Natadrol usage while being on blood pressure meds.

Ctaylor79

Awards
Looking to start my first stack. I have been looking at Natadrol with a PCT of Formadrol. I have to take a dual purpose med for my blood pressure and migraine headaches, it is called Inderal LA 80mg. I was looking at also adding Muscle Pharms Bullet Proof. With those things being my only supplements other than the obvious whey protein post workouts.

Any positive info would be helpful, thanks.

DiabeticLiftr

DiabeticLiftr

Awards
I dont recommend taking the natadrol or formadrol while on high blood pressure medication. As for the MP, I am not really sure

Ctaylor79

Awards
Thank you, in your opinion what would be a good stack. My blood pressure is high because of genetics only. It is mildly high.

MuscleGauge1

MuscleGauge1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Check with a doc before doing anything like this. You want to be careful with your condition.

DiabeticLiftr

DiabeticLiftr

Awards
Thank you, in your opinion what would be a good stack. My blood pressure is high because of genetics only. It is mildly high.
genetics or not, thats not something to mess around with (see below poster). As far as a good stack, make sure your nutrition is in line, then check into things again and ask your doctor about them, im not a doctor.....yet ;)

Check with a doc before doing anything like this. You want to be careful with your condition.

Ctaylor79

Awards
Not to sounds ignorant but what type of doctor should I talk to? Every family doctor in my area will not validate supplements. There beliefs is that they're all hype.

Ctaylor79

Awards
I currently use NO2 and Assault for a pre and whey and creatine. I also use a test booster.

DiabeticLiftr

DiabeticLiftr

Awards
Youll find most doctors wont know sh!t about supplements so none of them will condone them

warsteiner

Awards
  • Established
Any androgenic supp, such as Natadrol will raise your bp if you are prone to it. The question is whether you are happy to persevere while you are running the cycle.

I on a low dose bp med that keeps my bp at 125/75 but if I add in any 'hardcore' stim (1,3 dim, synepherine, etc.) then it pushes my bp up to 135/85 for a few hours after the dose. This means that if I take a fat burner with any of these products my bp will be around 135/85 for the whole day as I will take more than one dose. This is the same with any PH-type product, such as 11-oxo, Natadrol, 6-bromo, etc.

For me the increase in bp when taking any PH type product or hardcore stim isn't worth it so I don't bother. Like most bp sufferers I needed to play around with the dosage and medication before finding a med that lowered my bp without giving me any unpleasant side effects. Now that my bp is at a decent level I don't want to mess around with anything that will change that.

Nowadays there are plenty of good test boosters around (DAA, Erase, Licogenix, Triazole, etc.) that provide a good base for gaining muscle/losing fat without me needing to take something that will spike my bp for several weeks. If you are looking for a standalone product then give either Triazole or Licogenix a try. For a stack DAA with either Licogenix or Erase is hard to beat.