AnaBeta Elite: BodPod Results

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. AnaBeta Elite: BodPod Results


    Name:  BodPod Compare.jpg
Views: 1051
Size:  130.8 KB

    Attached is today's BodPod measurement shown under the last BodPod measurement.

    The last BodPod measurement was performed on 4/12/12 (shown on top) and the other BodPod was taken today 5/1/12. Less than 30 days has surpassed since beginning my AnaBeta Elite bottle, but due to the school semester ending I was unable to run the entire bottle before having this BodPod measurement done so that it can be compared. The 4/12/12 measurement was recorded 2 days into AE and the 5/1/12 was performed with 5 days of AE left in bottle. In addition to the AE during this period of time, I also used OEP during the past 5 days approximately. The second day of this log was the day that I began the OEP. In all fairness to the test this must also be considered, although the effects of OEP after only 5 days are minimal when compared to the effects of AE over the multiple week period. Still, it must be noted.

    My goals while using the AE were to retain my muscle mass while reducing my bodyfat level and percentage. My idea was that AE would provide the opportunity to stay anabolic or prevent me from being catabolic while under a calorie deficiency. I did not expect to gain muscle mass, although this would have been a plus.

    Results:
    Bodyfat Percentage: -1.9%
    Percentage of Fat Free Mass: +1.9%
    Fat Mass: -3.906 lb
    Fat Free Mass: -1.057 lb ***
    Body Mass: -4.963 lb *

    Overall the results blew my wildest expectation.

    I was having BodPod measurements performed about every 3 weeks, a similar time frame, multiple times before the 4/12/12 test and never had these type of results. Typical results before were about a reduction of bodyfat percentage of -.7% , never actually a reduction of an entire percentage point. This was relative to a typical reduction of fat mass of -2lb during those past tests....

    The addition of AE has allowed me to reduce my bodyfat percentage by a much higher rate than without using it. Also, fat mass reduction was increased. This is exactly what anyone who is looking to drop the fat would want... a product that accelerates fat loss! Keep in mind, the AE was used as my bodyfat was becoming increasingly lower, which is typically the type of weight that it harder to lose.

    The slight (barely over 1lb) reduction of fat free mass may be viewed as a loss of muscle by some people, but these people would be incorrect. The amount of water that is being stored in my muscles will affect this measurement quite a bit, as I have learned in the past. This measurement was done when I had consumed very little water outside of the 16oz or so that I consumed during my morning workout, about 5 hours before the BodPod test. As a result, my muscles were visually flat and I was on the verge of being dehydrated. This was not a typical day of eating and drinking, due to finals and the schedule conflictions that were caused by both the finals, workout and the BodPod measurement. In conclusion, dont be fooled to think that I have lost a pound of muscle while using AE. While it is not at all unlikely, or uncommon, to lose a bit of muscle mass while dieting, I do not believe that this has actually happened. My conclusions would be that the reduced amount of hydration has assisted in the reduction of this number. Still, this is interprative depending on who you are...

    With that being said, even going ahead and accepting the reduction of fat free mass as muscle loss, which we already established that I would refute, AE has served its purpose very well. It allowed me to lose a minimal amount of fat free mass (again, assuming any was lost at all) while dieting.

    I noticed also on this test, although it is not shown, that my RMR is at 1985 per day. I am currently consuming 1900-2000 calories per day (1900 is the plan, but I go over occasionally, more than I go under) which is just at or under my RMR. This is interesting to note because it shows that my calorie intake is at its bare minimum even before activity is considered, which from my log you can see the amount of activity I have on a typical training day. What this tell me is this: AE was used in an environment of a heavy calorie deficiency and prevented significant fat free mass loss while allowing for significant fat mass loss (again, assuming that any fat free mass was even lost). This is pretty impressive to me.

    Conclusion: I was a bit skeptical of the AE, as I am almost any supplement before I have rigirously tested it, but I would now consider the AE to be a proven product. I am very excited to continue my usage of AE into the next bottle along with Alpha T2 in my log, I cant wait to see what results I am going to have! AE has already contributed towards reaching my original goals MUCH quicker than anticipated. Im a happy camper!

