hydrobuilder

Gym4Life

Awards
  • Established
Has anyone tried optimun nutritions hydrobuilder it looks good on paper ..

I love their gold standard whey but I've read some reviews that hydrobuilder tastes like crap so dunno wether to try it or not ..

Valhalla86

Valhalla86

Awards
Hugely overpriced, and the overall effects from hydrolysates and basic whey protein is minimal at best.

Buy Protean or XF UP 2.0 for almost the same price. Your taste buds will thank you.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Id just get gold standard or other quality protein. Hydrobuilder is a waste of money

rome32

rome32

Board Sponsor
Awards

I love their gold standard whey but I've read some reviews that hydrobuilder tastes like crap so dunno wether to try it or not ..
I absolutely love this protein! 5g creapure(my favorite creatine), Beta-Alanine and has tthree sources, hydrowhey, hydroegg, and casein...I take a scoop halfway through my workout and another shake at the end. Muscle roundness and good energy during the workout.

If you can find it cheap get it, I always got a discount when I work for ***. Only reason I could afford it.

allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards
it's not a bad product, just plenty of products out there that will illicit the same results and are easier on the wallet

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i use iso 100 from dymatize.

5lbs, 80 plus servings, 25g of protein per serving, only contains 100% hydrolyzed whey protein isolate, and taste great.

i got it for 55 bucks plus shipping. zero carbs, zero fat.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i use iso 100 from dymatize.

5lbs, 80 plus servings, 25g of protein per serving, only contains 100% hydrolyzed whey protein isolate, and taste great.

i got it for 55 bucks plus shipping. zero carbs, zero fat.
I have a couple 5lbs of that sitting around, but it tastes bad to me.

I got it for 25 shipped, u mad?

Celorza

Celorza

Awards

Willing to sell there buddy?

Natestreo

Natestreo

Awards

Dang, do tell where you got that! I'm always trying to find cheap protein that is of decent quality!

CPennington

CPennington

Awards
Dang, do tell where you got that! I'm always trying to find cheap protein that is of decent quality!
That's not just hydrowhey man, it's got creapure and some other things in it, usually way more expensive than hydrowhey.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Natestreo

Natestreo

Awards
That's not just hydrowhey man, it's got creapure and some other things in it, usually way more expensive than hydrowhey.
He was talking about the Dymatize ISO in this post :hammer:

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
bigintensions

bigintensions

Awards

I've tried it and I thought it was ok. But it is overpriced. I had the vanilla and it tasted decent, and it mixed good.

Gym4Life

Awards
  • Established
I've tried it and I thought it was ok. But it is overpriced. I had the vanilla and it tasted decent, and it mixed good.
Thank you think I might just give it a try sometime as I have a lot of respect for the company

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
AdvantageSupp Company Promotions 1
Ari Gold Product Reviews 0