what can i add to my Preworkout???
- 04-28-2012, 12:02 PM
- 04-28-2012, 12:06 PM
You can add 1 scoop of SNS Citrulline Malate in order to hit the studied dose of citrulline malate for nitric oxide production, soreness reduction, and performance enhancement (8g).
The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
- 04-29-2012, 10:43 AM
I've got hemo powder 2500 mg scoop
I'm using primaforce cit m 2000mg a scoop
So in other words 2 1/2 scoops primaforce cit mal gives me 5000mg and the hemo has 2500 = 7 1/2mgs which is close to 8000mg..
So 8000mg of cit mal should be limit???
And I wanna chuck in some agmatine say 750 - 1gram
What do u fink swell as 1 scoop of the craze..
So it looks like this
1scoop hemo powder
7 1/2 grams cit mal
750 mg - 1000mg agmatine
Your thoughts would be great
Fanx in advance
04-29-2012, 11:43 AM
1 scoop of Hemavol provides 500mg of Agmatine, so supplementing with an additional 750-1000mg would probably be overkill. I would just add another 500mg to get a total of 1000mg Agmatine pre-workout. Looks like you got citruline malate covered, you could add Beta-Alanine if you aren't taking it already or some creatinol-o-phosphate.
04-29-2012, 12:43 PM
I would try SAN CM2 and SNS Agmatine
Serious Nutrition Solution ~~
mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
5% off SNS products at TGB with code "koi1214"
04-29-2012, 12:50 PM
04-30-2012, 04:54 PM
- 6'4" 250 lbs.
- Join Date
- Nov 2011
- Rep Power
- Lv. Percent
Similar Forum Threads
- By jacktwodd in forum SupplementsReplies: 3Last Post: 09-21-2011, 10:36 PM
- By Harry Manback in forum AnabolicsReplies: 18Last Post: 01-21-2011, 08:15 PM
- By good2Badawg in forum SupplementsReplies: 10Last Post: 09-08-2010, 11:59 PM
- By xpower2121 in forum SupplementsReplies: 64Last Post: 03-09-2009, 06:04 PM
- By dynomite in forum SupplementsReplies: 37Last Post: 06-08-2007, 04:31 PM