Best supplements for gynecomastia
- 04-30-2012, 08:35 PM
- 04-30-2012, 08:58 PM
Your best bet is to see a doctor.
But if you wan't to self medicate (I don't recommend) two things come to my mind; Triazole and AndroHard.I hated every minute of training, but I said, "Don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion." -Muhammad Ali
- 04-30-2012, 09:02 PM
If you do decide to self medicate then i would say go with a research chem
04-30-2012, 09:48 PM
Doctors won't do a thing. Look into Letro gyno protocol. what were you on?
05-01-2012, 08:22 PM
As far as OTC AI's go, nothing beats erase IMO.
05-01-2012, 08:35 PM
+1!!!!!!Originally Posted by J19891
05-01-2012, 09:50 PM
don't mess with OTC, letro is proven
05-01-2012, 09:54 PM
05-01-2012, 10:01 PM
Also had a slight problem with this, Erase worked well for me but Erase Pro worked even better and saw a big difference in less than a week.
Similar Forum Threads
- By Hope in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 5Last Post: 03-03-2011, 10:42 AM
- By ManicPete in forum SupplementsReplies: 19Last Post: 03-30-2010, 08:40 AM
- By User12321 in forum SupplementsReplies: 12Last Post: 12-15-2009, 11:25 PM
- By we1todd2it3 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 16Last Post: 04-28-2008, 08:04 PM
- By jonnyblaze200 in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 17Last Post: 08-01-2007, 11:33 AM