what can i add to my Preworkout???
- 04-28-2012, 11:02 AM
- 04-28-2012, 11:06 AM
You can add 1 scoop of SNS Citrulline Malate in order to hit the studied dose of citrulline malate for nitric oxide production, soreness reduction, and performance enhancement (8g).http://pescience.com/
The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
- 04-29-2012, 09:43 AM
I've got hemo powder 2500 mg scoop
I'm using primaforce cit m 2000mg a scoop
So in other words 2 1/2 scoops primaforce cit mal gives me 5000mg and the hemo has 2500 = 7 1/2mgs which is close to 8000mg..
So 8000mg of cit mal should be limit???
And I wanna chuck in some agmatine say 750 - 1gram
What do u fink swell as 1 scoop of the craze..
So it looks like this
1scoop hemo powder
7 1/2 grams cit mal
750 mg - 1000mg agmatine
Your thoughts would be great
Fanx in advance
04-29-2012, 10:43 AM
1 scoop of Hemavol provides 500mg of Agmatine, so supplementing with an additional 750-1000mg would probably be overkill. I would just add another 500mg to get a total of 1000mg Agmatine pre-workout. Looks like you got citruline malate covered, you could add Beta-Alanine if you aren't taking it already or some creatinol-o-phosphate.
04-29-2012, 11:43 AM
I would try SAN CM2 and SNS Agmatine
Serious Nutrition Solution ~~
mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
Labor day sale- http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...ml#post5068496
04-29-2012, 11:50 AM
04-30-2012, 03:54 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By jacktwodd in forum SupplementsReplies: 3Last Post: 09-21-2011, 09:36 PM
- By Harry Manback in forum AnabolicsReplies: 18Last Post: 01-21-2011, 07:15 PM
- By good2Badawg in forum SupplementsReplies: 10Last Post: 09-08-2010, 10:59 PM
- By xpower2121 in forum SupplementsReplies: 64Last Post: 03-09-2009, 05:04 PM
- By dynomite in forum SupplementsReplies: 37Last Post: 06-08-2007, 03:31 PM