Year Round Fat Burning Supplements

  1. Year Round Fat Burning Supplements


    What are some supplements/vitamins that you could take everyday to help with fat loss?

    So far i've come up with...
    3g's Fish Oil
    PLCAR
    ALCAR
    Raspberry Ketones
    Green Tea
    Forskolin



    What else?
    Last edited by Jorsn; 04-28-2012 at 02:18 AM. Reason: Listed Updated


  2. Quote Originally Posted by Jorsn View Post
    What are some supplements/vitamins that you could take everyday to help with fat loss?

    So far i've come up with...
    3g's Fish Oil
    PLCAR
    ALCAR
    Raspberry Ketones
    Green Tea


    What else?
    Everyday, year round? EC is the only I'd recommend.

  3. Quote Originally Posted by neddo View Post
    Everyday, year round? EC is the only I'd recommend.
    For me, EC in the summer = death
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com
    •   
       


  4. Ephedrine and caffiene all year every day is not a good idea IMO. That much caffiene every day for 365 days a year would have to burn out your receptors. I could be wrong I guess but I feel that it would be a better to cycle the ec stack.
    Training log:

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/267913-jswains-training-log.html

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Jorsn View Post
    What are some supplements/vitamins that you could take everyday to help with fat loss?

    So far i've come up with...
    3g's Fish Oil
    PLCAR
    ALCAR
    Raspberry Ketones
    Green Tea


    What else?
    Your list is solid. You essentially can't run any of the "stronger" fat burners year-round.

    I would add forskolin to that list.
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES

  6. capsaicin as well would be nice along with choline.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc View Post
    capsaicin as well would be nice along with choline.
    I'm not really familiar with either, I'll have to do some research.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Your list is solid. You essentially can't run any of the "stronger" fat burners year-round.

    I would add forskolin to that list.
    Thanks.

    How would you dose it? Is there a certain brand you would recommend?

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Jorsn View Post
    Thanks.

    How would you dose it? Is there a certain brand you would recommend?
    50mg of Forskolin per day and anything that is sourced from Sabinsa.
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES

  10. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    50mg of Forskolin per day and anything that is sourced from Sabinsa.
    Thanks for the help!

  11. ^ I can agree with that. Besides that I think your list is set. Something like EC is short term IMO. I dont wanna be hitting my system like that 52 weeks a year, I need a break.
    By believing passionately in something that still does not exist, we create it. The nonexistent is whatever we have not sufficiently desired.
    Franz Kafka

  12. I like ginkgo and brown seaweed (aav2)
    ...::: Olympus Labs :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

  13. Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    tta
    I thought about this just wasn't sure if it was safe to take everyday.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    tta
    Quote Originally Posted by OrganicShadow View Post
    ^ I can agree with that. Besides that I think your list is set. Something like EC is short term IMO. I dont wanna be hitting my system like that 52 weeks a year, I need a break.
    Definitely do not use tta year-round!
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES

  15. Quote Originally Posted by runner_79 View Post
    I like ginkgo and brown seaweed (aav2)
    Gingko no burn fat
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES

  16. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69

    Gingko no burn fat
    Added benefits...

    I was looking systemic and aids, not direct... HCA is good...

    EC is probably king as far as OTC is concerned
    ...::: Olympus Labs :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

  17. Quote Originally Posted by runner_79 View Post
    EC is probably king as far as OTC is concerned
    Agreed, for 8-12 weeks
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES

  18. Quote Originally Posted by runner_79 View Post
    Added benefits...

    I was looking systemic and aids, not direct... HCA is good...

    EC is probably king as far as OTC is concerned
    EC isn't safe to run year round though.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Jorsn

    EC isn't safe to run year round though.
    I Know that but can be taken few months at a time.

    Green tea, RK are the only true I feel
    ...::: Olympus Labs :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

  20. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Gingko no burn fat
    This statement needs a qualifier. Don't discount Ginkgo until You see what I have.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    This statement needs a qualifier. Don't discount Ginkgo until You see what I have.
    Standalone ginkgo no burn fat. I could say the same of certain DCP ingredients in isolation, but as a formula....mmmmm
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES

  22. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Standalone ginkgo no burn fat. I could say the same of certain DCP ingredients in isolation, but as a formula....mmmmm
    Mmmmmhmmm...now you talking my language.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    50mg of Forskolin per day and anything that is sourced from Sabinsa.
    *cough*Drive*cough*


    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates

  24. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Standalone ginkgo no burn fat. I could say the same of certain DCP ingredients in isolation, but as a formula....mmmmm

    nearly 3 weeks into DCP (+ mostly Dexaprine)....i must say im totally impressed....my diet/training havent changed much at all 12 weeks prior... after trying several "popular" fat burners (popular at bb.com)....ive trimmed more the past 3 weeks... good job Dsade man
    BPI Sports Nutrition forum/social media representative

  25. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Your list is solid. You essentially can't run any of the "stronger" fat burners year-round.

    I would add forskolin to that list.
    that and might look into green coffee bean extract as well.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!

  26. Quote Originally Posted by fightbackhxc View Post
    that and might look into green coffee bean extract as well.
    Thank you sir, I will look into this.

  27. I'd cycle the forskohlin

    Quote Originally Posted by Jorsn View Post
    What are some supplements/vitamins that you could take everyday to help with fat loss?

    So far i've come up with...
    3g's Fish Oil
    PLCAR
    ALCAR
    Raspberry Ketones
    Green Tea
    Forskolin



    What else?

  28. Quote Originally Posted by fightbackhxc View Post
    that and might look into green coffee bean extract as well.
    I picked some of this stuff up today for pretty cheap. Got a 3 months supply so i'll see if I notice any changes in that time.

  29. Quote Originally Posted by J19891 View Post
    I'd cycle the forskohlin
    Will do. I'm going to pick up some bulk USPowders.

  30. the only supplements i could see me taking year round that might help burn fat is carnitine and vitamin c. just about everything else should be cycled idk how anyone could say tta year round lol that sounds like u want to be cramping and water bloated forever.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Year round recomp?
    By NutriSci in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-22-2009, 12:41 PM
  2. First round on the Year
    By john123131 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 05-08-2008, 10:35 AM
  3. Why not use IGF-1 Year round?
    By Travis in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-11-2007, 04:06 PM
Log in
Log in