now OEP is my number one. It's being *****ed by the PES products I've been using over the last year or more, though!

lboston

lboston

Awards
He said single supplement.
No doubt- definitely think its good to look at single supps. When you take a bakers dozen of sh!t at a time it's hard to tell whats doing the job.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Heard good things about prime, but the price has kept me from trying it.

I'm currently debating on which PH to use as a first, but I'm having a tough time deciding between an h-drol clone (probably halo plex) or epi clone (probably havoc). Only thing holding me back is the liver toxicity. I had liver cancer as a child and have only 2/3 liver. However, what I do have functions normally and has for over 20 years.
wow.... how about trying something non methyl first? Furuza, Katanadrol, 11-oxo, stano. Those are all mostly cutters but if you run Katana at really high doses you can get an anabolic effect. I have personally never run any of those cept stano. And it was on a cut. With the underlying liver problem I would not recommend running any methyl though... I'm sorry...

Goals? Maybe you can achieve it via other options?

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
wow.... how about trying something non methyl first? Furuza, Katanadrol, 11-oxo, stano. Those are all mostly cutters but if you run Katana at really high doses you can get an anabolic effect. I have personally never run any of those cept stano. And it was on a cut. With the underlying liver problem I would not recommend running any methyl though... I'm sorry...

SuperDrol to the rescue!

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
No doubt- definitely think its good to look at single supps. When you take a bakers dozen of sh!t at a time it's hard to tell whats doing the job.
I have taken the 3 of them before , and I have to say...it was alpha t2 the one that did the job better for me :) , though erase is awesome too , but for recomping I would go with AT2

lboston

lboston

Awards
I have taken the 3 of them before , and I have to say...it was alpha t2 the one that did the job better for me :) , though erase is awesome too , but for recomping I would go with AT2
Thinking about doing the T-2 here shortly.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Thinking about doing the T-2 here shortly.
Its amazing , specially paired up with Lean Gains , since fasted cardio and yohimbe do so well together...I'm not kidding , I have been collecting pics of my B4 and after look , and it just did for me , besides its Alpha-Y , so none of the freaky sides from Yohimbe HCL (which I never got, but just saying)

lboston

lboston

Awards

Well, I'm about 5'6, 195 lbs. not sure on BF, but I have somewhat visible abs--I just like to keep a thin layer on them for protection ; )

Really would like to be about 210. I'm more interested in lean muscle gains than getting ripped. I put muscle on pretty easily, but I am afraid I've about reached my natural potential.

lboston

lboston

Awards

Who makes stano--may have to check that out. What were your gains like with it?

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
For fat loss - EC stack (technically two, I know)
For muscle gain - X-Factor

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Supremacy for leaning with mild strength gains. When cutting not much beats good old EC.

mondata

mondata

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I had great luck with SNS TTA-500 at 2 grams/day. Lost 8 pounds in 4 weeks and was not taking any other supplements beside multi and fish oil. The reason I gave it a run was because weight loss has stalled so I know it helped out.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
For fat loss - EC stack (technically two, I know)
For muscle gain - X-Factor
Really Cy? As in x-factor made out of the same as Animal Test?...as in...Arachidonic Acid? does it really work? I ran Animal Test with no success at all , ran 2 straight cans and nothing :/...I thought Arachidonic acid wasn't reallya big deal and that DAA was better :/...

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't know about AA. It seems to me it is something you need to avoid in large quantities and should not be taken as a supplement. Really why would you want to increase inflammation?. Plus if you use it you need to cut back on essential oils which isn't really a good thing if you want to keep your "good" cholesterol up and "bad" cholesterol down. On the other hand I don't believe that high cholesterol causes heart attacks or chd..

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I don't know about AA. It seems to me it is something you need to avoid in large quantities and should not be taken as a supplement. Really why would you want to increase inflammation?. Plus if you use it you need to cut back on essential oils which isn't really a good thing if you want to keep your "good" cholesterol up and "bad" cholesterol down. On the other hand I don't believe that high cholesterol causes heart attacks or chd..
You obviously havnt seen the studies nor the data. You do NOT need to cut back on essential oils. In X-Factor Advanced its actualy got fishoil in it.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Either DCP, X-factor, or High Dosed Forskolin for me. Or you could just stack them all together :D

I also think Anabeta should be effective at this but only have used it to retain lean mass while cutting (and it did a superb job at that).

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Erase/Erase Pro. It has helped me whether I want to put on lean muscle, cut fat, or both.

lboston

lboston

Awards
Great feedback from this thread gents. Seems a lot of people like X-factor. What type of gains were seen with this?

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great feedback from this thread gents. Seems a lot of people like X-factor. What type of gains were seen with this?
Personally I have never run it, but a gym mate of mine who has used a lot of PH/DS back in the day said it's really good at retaining muscle in PCT. Best he has used. So I assume in an optimal hormonal period, muscle gains at a slight elevated level over what you could get on a good diet and training regime
Numbers wise I don't know much, other than it works provided you give it enough nutrition and enough rest.

J19891

J19891

Awards

-lb
Erase pro, but I have high E naturally.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Drive works awesome for recomps. love the strength and endurance and leaning out at the same time. very under rated product

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Really Cy? As in x-factor made out of the same as Animal Test?...as in...Arachidonic Acid? does it really work? I ran Animal Test with no success at all , ran 2 straight cans and nothing :/...I thought Arachidonic acid wasn't reallya big deal and that DAA was better :/...
Animal test is not nearly as good as X-factor. Dosing cissus and ArA in the same formula is simply retarded

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
You don't need to cut back on EFAs at all. Anyway, I will say that results with ArA are likely highly diet-dependent (many BBers don't get much ArA in their diet).