AI

wdubsf

Awards
I've tried a couple rounds of AI recovery, and must say I like it much better with gatorade vs water! The Monster and Maniac are still in the lead for me. I just took a round of 3Z so we will see how that works out! I have turned a few friends on to some AI products and they have been very impressed. I had a great chest workout this morning! Finally back into the habit of going 5-6 times a week, and it feels great. I wish I had never fallin off the wagon! What I could look like! The other night after my salad for dinner I was still starving, so I made the below snack and we enjoy it very much, you should try it!

1 Can Vanilla Protein Pudding
2 diced Kiwi's
2 diced Bananas
a couple spoons of low fat strawberry yogurt
Flax Seed
a light sprinkle of brown sugar

Pretty good snack guys!

J19891

J19891

Awards
With gatorade? I'm gonna have to try that.

I've tried a couple rounds of AI recovery, and must say I like it much better with gatorade vs water! The Monster and Maniac are still in the lead for me. I just took a round of 3Z so we will see how that works out! I have turned a few friends on to some AI products and they have been very impressed. I had a great chest workout this morning! Finally back into the habit of going 5-6 times a week, and it feels great. I wish I had never fallin off the wagon! What I could look like! The other night after my salad for dinner I was still starving, so I made the below snack and we enjoy it very much, you should try it!

1 Can Vanilla Protein Pudding
2 diced Kiwi's
2 diced Bananas
a couple spoons of low fat strawberry yogurt
Flax Seed
a light sprinkle of brown sugar

Pretty good snack guys!