Maximize Intense users...question...

lboston

lboston

Awards
I don't feel much at all from one scoop and was curious as to what others are experiencing.

I took it yesterday around 230 and the only thing I've really been able to tell is that I had a horrible nights sleep last night...

Nihsnek

Nihsnek

Awards
I have the same result as you. I love Maximize v2 but intense makes me nauseous and gives me a horrible sleep.

Sarkis18

Sarkis18

Awards
I've been using one scoop and have been getting good energy off it with no sleep issues. I haven't seen a need to go over one scoop yet either.

lboston

lboston

Awards
I have the same result as you. I love Maximize v2 but intense makes me nauseous and gives me a horrible sleep.
What's your dose look like?

Are you still using it? I'm afraid I'm going to have to stop b/c the sleep is so bad. Definitely counter productive to the training in that sense.

lboston

lboston

Awards
I've been using one scoop and have been getting good energy off it with no sleep issues. I haven't seen a need to go over one scoop yet either.
You work out AM or PM?

Nihsnek

Nihsnek

Awards

Are you still using it? I'm afraid I'm going to have to stop b/c the sleep is so bad. Definitely counter productive to the training in that sense.
I have dosed anywhere from 1 scoop to 2 scoops. 2 scoops wires me for the whole night...

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Max intense needs to be shaken before use unfortunately. The stimulants tend to settle, but we're unsure of why.

Shake that tub well, then try a full scoop.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Max intense lasts a LONG time. Take 1/2 srv or take it earlier in the day

lboston

lboston

Awards
Max intense lasts a LONG time. Take 1/2 srv or take it earlier in the day
I did a 1/2 serving one day and had no problems with sleep--however I didn't notice much in terms or energy, but I certainly did in regards to endurance.