    Follow my log to continue seeing the reslts I am having using AE! There is a URL in my sig that will take you to my log!
    Romans 8:38-39

    Save sorrow for the souls in doubt


  2. So you last 1lb of muscle and 4 lbs of fat. Normally I would not consider this a good thing, but at 8% BF, you are pretty much shredded, and retaining LBM at such a low BF% is very difficult. Thus, I tip my hat to you for a successful cut!
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES

  3. cy, are you permabanned from the goodbros club?
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by AndrewNico View Post
    cy, are you permabanned from the goodbros club?
    A little over 11 months. I still haven't been told what I did wrong.
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES

  5. Nice job!
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  6. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69
    So you last 1lb of muscle and 4 lbs of fat. Normally I would not consider this a good thing, but at 8% BF, you are pretty much shredded, and retaining LBM at such a low BF% is very difficult. Thus, I tip my hat to you for a successful cut!
    I wish I was shredded! I still have a bit to go!

    I'm glad to have to you comment, as I have seen that you are a reliable source of knowledge.

    You seem to agree with the crowd that would say I lost 1lb of muscle. What do you think about the dehydration aspect of this?

    Past bodpod's yielded fluctuating results on fat free mass depending on saturation. Fat mass always follows one trend, though.
    Romans 8:38-39

    Save sorrow for the souls in doubt

  7. Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123
    Nice job!
    Thanks!
    Romans 8:38-39

    Save sorrow for the souls in doubt

  8. Great work man....now that you have gotten your BF that low what are your new goals? Keep shredding?
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

  9. Dude fascinating and truly an inspiration , I have been following your log and you are KICKING IT bro! I tip my had off to you sir, only 1 lb of LBM lost, you still got strength in the gym , you are denser and leaner!! Anabeta Elite IS a good sup, but its all your work and dedication , congratulations buddy , you deserve this!! Now keep going!!
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza
    Dude fascinating and truly an inspiration , I have been following your log and you are KICKING IT bro! I tip my had off to you sir, only 1 lb of LBM lost, you still got strength in the gym , you are denser and leaner!! Anabeta Elite IS a good sup, but its all your work and dedication , congratulations buddy , you deserve this!! Now keep going!!
    Thanks man, I really appreciate that
    Romans 8:38-39

    Save sorrow for the souls in doubt

  11. Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster
    Great work man....now that you have gotten your BF that low what are your new goals? Keep shredding?
    I want a shredded up 6 pack. I'm built in such a way that I'm gonna have to keep shredding to get there. I can see decent AB definition, but I want the physique model type of definition.

    With that being said, I'd love to step on stage at some time if I get the physique for it. And I'd really, really like to do fitness modeling.

    After I post my updated progress pics id love some critique from everyone. Gotta make sure I'm working on the right things to get to my goals. I'll be posting soonish on my log with updated progress pics
    Romans 8:38-39

    Save sorrow for the souls in doubt

  12. Great results. Congrats! I have not tried AE, but I understand that it brings on increased hunger. Was it difficult to keep your caloric intake at this level with increased hunger? Was it an issue?

  13. nice! im low bf% as well. taking ABE and Alpha T2 to get the final bit of fat off before summer starts!
    Iron Forged Nutrition Rep

    use code "R1balla" to receive a discount

  14. impressive. It is def possible that the pound can be attributed to water/glycogen, especially when dieting. It is Lean body mass afterall for a reason. How are you able to use the bodpods.. school related?

  15. Est1969- at times it is difficult. You just gotta be super disciplined. This was just the first 4 weeks of my 12 week cutting stack, check out my log and you can see me run the second bottle of AE with AlphaT2.

    R1Balla- I'm getting ready to start AT2 soon! About a week! I'm hoping it helps my stomach area, I hold the biggest portion of my water and fat there.

    Young lifter- I have access to it at EKU. Staff is nice enough to let me use it.
    Romans 8:38-39

    Save sorrow for the souls in doubt

  16. Nice results, man! Congrats, and keep hittin' it hard!
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    Appliednutriceuticals.com
    Are you ready for N.O. UPTAKE? It's a game-changer!

  17. Gettin chizzled for the country girls of Kentucky?
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

  18. Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    Gettin chizzled for the country girls of Kentucky?
    Nothing wrong with some good ole country girls.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys


  19. Country girls are sexyyyyy!

    But I got my eyes on the girls of SoCal this summer!
    Romans 8:38-39

    Save sorrow for the souls in doubt

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Natestreo View Post
    Name:  BodPod Compare.jpg
Views: 1051
Size:  130.8 KB

    Attached is today's BodPod measurement shown under the last BodPod measurement.

