Need Test Booster/Anti Estrogen

AmazingAJ

Awards
So im on Luvox and it may have lowered Test and Raised Estrogen a bit. Doc said an OTC test booster/anti estrogen would be ok to try. Id love an all in 1 product but am ok with getting seperate stuffas well. Also ive been outta gym for 6 months and eating bad so i will be cutting when i go back in a couple weeks?

Any Ideas?

btw my test is 383 and estro is 70

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So im on Luvox and it may have lowered Test and Raised Estrogen a bit. Doc said an OTC test booster/anti estrogen would be ok to try. Id love an all in 1 product but am ok with getting seperate stuffas well. Also ive been outta gym for 6 months and eating bad so i will be cutting when i go back in a couple weeks?

Any Ideas?

Definitely need to be careful with taking certain supplements since you're on an SSRI, but I would probably run Erase if i were you.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Erase or Sustain Alpha TD for the AI

For test booster: DAA

take DAA at 3g/day, doesnt matter what time u take it. stack DAA with either Erase or Sustain Alpha

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

AmazingAJ

Awards
Awesome. Can i take 2 in the am or do i have to seperate more?

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

AmazingAJ

Awards
One last q so its ok to take daa erase and oxy elite when i first get up?

J19891

J19891

Awards
I'm partial to erase as an Anti-E. Cant get more effective than DAA for an over the counter test booster, so I'd throw that in there as well.

Any Ideas?

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
I'm partial to erase as an Anti-E. Cant get more effective than DAA for an over the counter test booster, so I'd throw that in there as well.
Erase and daa stack very well

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Formula-X and Licogenix would be great for what your looking for, great test boost and will decrease estrogen.

Conte

Conte

Awards
[FONT=&quot]I love BioForge Pro Max [/FONT]
+ DAA + ATD + P-5-P would be super stack!:dance:

GHO5T

Awards
OP-

Two great options to look into are Testabolan V2 and Reversitol V2 from iForce. You get a great test booster with a very solid estrogen modulator. Here are the results from an end user on here with ran the same combo after his SuperDrol, Epistane, and Transderm run:

More bloodwork is in!!!

Day 1 PCT
Test: 279 ng/dl (300-1000 normal, starting before cycle was 857 ng/dl)
Estradiol: 22.9 pg/ml (14-55 normal)
FSH: 1.7 mIU/ml (1.5-12 normal)
LH: 1.6 (2-8.6 normal)

Day 8 PCT
Test: 439 ng/dl (300-1000 normal)
Estradiol: 29 pg/ml (14-55 normal)
FSH: 3.1 mIU/ml (1.5-12 normal)
LH: 4.2 (2-8.6 normal)

Day 15 PCT
Test: 601 ng/dl (300-1000 normal)
Estradiol: 37.1 pg/ml (14-55 normal)
FSH: 5.1 mIU/ml (1.5-12 normal)
LH: 8.1 (2-8.6 normal)

Can we PLEASE GET A BUMP

holysh**, when I saw these results today, I was sorta speechless...

While it is true this is my first time getting weekly bloods during PCT (usually just do bloods when PCT finished), I feel the recovery this time is amazing and the bloods def can prove that...

Also I'm loving that LH number, huge jump there (LH is what is responsible for stimulating Leydig cells to produce testosterone in testes)!

The estradiol also took a jump, but I am not concerned at all because there has been no issues of gyno or anything like that (thanks to the reversitol serm and estro modulating properties), and with such a huge spike in test, estradiol is going to no doubt also increase. If anything Im actually happy I got the estradiol jump, my joints feel amazing.

Mood is great, no emotional swings (though I am feeling kinda the "alpha male" attitude which is pretty nice), libido is through the roof, and best off im still sleeping really well. Cant wait to see where I'm at in another week, another big shout out to iForce
Here is a link to a log with some outstanding numbers running the same combo :
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/197883-bringing-boys-back-2.html#post3326268

PuZo

Awards
  • Established
OP-

Two great options to look into are Testabolan V2 and Reversitol V2 from iForce. You get a great test booster with a very solid estrogen modulator. Here are the results from an end user on here with ran the same combo after his SuperDrol, Epistane, and Transderm run:

Here is a link to a log with some outstanding numbers running the same combo :
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/197883-bringing-boys-back-2.html#post3326268
mmmmmmmm, looks... amazing :D

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Formula-X and Licogenix would be great for what your looking for, great test boost and will decrease estrogen.
i second this....i love the formulax profile plus lico seems to have added importance other than an AI

theniteman

theniteman

Awards
Agreed.

Weeks 1-4: SNS DAA at 3g/day
Weeks 5-6: SNS DAA at 3g/day + Erase at 3 caps/day
Weeks 7-8: Erase at 3 caps/day
Would you be able to start the DAA/erase pro/endosurge at the same time for an 8 week cycle?