Countering Glycobol side effects?

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  176 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.11%

Question Countering Glycobol side effects?

I want a good nutrient partitioner but glycobol hits me hard with the stomach issues. I wouldn't mind it but in school i cant go every period so i would like to know if it can counter act the stomach issues or not. Also if someone can get me a website that has recompadrol in stock that would be good too. I want to spend my money on something good but if i cant i might go with Slin Sane or Slinshot. Are there any other good ones that are better then those too?

2. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.68%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by CJNator View Post
    I want a good nutrient partitioner but glycobol hits me hard with the stomach issues. I wouldn't mind it but in school i cant go every period so i would like to know if it can counter act the stomach issues or not. Also if someone can get me a website that has recompadrol in stock that would be good too. I want to spend my money on something good but if i cant i might go with Slin Sane or Slinshot. Are there any other good ones that are better then those too?
    Slin sane is good. The stomach issues could be related to berberine as I have a friend who could not handle it. If that's the same with you then I don't think recompadrol will be any good either as it has berberine in it. Some people just can't handle it on an empty stomach.. probiotics/prebiotics might help but it's REALLY hard to tell. The one I use is Need2 slin.
    RecoverBro ELITE
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  176 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.11%

Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post
    Slin sane is good. The stomach issues could be related to berberine as I have a friend who could not handle it. If that's the same with you then I don't think recompadrol will be any good either as it has berberine in it. Some people just can't handle it on an empty stomach.. probiotics/prebiotics might help but it's REALLY hard to tell. The one I use is Need2 slin.
    Yea i saw that on a website but it was 60$ is it anywhere else cheaper?
    •   

4. Enhanced Body Formulations
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.05%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

Recompadrol is OOS everywhere, waiting on the manufacturer its all in there hands now as far as timing. looking at 6 weeks, but we will have hopefully get into NP.

As far as sides with glycobol, try doing it on empty stomach or meals containing no carbohydrates. Thats how i recommend most people try with sensitivity to the products like this.
    Enhanced Body Formulations Product Educator

For any questions on our products that need a quick response, please email me directly
    EnhancedBodyFormulations@gmail .com
  5. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.4%

Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc View Post
    Recompadrol is OOS everywhere, waiting on the manufacturer its all in there hands now as far as timing. looking at 6 weeks, but we will have hopefully get into NP.

As far as sides with glycobol, try doing it on empty stomach or meals containing no carbohydrates. Thats how i recommend most people try with sensitivity to the products like this.
    I would not do this. I noticed that any stomach issues I got from Glycobol were by far the worst when I did not take in enough carbs with each dose or took it on an empty stomach, but everyone is different. OP I would lower your dose of Glycobol or try taking in more carbs with each dose, either one of those should alleviate the stomach issues.
  6. Enhanced Body Formulations
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.05%

Quote Originally Posted by Sarkis18 View Post
    I would not do this. I noticed that any stomach issues I got from Glycobol were by far the worst when I did not take in enough carbs with each dose or took it on an empty stomach, but everyone is different. OP I would lower your dose of Glycobol or try taking in more carbs with each dose, either one of those should alleviate the stomach issues.
    It is user dependant however, Berberine inhibits carbohydrate absorption to a degree, in which taking in more carbs may infact make the issue at hand a little worse. However the BMOV may be causing issues due to the absorbability of the metal. so it can really go either way.

if theres no carbohydrates to block, there shouldnt be much of an issue. Your personal issue may have been your stomach was not empty enough. but i dont know that for sure, only you do.

For any questions on our products that need a quick response, please email me directly
  7. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.7%
    Achievements Posting Pro

I only had stomach issues with Glycobol when I didnt take enough carbs... are you taking 2 pills??? take only 1 or eat a **** ton more carbs...

once I got the balance of dose to carbs, I never had a problem again.
    Log of EPIC by FRL - http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/202576-should-epic-frl.html
  8. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  176 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.11%

Quote Originally Posted by StangBanger View Post
    I only had stomach issues with Glycobol when I didnt take enough carbs... are you taking 2 pills??? take only 1 or eat a **** ton more carbs...

once I got the balance of dose to carbs, I never had a problem again.
    How many carbs did you have if you can remember?
  9. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.7%
    Achievements Posting Pro

How many carbs did you have if you can remember?
    no less than 50 up to about 70 was 1 pill, over that was 2 pills. Dosing like this gave me results without sides.
    Log of EPIC by FRL - http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/202576-should-epic-frl.html
  10. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.94%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

I had this problem with Anabolic Pump. It was extreme and I offered to send my bottles to strategicmove. He told me to stay with a dose I could handle for longer and the problem should go away. I went down to 1 capsule, kept with the dose and now I can use 3 per day with very minor side effects when compared to what I was getting.

If I had known this with Glycobol I would have kept the bottle without giving it to a client lol. I also gave away a bottle of LG Sciences Form-X. Berberine always used to bother me until Ike told me to stick with it.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  11. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  176 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.11%

I wish i knew that too, i gave my bottle away to a friend. I guess ill just wait for recompadrol in 6 weeks
  12. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.94%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Everyone needs an Ike to be able to PM.
    PES Representative
  13. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  160 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.18%

It is user dependant however, Berberine inhibits carbohydrate absorption to a degree, in which taking in more carbs may infact make the issue at hand a little worse. However the BMOV may be causing issues due to the absorbability of the metal. so it can really go either way.

if theres no carbohydrates to block, there shouldnt be much of an issue. Your personal issue may have been your stomach was not empty enough. but i dont know that for sure, only you do.
    Would the BMOV cause gi sides specifically??
  14. Enhanced Body Formulations
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.05%

Yes

15. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  187 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    50.93%

Slin-Sane v2 and Slinsenity would be the two best I have tried out there.
    [​Team VPX sports]
  16. Enhanced Body Formulations
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.05%

Quote Originally Posted by Nugget5
    Slin-Sane v2 and Slinsenity would be the two best I have tried out there.
    Both are great

I am partial to recompadrol and feel it's much more rounded

If I had to chose between the 2 I'd go slintensity and use it with recompadrol

17. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.94%

Slin Sane v2 was so extreme on side effects I had to cut my sponsored log short.
    PES Representative
  18. Pro Virili Parte
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.07%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Re: Countering Glycobol side effects?

Both are great

I am partial to recompadrol and feel it's much more rounded

If I had to chose between the 2 I'd go slintensity and use it with recompadrol
    I'm getting a bottle of slintensity that I got from a trade. Will see how it stack up to rcd

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2
    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-18-2012, 01:37 PM
  2. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-07-2009, 06:38 PM
  3. Superdrol effects/side effects.
    By RwhJR3 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 62
    Last Post: 10-03-2007, 04:09 PM