Need Advice + Supplement suggestions for cutting

Visi0n

Awards
-little bit about my situation-
History 101
I am 19 Years old 6'0f roughly 170 pounds. I was on the juice for about 2 months, I was taking shots of test 150 and taking an oral steroid called anadrol. I was PACKING on pounds of muscle. AND FAT. I hadn't noticed how much fat i was packing on cause of the anadrol and the weight gainer i was taking. I was also smoking cigs. Very very stupid. I know Im not going to go into detail. However it has been 5-6 months now that ive been off steroids, i workout daily at home, My body is still un proportional from the anadrol. AND I HAVENT TAKEN A PCT YET. I think my testicles ARE in a state of hibernation or not producing what they should be and need a kick start aka wake up call.
(Ive been fkd over with estrogen)

I would like to find a Good PCT to naturally boost my test block estrogen and just get the jewels back to normal size. I dont wanna mess around with anymore hormones. or Illgeal substances If you have a product that has worked for you please state it

I also need a good Supplement to help cut and burn extra fat, Im getting heavy into cardio to basically nurse my body back to normal. any feed back or advice you can give would be highly appreciated.

Im going for a cutting cycle. so any supplements you suggest that would contribute to my cutting cycle with personal experience is appreciated.

Clemenza

Awards
  • Established
I've never used AAS or PH's, so I can't relate to what you're going through. However, I can recommend PES Alpha T2 if you are looking for a solid fat burner. Been using it the past month with great results. Best thing about it, it's not overstimmed, so it won't crack you out. But you will sweat like a mother. Definitely helped me target abdominal fat.

As far as a natural PCT... I can't speak from experience but from the feedback I've seen around here I'd go with Erase or Erase Pro.

Good luck bro

rome32

rome32

Board Sponsor
Awards
History 101
I am 19 Years old 6'0f roughly 170 pounds. I was on the juice for about 2 months, I was taking shots of test 150 and taking an oral steroid called anadrol. I was PACKING on pounds of muscle. AND FAT. I hadn't noticed how much fat i was packing on cause of the anadrol and the weight gainer i was taking. I was also smoking cigs. Very very stupid. I know Im not going to go into detail. However it has been 5-6 months now that ive been off steroids, i workout daily at home, My body is still un proportional from the anadrol. AND I HAVENT TAKEN A PCT YET. I think my testicles ARE in a state of hibernation or not producing what they should be and need a kick start aka wake up call.

I would like to find a Good PCT to naturally boost my test block estrogen and just get the jewels back to normal size. I dont wanna mess around with anymore hormones. or Illgeal substances If you have a product that has worked for you please state it

I also need a good Supplement to help cut and burn extra fat, Im getting heavy into cardio to basically nurse my body back to normal. any feed back or advice you can give would be highly appreciated.

Im going for a cutting cycle. so any supplements you suggest that would contribute to my cutting cycle with personal experience is appreciated.
IMO should have pct'd a long time ago! This could be detrimental man. Disproportions could be from improper injections. Always alternate should and thigh.

First I would go get your levels checked and a physical from your doctor. You don't know what your internals are like right now.

For pct.

Erase Pro/SNS DAA caps and you can add Anabeta Elite or regular Anabeta for lean muscle gains and hopefully help reproportion you out. Or D-Pol or Intimidate in place of the DAA.

Erase Pro is an Anti-Aromatase/Anti-Estrogen or simply an AI. This will lower your estrogen and also has a site inhibitor to stop coversion at the site and has an ingredient to help boost testosterone.

DAA is an amino acid that when 3 grams are taken daily, at any time might I add, testosterone is increased significantly, 42%.

Anabeta will help you absorb more if the nutrients from the foods you take in

rome32

rome32

Board Sponsor
Awards
History 101

IMO should have pct'd a long time ago! This could be detrimental man. Disproportions could be from improper injections. Always alternate should and thigh.

First I would go get your levels checked and a physical from your doctor. You don't know what your internals are like right now.

For pct.

Erase Pro/SNS DAA caps and you can add Anabeta Elite or regular Anabeta for lean muscle gains and hopefully help reproportion you out. Or D-Pol or Intimidate in place of the DAA.

Erase Pro is an Anti-Aromatase/Anti-Estrogen or simply an AI. This will lower your estrogen and also has a site inhibitor to stop coversion at the site and has an ingredient to help boost testosterone.

DAA is an amino acid that when 3 grams are taken daily, at any time might I add, testosterone is increased significantly, 42%.

Anabeta will help you absorb more if the nutrients from the foods you take in. Anabeta Elite has two more.ingredients to help boost test as well.

PM me really quick.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Go see a doctor. You need to get your body checked out, you could have done things to your body that you don't know. Just cause it doesn't reflect it on the outside doesn't mean everything is peachy keen.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If your going for OTC I would run Formula-X, Division 1 and Licogenix, this will help boost your natural test and decrease estrogen. Check out the Licogenix logs, amazing feedback on cutting and leaning effects.

I agree with Prep I would go see a doctor.