Eurycoma Longifolia

PowerHouse555

PowerHouse555

Awards
  • Established
I'm sure this has been asked many times before and I searched the forums but most of the threads was for PCT. I'm wanting to do a Herbal Test Stack and am looking for a Eurycoma Longifolia product. Preferably by its self but if its good quality/concentration is high and there is other stuff in it I would be easily persuaded to take it!

Thanks to any who reply!

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Look for products that contain ActivAli. It's a standardized extract by sourceone or onesource... Can't remember for sure. I know for sure it's used in AndroTest extreme.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
^What is the benefit over Eurygold or LJ100 (assuming eurypeptides even exist...)? Genuinely curious.

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
^What is the benefit over Eurygold or LJ100 (assuming eurypeptides even exist...)? Genuinely curious.
Maybe nothing. But I like them because they have been active in studying it for athletes. And were credible enough to have gotten the chance to present a couple of different in house research pieces at the International Society of Sports Nutrition Conference.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Maybe nothing. But I like them because they have been active in studying it for athletes. And were credible enough to have gotten the chance to present a couple of different in house research pieces at the International Society of Sports Nutrition Conference.
Very interesting. Are these studies accessible through pubmed?

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Very interesting. Are these studies accessible through pubmed?
No unfortunately. I'm not sure if they actively tried publishing them. There is a newer one out on tongkat Ali in general that suggests its probably an extremely good option in PCT. Study was on young hypogonadal males, 200mg's per day.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Look for products that contain ActivAli. It's a standardized extract by sourceone or onesource... Can't remember for sure. I know for sure it's used in AndroTest extreme.
Hmm curious about this.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
The literature on this ingredient is solid. The effects on testosterone and performance are mild, but at least there's data :).