Alphaburn - congested nose

Wocheezy

Wocheezy

Awards
I read a few logs where people noted a congested nose due to alphaburn supplementation. While I don't recall if this happened to me last time around, I am noticing some difficulty breathing through my nose lately. Any input / advice on how to minimize or eliminate this? It isn't horrible but its definitely bothersome.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This is weird, i've been on AB for almost 2 weeks now and i've had a stuffed-up nose every damn day. Haven't thought much of it but damn...

I'm pretty much just dealing with this though, bigger things to worry about haha.

kokobeware2

Awards
  • Established
This is weird, i've been on AB for almost 2 weeks now and i've had a stuffed-up nose every damn day. Haven't thought much of it but damn...

I'm pretty much just dealing with this though, bigger things to worry about haha.
Rather be ripped or be sick? I choose ripped :)

Wocheezy

Wocheezy

Awards
Yeah I agree, its not that bad. The benefits definitely outweigh this minor inconvenience. I keep waking up with the driest mouth/tongue because I cant breathe through my nose haha

vicesoldier

vicesoldier

Awards
Somehow seems its a small reaction in a few users and usually will go away within a few weeks. I would reduce the dosing and see if it goes away if not then maybe lay off of it if it starts to bug you​

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This happened to me a lot when i ran AB at first. Never got it when i ran a product with alpha yohimbe in it, just the standalone product. Now it doesnt bother me though.

Wocheezy

Wocheezy

Awards
I'm gunna continue to take it and see if it subsides. If not I guess ill just deal with it :p

vicesoldier

vicesoldier

Awards
I'm gunna continue to take it and see if it subsides. If not I guess ill just deal with it :p
if anything just lower the dosing

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This freaks me out about using it because I am a recovering afrin addict.. serious.

itzDodge

itzDodge

Official Genomyx Wizard
Awards
  • Established
This is side effect of alpha 2 antagonists and improved blood flow to the extremities. It depends entirely on the individual but if you maintain smaller nasal pathways to begin with you may notice some congestion. I had a deviated septum surgery myself and have never had the problem.

http://www.springerlink.com/content/l04470076628833x/

Wocheezy

Wocheezy

Awards
This is side effect of alpha 2 antagonists and improved blood flow to the extremities. It depends entirely on the individual but if you maintain smaller nasal pathways to begin with you may notice some congestion. I had a deviated septum surgery myself and have never had the problem.
Interesting. My friend also has a deviated septum and has had several surgeries for it and has no issues with Alphaburn. Thanks for the heads up dodge. It doesn't seem as bad today, and my allergies have been rough this year so I'm guessing that has been contributing to it as well. Either way I'm going to continue taking AB @ 3 caps a day :)

Younglifter16

Awards
of all the bottles of AB i went through (I believe 3 or 4 now), I only had this problem one or two times. Woke up with a dry mouth, thats it.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I rarely get this, over the span of the last 4 years. It seems to be popping up a tiny bit now, as Spring is in full swing.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
dsade Evomuse 2
P.brow17 Supplements 6
enhanced Supplement Auction 0
dsade Evomuse 19
wesb2387 Supplement Auction 0