6 week halo plex run!

Colby

Colby

Awards
Welp here we go this will b my 1st log do any help will b appreciated.
Ill b running this as a cut doing low Carb/ IF style, weight training 3 days a week and 4-5 days of cardio.
Ill preloaded my cycle assist for 2 weeks and have enough to run throught my cycle and pct, I have my pct lined up already too, have nolvadex, daa, erase, and division 1, gonna pick up sum anabeta too.
My starting bodyweight is 185 and my caliper says I'm at 15% bf.

ForumRunner_20120430_094856.png

Colby

Colby

Awards
Didnt get2 finish writing earlier I had to get back to work, starting with 50mg ed 25 n morning and 25 n later afternoon, started today off with fasted 45 minute steady state cardio

J19891

J19891

Awards
Welp here we go this will b my 1st log do any help will b appreciated.
Ill b running this as a cut doing low Carb/ IF style, weight training 3 days a week and 4-5 days of cardio.
Ill preloaded my cycle assist for 2 weeks and have enough to run throught my cycle and pct, I have my pct lined up already too, have nolvadex, daa, erase, and division 1, gonna pick up sum anabeta too.
My starting bodyweight is 185 and my caliper says I'm at 15% bf.

View attachment 56891
In for this one. Nice PCT btw, you've got a lot of bases covered.

Colby

Colby

Awards
Thanks I been tryna learn as much as I can on here.
Yesterday did 45 Minutes steady state cardio fasted with 10g bcaas and today I hit the weights but there's not really ne thing to report yet I know it'll b a lil bit before I feel the halo and c results

Colby

Colby

Awards
Nothing big to report yet, I can tell my muscles r hardening, no increase n strength or aggression yet, I been sticking to my diet pretty good carbs have been kept below 50g daily and proteins been about 200-230 grams daily I haven't checked weight or bf ill b doing that every Monday, cannot wait to have me a cheat meal 2m!

Colby

Colby

Awards
OK so my strength is up slightly and focus n the gym is great now, no lethargy or sides

ForumRunner_20120508_182735.png

either, dropped down from 185 to 183, my goal is to b a lean 175

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Honestly, you are way over doing things bro, serious. No need to pre-load cycle assist, it has celery seed extract which kicks in immediately to lower BP, and NAC which kicks in immediately to protect the liver. No need to pre-load, thats a selling gimmick but pointless. Although the product is extremely good at what it does.

Nolva is all you need in pct, don't try to make gains during your 4 post weeks because you want, so you are wasting your money. You wont recover any faster with all of that versus just nolva. You can only recover so fast. Run nolva for 4 weeks, and then run all your supps as a natty bulk stack..

I've done it WAY to many times in much larger, complex cycles and I hate to see people waste there time and money.

Colby

Colby

Awards
I'm feeling pretty Good on this now, strength is being maintained well so far, aggression is up and body weight and bf is dropping, I started back to training mma yesterday so that'll help me burn through some more calories, I ordered sum lean xtreme from NP last Monday but still waiting on it
ForumRunner_20120516_094636.png