Inner armour Muscle Peak
- 04-27-2012, 11:51 AM
- 04-27-2012, 01:58 PM
- 04-27-2012, 06:29 PM
Protein is protein. If it is cheap and has the hydrolyslate formula why not.
I use basic whey and add glutamine, creatine, BCAA, carbs, etc. Cost effective and I can customize towards my goal. Buy everything in bulk.STAY TUNED FOR A NEW ALLMAX LOG OPP!!!
04-27-2012, 06:59 PM
I bought it. cant be it for $30.
04-27-2012, 07:03 PM
04-27-2012, 11:50 PM
About the same macros as 2 scoops of synth-6.Originally Posted by T-Bone
400 cals, 44g protein, 30g of carbs, & 12g of fats.... It's the only powder I use. It's a meal replacement.
If thats what he looking for is a MRP then I don't find the price of syntha bad and the taste is great (chocolate).... Never tried this and I'm not sure how the price compares, but OP should compare this with syntha-6 if that's what he is looking for.
12-22-2012, 11:20 AM
Just saw this for sale again today. I'm now eating carbs so it should be ok.
12-22-2012, 11:23 AM
Nah, I'm not gonna get it. It's $35 with shipping, "on sale" and I can find it for $37.74 regularly priced, so it's not such a great deal.
12-22-2012, 12:21 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By islandmagic in forum SupplementsReplies: 0Last Post: 02-17-2010, 07:55 AM
- By spinn in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 10Last Post: 10-19-2009, 03:33 PM
- By killfat in forum Female FitnessReplies: 15Last Post: 07-07-2009, 08:43 PM
- By lms1021 in forum SupplementsReplies: 7Last Post: 03-27-2009, 12:39 AM
- By jazzman21 in forum Supplement AuctionReplies: 0Last Post: 02-13-2009, 10:13 PM