    The last BodPod measurement was performed on 4/12/12 (shown on top) and the other BodPod was taken today 5/1/12. Less than 30 days has surpassed since beginning my AnaBeta Elite bottle, but due to the school semester ending I was unable to run the entire bottle before having this BodPod measurement done so that it can be compared. The 4/12/12 measurement was recorded 2 days into AE and the 5/1/12 was performed with 5 days of AE left in bottle. In addition to the AE during this period of time, I also used OEP during the past 5 days approximately. The second day of this log was the day that I began the OEP. In all fairness to the test this must also be considered, although the effects of OEP after only 5 days are minimal when compared to the effects of AE over the multiple week period. Still, it must be noted.

    My goals while using the AE were to retain my muscle mass while reducing my bodyfat level and percentage. My idea was that AE would provide the opportunity to stay anabolic or prevent me from being catabolic while under a calorie deficiency. I did not expect to gain muscle mass, although this would have been a plus.

    Results:
    Bodyfat Percentage: -1.9%
    Percentage of Fat Free Mass: +1.9%
    Fat Mass: -3.906 lb
    Fat Free Mass: -1.057 lb ***
    Body Mass: -4.963 lb *

    Overall the results blew my wildest expectation.

    I was having BodPod measurements performed about every 3 weeks, a similar time frame, multiple times before the 4/12/12 test and never had these type of results. Typical results before were about a reduction of bodyfat percentage of -.7% , never actually a reduction of an entire percentage point. This was relative to a typical reduction of fat mass of -2lb during those past tests....

    The addition of AE has allowed me to reduce my bodyfat percentage by a much higher rate than without using it. Also, fat mass reduction was increased. This is exactly what anyone who is looking to drop the fat would want... a product that accelerates fat loss! Keep in mind, the AE was used as my bodyfat was becoming increasingly lower, which is typically the type of weight that it harder to lose.

    The slight (barely over 1lb) reduction of fat free mass may be viewed as a loss of muscle by some people, but these people would be incorrect. The amount of water that is being stored in my muscles will affect this measurement quite a bit, as I have learned in the past. This measurement was done when I had consumed very little water outside of the 16oz or so that I consumed during my morning workout, about 5 hours before the BodPod test. As a result, my muscles were visually flat and I was on the verge of being dehydrated. This was not a typical day of eating and drinking, due to finals and the schedule conflictions that were caused by both the finals, workout and the BodPod measurement. In conclusion, dont be fooled to think that I have lost a pound of muscle while using AE. While it is not at all unlikely, or uncommon, to lose a bit of muscle mass while dieting, I do not believe that this has actually happened. My conclusions would be that the reduced amount of hydration has assisted in the reduction of this number. Still, this is interprative depending on who you are...

    With that being said, even going ahead and accepting the reduction of fat free mass as muscle loss, which we already established that I would refute, AE has served its purpose very well. It allowed me to lose a minimal amount of fat free mass (again, assuming any was lost at all) while dieting.

    I noticed also on this test, although it is not shown, that my RMR is at 1985 per day. I am currently consuming 1900-2000 calories per day (1900 is the plan, but I go over occasionally, more than I go under) which is just at or under my RMR. This is interesting to note because it shows that my calorie intake is at its bare minimum even before activity is considered, which from my log you can see the amount of activity I have on a typical training day. What this tell me is this: AE was used in an environment of a heavy calorie deficiency and prevented significant fat free mass loss while allowing for significant fat mass loss (again, assuming that any fat free mass was even lost). This is pretty impressive to me.

    Conclusion: I was a bit skeptical of the AE, as I am almost any supplement before I have rigirously tested it, but I would now consider the AE to be a proven product. I am very excited to continue my usage of AE into the next bottle along with Alpha T2 in my log, I cant wait to see what results I am going to have! AE has already contributed towards reaching my original goals MUCH quicker than anticipated. Im a happy camper!

    Follow my log to continue seeing the reslts I am having using AE! There is a URL in my sig that will take you to my log!
    Exceptional example of "Know your body. Know your supplements." The supplement is either trashed or put in the arsenal!

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Natestreo View Post
    Country girls are sexyyyyy!

    But I got my eyes on the girls of SoCal this summer!
    Whats going on in SoCal this summer? Vacation?
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

  22. Ok your done cutting now have a cheeseburger,

    Attachment 57154

  23. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Ok your done cutting now have a cheeseburger,

    Attachment 57154
    I would devour that right now. I think it's time for a burger tonight .

