FL Alpha Mass vs PP AndroHard

Jonbero

Jonbero

Awards
I'd like some debate on which one to choose for an 8 week cycle. My goals; to get stronger and faster. (strength to bodyweight ratio is important to me because I don't want to get slower)

At the moment I'm leaning more towards FL Alpha Mass because its ~2x cheaper, an 8 week cycle would be only ~90$ where as AndroHard would be somewhere around 260$. But if someone (hello PP reps) can convince me that AndroHard is better than Alpha Mass for my goals I am willing to invest.

My PCT;

4 weeks

Erase Pro
Anabeta Elite
SNS DAA (20 days)
Endosurge

southsideguy

southsideguy

Awards
  • Established
I'd like some debate on which one to choose for an 8 week cycle. My goals; to get stronger and faster. (strength to bodyweight ratio is important to me because I don't want to get slower)

At the moment I'm leaning more towards FL Alpha Mass because its ~2x cheaper, an 8 week cycle would be only ~90$ where as AndroHard would be somewhere around 260$. But if someone (hello PP reps) can convince me that AndroHard is better than Alpha Mass for my goals I am willing to invest.

My PCT;

4 weeks

Erase Pro
Anabeta Elite
SNS DAA (20 days)
Endosurge
Androhard....

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
why not do Andromass V3? you get the 4-Dhea (alpha mass is 1-Dhea I believe) plus there is the added benefit of the "androhard" component as well included in AMv3. So basically you'd be getting half AHv3 and half 4-Dhea (supposedly better than 1-Dhea......).

Jonbero

Jonbero

Awards
why not do Andromass V3? you get the 4-Dhea (alpha mass is 1-Dhea I believe) plus there is the added benefit of the "androhard" component as well included in AMv3. So basically you'd be getting half AHv3 and half 4-Dhea (supposedly better than 1-Dhea......).
Yes I did think about this option but I talked about the subject with Eric and he said out of the two AndroHard meets my goals better. Also its expensive as @#$%

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
Yes I did think about this option but I talked about the subject with Eric and he said out of the two AndroHard meets my goals better. Also its expensive as @#$%
It does suck having to choose between all these companies, and compounds that are mixed together, or are made by different companies....it would be best if they offered one bottle with 1-Dhea only, another with 4-Dhea only, another with DHT only etc etc....then you can make your own concoction....it should be much cheaper and you can formulate your own. I am curious as to why AHv3 was the best option for your goals according to eric? and that being said, its odd that your second choice would be 1-Dhea since he steered you away from the 4-Dhea.....

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
It does suck having to choose between all these companies, and compounds that are mixed together, or are made by different companies....it would be best if they offered one bottle with 1-Dhea only, another with 4-Dhea only, another with DHT only etc etc....then you can make your own concoction....it should be much cheaper and you can formulate your own. I am curious as to why AHv3 was the best option for your goals according to eric? and that being said, its odd that your second choice would be 1-Dhea since he steered you away from the 4-Dhea.....
yeah separate products so you can choose your own dosing scheme would be nice.

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
yeah separate products so you can choose your own dosing scheme would be nice.
Matt (porter) was saying something to that affect in Anabolics a few weeks back....I think it was topicals (of the AS ingredients) that would be sold separate so that you could "enhance" the effects of the AS products. Or you could just use them and make up your own concoction. doesn't have to be topicals though, pill form would be fine with me....but I recall him saying something about topicals, then he got a gag order I think from up top LOL :D

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
Matt (porter) was saying something to that affect in Anabolics a few weeks back....I think it was topicals (of the AS ingredients) that would be sold separate so that you could "enhance" the effects of the AS products. Or you could just use them and make up your own concoction. doesn't have to be topicals though, pill form would be fine with me....but I recall him saying something about topicals, then he got a gag order I think from up top LOL :D
Yeah I think Matt spills the beans on future products lol Ive seen that a few times :)

Jonbero

Jonbero

Awards
Wait I don't get this, whats odd about that? And 1-DHEA is currently my 1st option (both Alpha Mass and AndroHard). 4-DHEA is more of a wet compound compared to 1-DHEA, so its not ideal to my goals.

I asked him a long time ago so I don't have his PM anymore, but I believe he said that AndroHard is better for getting pure strength without altering your bodyweight much so it meets my goals better.

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
Wait I don't get this, whats odd about that? And 1-DHEA is currently my 1st option (both Alpha Mass and AndroHard). 4-DHEA is more of a wet compound compared to 1-DHEA, so its not ideal to my goals.

I asked him a long time ago so I don't have his PM anymore, but I believe he said that AndroHard is better for getting pure strength without altering your bodyweight much so it meets my goals better.
Ok I get that logic, makes sense. I was not aware that there was such a major difference in the 1 and 4 Dhea in the dry/wet gains....for the most part the major difference I've seen was that the 1 Dhea was supposed to be worse on the lethargy side.

Jonbero

Jonbero

Awards
Ok I get that logic, makes sense. I was not aware that there was such a major difference in the 1 and 4 Dhea in the dry/wet gains....for the most part the major difference I've seen was that the 1 Dhea was supposed to be worse on the lethargy side.
Was it with the V3 version? They said they ''fixed'' (no idea how lol) the lethargy issues with AndroHard and AndroMass.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
i have no experience with either but its hard to justify cost

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
Was it with the V3 version? They said they ''fixed'' (no idea how lol) the lethargy issues with AndroHard and AndroMass.
yeah the fix was from MassV2 to MassV3 with the elimination of the 1-Dhea which they proposed was the culprit for the lethargy. Also they added in the DHT in place of the 1-Dhea.....

Jonbero

Jonbero

Awards
i have no experience with either but its hard to justify cost
I'm assuming you're talking about the PP line? It is very expensive, but if the products live up to the hype it might just be worth the money. If you compare an AndroHard cycle to an designer steroid cycle and consider that you don't need any cycle assist products or a SERM (hard to get where I live), and its not as detrimental to your health.

yeah the fix was from MassV2 to MassV3 with the elimination of the 1-Dhea which they proposed was the culprit for the lethargy. Also they added in the DHT in place of the 1-Dhea.....
Really? I was under the impression that 1 of the compounds in AndroHard is 1-DHEA, hmm interesting. Thanks for the info. I guess that's a point for AndroHard, I would hate lethargy on cycle because I'm very active and I train / play sports almost 7 days a week.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
you could always wait till the release of alphabulk

Jonbero

Jonbero

Awards
you could always wait till the release of alphabulk
Its a wet compound so it doesn't exactly go hand in hand with my goals.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
i didnt think about that

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
the funny thing is that eric told you to stay away from AMv3 due to it being wet....yet when the PP reps read about someone asking for the drier option on this board, they suggest AMv3 over ABv3 (not including AHv3 as an option, the poster was deciding between bulk or mass).... since ABv3 is supposed to be wet and AMv3 dry (or the drier option).....

pasamoto

pasamoto

Banned
Awards
def go with AHv3, your not gona be moving so fast when the lethargy hits from alphamass! 1dhea lethargy sucks at any dose that is effective. yes AHv3 will be more expensive, but not $280! should be no more than $220. pm me if ya cant find any at a decent price.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
AndroHard is the option you are looking for, it is not cost effective though and I am not sure it is all that special based on my last run. If you are already lean, it may be a good choice for you though if you are not, I don't think it will do too much (like masteron or primo, best taken when you are in single digit body fat levels as I am finding out now).