    OP, nice job. I am with you though on the abs. I have gotten down to 9% and my abs aren't as visible as I would like. My body seems to enjoy putting all my fat on the abdominal region.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster

    Whats going on in SoCal this summer? Vacation?
    As part of my college curriculum I will be interning in Santa Barbara at sand piper golf club!
    Romans 8:38-39

    Save sorrow for the souls in doubt

  25. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone
    Ok your done cutting now have a cheeseburger,

    <img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=57 154"/>
    Hahahaha, no way!

    I had mini cheesecakes this morning. They fit into my macros
    Romans 8:38-39

    Save sorrow for the souls in doubt

  26. Quote Originally Posted by Natestreo View Post
    As part of my college curriculum I will be interning in Santa Barbara at sand piper golf club!
    Sounds like a pretty sweet curriculum. I worked at a golf course for 4 years, but never once golfed
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

  27. Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster

    Sounds like a pretty sweet curriculum. I worked at a golf course for 4 years, but never once golfed
    I'm a golf major. PGA PGM. I'm also doing a year of grad school to get a masters in exercise sports science, in addition
    Romans 8:38-39

    Save sorrow for the souls in doubt

  28. Quote Originally Posted by Natestreo View Post
    I'm a golf major. PGA PGM. I'm also doing a year of grad school to get a masters in exercise sports science, in addition
    Only a year to get a Master's?
    M.Ed. Ex Phys


  29. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja

    Only a year to get a Master's?
    My words exactly. I'll already have a Bachelors, only have to go one extra year for the masters the way the program is setup. I'd be dumb not do to it, especially with my interest in that field
    Romans 8:38-39

    Save sorrow for the souls in doubt

  30. Quote Originally Posted by Natestreo View Post
    My words exactly. I'll already have a Bachelors, only have to go one extra year for the masters the way the program is setup. I'd be dumb not do to it, especially with my interest in that field
    That's a really short program for a M.S./M.Ed. The program I did was relatively short, but still took 2-3 years.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys


  31. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja

    That's a really short program for a M.S./M.Ed. The program I did was relatively short, but still took 2-3 years.
    I'm not gonna question them! Haha

    If all goes as planned, ill be able to make a career with both of my passions in life, fitness and golf. Never work a day in my life!
    Romans 8:38-39

    Save sorrow for the souls in doubt

  32. Quote Originally Posted by Natestreo View Post
    I'm not gonna question them! Haha

    If all goes as planned, ill be able to make a career with both of my passions in life, fitness and golf. Never work a day in my life!
    Words of advice: do an internship with a well-established gym. Positioning yourself is 99% of the battle in the fitness field and a real internship is the best way to do so.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys


  33. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja

    Words of advice: do an internship with a well-established gym. Positioning yourself is 99% of the battle in the fitness field and a real internship is the best way to do so.
    I appreciate this advice. Whenever the time comes for that I will make sure to do my homework. I have a few years!
    Romans 8:38-39

    Save sorrow for the souls in doubt

  34. Quote Originally Posted by Natestreo View Post
    I'm not gonna question them! Haha

    If all goes as planned, ill be able to make a career with both of my passions in life, fitness and golf. Never work a day in my life!
    Thats the way to do it bro, I love my career, enjoy working everyday.
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  35. Great results, Natestreo. Solid product.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

  36. Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove
    Great results, Natestreo. Solid product.
    Thanks!
    Romans 8:38-39

    Save sorrow for the souls in doubt

  37. Quote Originally Posted by Natestreo
    Country girls are sexyyyyy!

    But I got my eyes on the girls of SoCal this summer!
    I'll take a country girl any day of the week!

  38. Quote Originally Posted by texasfinest2 View Post
    I'll take a country girl any day of the week!
    Id rather have a socal girl.
    PES - PM me anytime for any questions
    "Like" us on Facebook
    Subscribe to the PES Newsletter for all Specials and Announcements

  39. Then look out for a country girl in SoCal.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Erase Pro Bodpod Results
    By bdcc in forum Supplements
    Replies: 73
    Last Post: 05-13-2012, 04:04 PM
  2. AnaBeta Elite
    By Natestreo in forum Supplements
    Replies: 60
    Last Post: 04-23-2012, 09:59 PM
  3. PES Y U NO TELL ME ABOUT ANABETA ELITE??!
    By steppinRazor in forum PES
    Replies: 183
    Last Post: 04-23-2012, 02:59 AM
  4. Anabeta elite question
    By Herm in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-16-2012, 12:49 PM
  5. Anabeta Elite?
    By Herm in forum Supplements
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 03-05-2012, 04:07 PM
Log in
Log in